Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
"Is Soph.a.lazy and unimaginative with her children or b. is she a victim of her stunted childhood?"

Essay must include examples to support both views and I'm looking for 1500 words minimum.

If you really can't be bothered,just answer a or b.
This will secure you a pass but opinions will earn stars.
I’m a bit of a rebel so I’m going C

All of the above 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I'm not so sure.She knew the 'pacha looked like a Penis.
---
Move aside Jaymmm-i give you Betty boop and Henry
1000009484.jpg

---
---
1000009484.jpg

---
---
1000009484.jpg

---
That's at least 3 betty's
Boo,boo,Di boo😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I rarely watch Hinch's stories now and dip in and out of the threads, but this little trip down memory lane she's doing has reminded me of my 2 fave Hinch memories from when I was on here every day (on a different account)

1. When she wrote "love Mummy and Jamie" on Ron's Christmas present.
2. The Lee Ryan debacle. Did he like her story or something? And she went absolutely mental and it was sooo cringe!
Shit yeah I forgot she did that on Ronnie's presents. Never did figure out why

I wondered what had happened to Wormington!!! Blesssh’is’arrrt, all this time him and his pals have been dwelling in JayM’s bumbuminnit 🤢 I think he needs rescuing and I for one am definitely not volunteering to rummage around in Itchy-Arssshed-Manzzzzz crusssty grey joggersssh 🤢

That’s Helmet Head’s job 😂

Also, I have another candidate for Helmet Head statusssh…. Delia Smith (In her younger daysssh) 🤭 Sopha could do with buying one of her cookery booksssh to learn how to boil an egg, she has plenty from the gurrrrrlssssh 🐓🥚🤭
View attachment 2871224
Not sure where Acorn Mannz has got to 🤔 as I can't see him dropping anchor in Poo Bay!
Delia, definitely a Helmet Head 🤣
I found another lovely shot of her and a couple of other famousshhh old Helmet do's of that generation!

Attachments

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
She talks absolute balls! There is no way she'd go in to people's houses and clean their homes unless it was for tv where she'd earn a fortune to do it. She might possibly open a cleaning agency and employ cleaners to go in to people's houses and clean, she'd probably pay them the basic minimum wage whilst she sits back and does nothing thinking they should be grateful that they are working for her but it's fine because at the end of each day she will have them return to the agency so she can give them all a big hug.
MrsCruntHomecleanezzzzzz cleanzzzz services- franchise available. #swipeup

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
I can’t keep up with the Mario thread as well but every time someone types in “Marion speak” I crack up! 🤣🤣
(PS phone corrected Mario to Maria! 😆)
Me too! Every now and again I check out his thread but I hope he doesn’t they don’t miss a trick on there!

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Why that's shoc
The Sun have reposted her Hinch lorry story, so she’s not even making the Daily Fail now. They said she gets £5.9k per ad but didn’t she get £24k at one time. If that’s the case, how the mighty have fallen, eh Soph 🤭
Kingly lower🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Listoflies

Has anyone seen the insta account oakhomeinteriors? The house is identical to Hunch farm. Not sure who copied who. I can't see if Hinch follows her but her mate Georgia does.
Hunch follows them. Kinda looks more like sss house. If hinch is copying, she fucked the mark so bad

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Little bit off topic but I saw in the group this comment about some girl struggling and "going off the rails" have you ever suspected any kind of neurodivergence? There’s a condition called Pathological Demand Avoidance which comes under the ‘umbrella’ of autism. It’s when someone has a need for control and any demands aren’t received well.
maybe thats why she won't talk about her autism cause this is what they've classed hers as 🫣

HoratioHoohah

I think she had an induction with Lon, given that she said about a pessary. So it makes sense that they are in the room together with time to film him sat in a chair. She may have also been prepped for emergency c section due to whatever her blood thing is, hence the socks as a precaution.

I mean, there is a delivery room very close to "reception" at the Broomfield maternity unit. But it's situated right as you exit the lift from the car park (I have used this room, precipitate labour for the win!) but I can't work out why she would have used that room if she'd been inducted. Delivery rooms are quite close to the labour ward.

I hate to defend, but most of it is plausible, if very heavily embellished imo.
The bit about J-Dog is bullshit though, why would a husband not be allowed in, if she's giving birth? I gave birth mid 2021 lockdown, my husband was given a mask and allowed to stay until I was moved to a private room for the night. That's a weird lie.
Yeah - my daughter gave birth in July 2020 and even then my son in law was allowed in for the duration.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Apologies, but the T.J Hooker thing had me wheezing with laughter and I currently can't even stand the thought of doing a slow mo with Hinch or Inch's voices.
So ....... 🚔
Good old William SHATner bless'is'arrrt! (Older hens will remember) 🤭
Edited/joined the start and finish 🎞 ✂
🔊 🎶 🕺
I ❤ it when you get nostalgi, Magic! 😘

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Not sure where Acorn Mannz has got to 🤔 as I can't see him dropping anchor in Poo Bay!
Delia, definitely a Helmet Head 🤣
I found another lovely shot of her and a couple of other famousshhh old Helmet do's of that generation!
OMG, that’s made me cackle into my barfffroom blanket 🤣 The music accompaniment is “Chief’s Kisssh” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7