Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I still can’t get over the comments from the sheep over these CLEANING PRODUCTS and a bloody lorry! It’s beyond cringe and if I was a nicer person, perhaps I’d feel sorry for them but all I feel like doing is screaming at them to get a life! She is a sales person! Her only purpose is to flog stuff she’s paid to promote, she’s not their mate, she’s not a rags to ditches Hollywood story, she’s just a bog standard hun. Like, do they think the ladies flogging Tupperware in the 70’s would have got all the arse lickers swooning over them? Avon sales reps? Anne Summers party hosts!? SAME THING YOU UTTER MORONS!!! Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent among my people…,as you were - have a blessed day 😊
Like I said before, would you declare your love to a fucking double glazing salesman, because that’s what you’re doing hunnaaayyyzzzz 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Char4649

VIP Member
Is Suzanne the same bloke who was fartin' about in a van near greyskull tryna take pictures of tend celeb Soph?

• Haha
  • Heart

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
The boys loved it because their mummy wasn’t there filming it and controlling it - they were allowed to actually decorate a cake for once. But why doesn’t Sophie ever take them to social events like this? Does she think filming dusting is a priority over having fun with her kids? She never takes them anywhere by herself. I think Abi was there too helping. Maybe Freda was at home babysitting little Sophie
Don't be such a troll she so anxious and so famous she just can't do it herself 🤣🤣

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Think of all the child friendly activities she could do with her children and her supply of eggs. Painting them after egg blowing for Easter, making omelettes, meringues, butterfly cakes, pancakes the possibilities are practically endless.

It would be such a simple, three fold activity each time as well too; upping her engagement, teaching her children new skills and introducing new recipes in an easy, sustainable, farmer-esque method.
---
If she really wants to push the small holding thing, she could do so much. Making your own butter is simple with a whisk and butter paddles, growing your own herbs, yet another low effort and child friendly activity. Doesn’t take much, does it?

I’ve got so many ideas flying around and I haven’t even got a small holding. She’s just so lazy when she’s got it easy on a platter.
It’s so obvious what she could be doing it makes me laugh! Plenty room to have a vegetable patch and get the kids helping but I suppose her bestie Stacey got there first. Like you say new recipes made with their eggs and veg. I suppose it’s too much like hard work. I do wonder what they both do all day if Mummy does the childcare

CoolMom

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing. What's with the cut up trousers and what looks like dog poop bags tied to their crocs? She's just so bloody weird.
Aren't they wearing Hulk costumes underneath?

Obviously, they have 2 Hulk costumes...can't be like my kids who have to take turns with the dressing up outfits now can we 😆

londonLA

Chatty Member
Firstly I'd never show my young child how to dismantle anything electrical incase they went off and decided to try it alone at a later point in time. How dangerous!

Also does she not wear a wedding ring? Found it odd she has every other ring on here except that? I assumed that ring is her engagement one? Or maybe I'm wrong?

Attachments

• Sad

katesbess

VIP Member
View attachment 2862497

Nauseating.

Boys could have had one frame each, heck she could have put the camels in one of those boxes but big boi Henners gets 50% of her love and posting space...
I imagine the rest of them have to fight for whatever measly portion is left over after Feral Freda has taken what's hers.

Why is she asleep in his arse? Is it that pillowy soft she jusht can't resist??
---
My husband would have me sectioned if I wanted to take a photo of our hands holding?????
---
View attachment 2862506

Fresh off the needle (and filter)
What so funny about how staged that photo is infsvt how stahed it must be.
Look at the angle. How do you take that photo. Its not one of you looking downwards to both hands in front of you. That someone have to come at it aide view! Or really really awkwardly. Unless fiddle is sat bolt next to, on the other side of him take the pic 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Those stories just show off how impractical it is to have all that panelling and shutters at every window, that just gather dust. Also no way she did all that in the first 20 minutes, up and down stairs chatting to Henry etc.
Who slept in the spare bedroom and then hadn’t made the bed? 👀 surely Freda would make it if she slept there
Maybe that’s why she didn’t make her own bed - maybe inch has been kicked out. I still think Freda lives with them though.

katesbess

VIP Member
Like I said before, would you declare your love to a fucking double glazing salesman, because that’s what you’re doing hunnaaayyyzzzz 🤭
Imagine jumping on the Cillet Bang man outside the tesco. " Oh my god. You make my life complete. The easy way you spray,wipe,unblock! The way you wee bright coloured t-shirts snd your taps sparkle. You've made my life complete. Please let me jerk you off?" In the tone of their queeensz It'szz a fucking adverrrrrrrrrRRRRTSSSZZZZZ....S
---
Christ! Someone get some guy ropes. Len's curls are out of control.
---
You can just about see lens really curly hair it's out of control 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha 😄 great minds.

Last edited:
  • Haha

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
Just dropping in to leave this, it’s in my phone memories from two years ago and now I’ve been reminded, you all get to re-live it too!

View attachment 2860326
Lying in bed with my earphones on and Mr curly next to me and I got the giggles then full on laughing at this 😂😂😂 he is wondering wtf is going on 😂
---
Lying in bed with my earphones on and Mr curly next to me and I got the giggles then full on laughing at this 😂😂😂 he is wondering wtf is going on 😂
Saying that I'm wondering what the fuck is going on 😂 quoting myself yes am I a cunt no 😂

• Haha

EmmaE54

VIP Member
She's not got that many tagged lol I saw lady on there hinch has scrolled quite far down then got to her but then go on her page and look at the tags and the lady is the first scroll down lol