Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry, I know I do this every so often but these next couple posts really should be my final photo dump of Mrs Hinch screenshots and recordings! I promise 😇
I need the space back on my phone but don’t want to delete for ever, so using Tattle as storage 😂
She is just so unbelievably cringe 😬

Reactions: 11

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
No she can't, this is the issue for her management, she is completely self sabotaging. This is it in terms of brand development and marketing. A tend supermarket at a fake farm with bigfoot in Hagrid's coat for a launch party two weeks after the the actual product launch. Blooming marvellous 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is she? Or is it because she doesn’t get asked. She’s been on TV and radio and she was awful. She makes any moment all about her so that rules out red carpet events with actual celebrities. I think she uses the anxiety card to cover the fact that she doesn’t get asked. Vacay vibes at home isn’t down to anxiety, it’s because they are wrapping the deal and don’t want to lay out money for a big event. Each roll out has cost less. Last few times were expensive flower displays, this time it was cupcakes, a few freebies and a lame tablescape.
---
Lenor is as confused as the rest of us as to what the actual shit show is going on here🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm actually wheezing into me barfroom blankie at her stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2868303
His glasses are upside down 😂

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Just watched it and you are right - the slab of cake is intact and she’s pretending to have taken a bite. Well we all know she doesn’t eat any of those revolting processed sugary cakes she puts together -they either get binned or Jamie eats them. The whole thing yesterday was totally staged and fake.
Why does her head look so out of proportion?!

• Haha

HoratioHoohah

New edition of 🥁Drum roll🥁 Arsenal Holes tagging Mrs Hinch 🤭

1) It seems the new trend is to tag a photo holding a bottle of Vacunty Vibesssh “Outdoorable Fressssh“ up to the sky 🙄
View attachment 2857544

2) This one of the Hunzzz saw the above photo and decided to go one better and get the sun in their tagged pic 🫣
View attachment 2857548

3) This one of the Hunzzz thought fuck that, I’m not looking at the sun to get a pic, I’ll take a bottle down to the seashore 😂
View attachment 2857550

4) Finally, last but not least…..this hun went down to her local little bay and took a pic of her Vacunty Vibessssh and even had a reply from Sopha…. bet she’ll eat out on that for months in the Cunty Cleaning Community 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 2857556
View attachment 2857557
Jesus Christ they are sad cunts, they really are. I absolutely have my WTF face on seeing those.
---
I might bite the bullet and purchase a few of these items then take a pic of them inside my wheelie bin amongst the bags of dog shit and tag her in it 😂
Please please please do this.

• Haha

lalala88

Shouldn't it say "ad" when she reshares a video of all her cleaning stuff?! If not then surely that's a massive loophole? Has anyone reported it? If so which category on the gram?

mammaof3

VIP Member

436007318_937752684572223_6615643981384857952_n.jpg

435598722_758940203096528_2776318962678984549_n.jpg
Today.

435598698_1102795657650894_2269473621369528798_n.jpg
436346764_1097635004625542_3861178783533520419_n.jpg

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
My friend works in a recycling centre, they are shit hot on people not putting the correct things in their bin bags & sometimes do spot checks on them, although I’ve not seen him with bin bags on his boots, I might suggest that, he goes to work quite smart in his uniform as smart as can be, comes home filthy dirty though, no doubt Inch will play the ‘don’t you know who I am’ card & I’m your best customer I’ve come with the bin manzzz, I hope they’ve got a permit for that van, most places need one if take a van I’m sure her local place is the same, squash those fucking boxes down as well ha ha.

I hope Mr Magic feels better soon xx We definitely need to find more basin heads 😂🤣😂

PS….I now have the song “Sexy Eyes” as an ear worm and I’ve been singing it…..in JayM’s creepy voice 😂
When you get chance, as you are a very busy Mummazzz, you must give it a whirl!
🎤 👀 👃
Oh, Mr M is just fine, "queasy".. men tend to be dramatic! Dr Hook, 70's sleaze with a ☠ patch on the eye that shook 🪇 maracas! 🕺
Get posting your favourite Helmet/Basin head pics Nusties and I will "fashion" them together (not shhhtyle 'em up).
Typical fuck up Friday, just like the restaurant one time and it was closed!
---
Poor Cat Bum Mouth 🤭
I read that as Pooh Cat Bum Mouth 🤣 I'm obcesssshhhed!!! He's a right little ball of discarded plasticine!

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Makeup kid is almost on par with Hinch these days!
Yeah I unfollowed her.
---
Oh oh I’ve just had a thought 💭 maybe that’s why Mario & Wax melt woman were down, when this launch party actually happened 🤔 but they didn’t make the cut for the photos 😂😂
Possibly. Grim would have mentioned it if she went. She doesn’t get tagged by anyone else. Maybe that’s why old Mario is telling everyone he is leaving the app.

• Haha