Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
I saw this and thought it was weird how every time she writes to herself she uses a name with an x and then realise it was Rozanne and not Roxanne. Last time it was Maxine 😂
There is a comma after "Sophie" - I never do that when I'm writing a card. Is this the clue we need to know it's her own writing?

Reactions: 7

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Like I said before, would you declare your love to a fucking double glazing salesman, because that’s what you’re doing hunnaaayyyzzzz 🤭
Or declare your love for the guy who calls to say he can fix your computer……next time I get a call from him instead of just hanging up muttering that he should fuck the fuck off, I’m going to declare my love for him and say how beautiful he is on the inside and outside and that he’s so speciaaaaaaaal 🤭

• Haha

KirstyG88

Has she deleted the washing machine stories? I can’t see them could only see what’s been put on here!

mammaof3

VIP Member
The twins playing in the pantr y again.

436233583_1582797872566718_5144417532595948492_n.jpg

She's so fierce when she lobs in those envelopes.

Untitled.png

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I think he has a case of a few dozen Wormingtons up his bumbuminnitt! 🪱 🍑
Itchy arshhhhed manzzzzz! Too much sharing the pestle with Helmet drooping flapsshh 😖
View attachment 2868753
I wondered what had happened to Wormington!!! Blesssh’is’arrrt, all this time him and his pals have been dwelling in JayM’s bumbuminnit 🤢 I think he needs rescuing and I for one am definitely not volunteering to rummage around in Itchy-Arssshed-Manzzzzz crusssty grey joggersssh 🤢

That’s Helmet Head’s job 😂

Also, I have another candidate for Helmet Head statusssh…. Delia Smith (In her younger daysssh) 🤭 Sopha could do with buying one of her cookery booksssh to learn how to boil an egg, she has plenty from the gurrrrrlssssh 🐓🥚🤭
IMG_1194.jpeg

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I need more basin heads and I can make a longer one. Cheered me up too as Mr Magic has come home early, 'unwell' 🤢
I hope Mr Magic feels better soon xx We definitely need to find more basin heads 😂🤣😂

PS….I now have the song “Sexy Eyes” as an ear worm and I’ve been singing it…..in JayM’s creepy voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

SunshineRae

VIP Member
They bought a whole van???? 😳😳 To card their rubbish to the tip??? 😳😳 Am I reading this correctly? How much shit is she buying? Would it not be cheaper to hire a van once in a while. More money then sense if they really have bought a van. Would have made more sense to buy a small horse trailer? That way she could cart the alpacas around with them to join in on days out 😂😂😂

• Haha

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
Does anyone have the bingo video of Hinch throwing something over her shoulder? She was with sss I think. I had a Quick Look but can’t find it. I Told my boyfriend about it and he didn’t believe me! How rude!