Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a dark photo of her holding Lonnie up, huge sunglasses on etc, and then reposts it 4 mins later with much lighter contrast.
Really enjoying that day out at the zoo then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not sure where Acorn Mannz has got to 🤔 as I can't see him dropping anchor in Poo Bay!
Delia, definitely a Helmet Head 🤣
I found another lovely shot of her and a couple of other famousshhh old Helmet do's of that generation!
OMG, that’s made me cackle into my barfffroom blanket 🤣 The music accompaniment is “Chief’s Kisssh” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_1196.jpeg

She’s so full of BS…. She added this to her stories around 5.45pm, the zoo closes promptly at 5.30pm 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can’t keep up with the Mario thread as well but every time someone types in “Marion speak” I crack up! 🤣🤣
(PS phone corrected Mario to Maria! 😆)
Me too! Every now and again I check out his thread but I hope he doesn’t they don’t miss a trick on there!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she always at the bloody Zoo? Her life is like a Zoo, its a complete joke!

Reactions: 26
I thought she had a personal phone and a work phone. She has said previously that her personal phone isn’t logged into her Instagram. So why would you take your work phone to the zoo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she always at the bloody Zoo? Her life is like a Zoo, its a complete joke!
When she gets bored of the whole “Farm” thing, as she’s bound to at some point, she’ll rebrand to “Hinch Zoo” She already has the Giraffe and Orangutan….. plus whichever zoo animal has a helmet head 🤭
---
More like Va-bleep vibes 🤣
I’ve been calling it Vacunty vibes, it just sums it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I need more basin heads and I can make a longer one. Cheered me up too as Mr Magic has come home early, 'unwell' 🤢
I hope Mr Magic feels better soon xx We definitely need to find more basin heads 😂🤣😂

PS….I now have the song “Sexy Eyes” as an ear worm and I’ve been singing it…..in JayM’s creepy voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At the zoo? Again? Apparently she went a few weeks ago and suspiciously only posted a picture of a bear. Is she really away & will be posting pre records from the other week?? 🤔

Zoo’s are very busy places especially during the holidays. Surely some hinchers would be there and tag her…she’s just not the celebrity she longs to be. Thought Ron didn’t like crowded, noisy places?

Reactions: 24
I thought she had a personal phone and a work phone. She has said previously that her personal phone isn’t logged into her Instagram. So why would you take your work phone to the zoo?!
Gotta get the boiiisscchhhh to work for plinky plonk stories of their mAgiCaL fAmiLy DaY!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear…. 😂 I think Lakey21’s arsenal hole licking attempt backfired today…. ACAY VIBE 😂

Poor Cat Bum Mouth 🤭
IMG_1209.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I hope Mr Magic feels better soon xx We definitely need to find more basin heads 😂🤣😂

PS….I now have the song “Sexy Eyes” as an ear worm and I’ve been singing it…..in JayM’s creepy voice 😂
When you get chance, as you are a very busy Mummazzz, you must give it a whirl!
🎤 👀 👃
Oh, Mr M is just fine, "queasy".. men tend to be dramatic! Dr Hook, 70's sleaze with a ☠ patch on the eye that shook 🪇 maracas! 🕺
Get posting your favourite Helmet/Basin head pics Nusties and I will "fashion" them together (not shhhtyle 'em up).
Typical duck up Friday, just like the restaurant one time and it was closed!
---
Poor Cat Bum Mouth 🤭
I read that as Pooh Cat Bum Mouth 🤣 I'm obcesssshhhed!!! He's a right little ball of discarded plasticine!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno who would fancy the ZOO on the last Friday of the Easter hols and the weather is quite nice. That place would have been RAMMO. Especially if you have tend anxiety and need to know where to put your coats and how many parking spaces for everyone IYKYK 😏

Lying again Hinch?
Also just had a look at her tagged posts about the supposed overwhelming vacunty vibes and it’s not even that many.
Lying again. Has to try and make herself look popular.
Would you even be bothered with concocting this much fakery? Maybe I’m just too lazy LOL

Reactions: 23
Like I said before, would you declare your love to a bleeping double glazing salesman, because that’s what you’re doing hunnaaayyyzzzz 🤭
Imagine jumping on the Cillet Bang man outside the tesco. " Oh my god. You make my life complete. The easy way you spray,wipe,unblock! The way you wee bright coloured t-shirts snd your taps sparkle. You've made my life complete. Please let me jerk you off?" In the tone of their queeensz It'szz a bleeping adverrrrrrrrrRRRRTSSSZZZZZ....S
---
Christ! Someone get some guy ropes. Len's curls are out of control.
---
You can just about see lens really curly hair it's out of control 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha 😄 great minds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.