Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does that square with her 5m “followers”?!

THE MATH AINT MATHING, HINCH!!!
I personally find it hilarious that she believes in her own scam! 5M. I mean seriously :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's why she doesn't use Youtube - she wouldn't get more that 100k subs even if tried! She would get burnt by twitter within days. Insta is her last and only resort, for now!

Don't even get me started on tiktok because I had an episiotomy when I gave birth so I piss myself very easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
3 people used to mock her, she'll be delighted to know now 300 of us are here doing the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jimbob posted the actual image

So her nails 4 days ago on her latest reel.. clearly need renewing
Screenshot_20240413_002655_Instagram.jpg

Her nails today at the zoo... got them redone in the same colour or has she pulled out an archive photo and tend claims of a zoo day?

Screenshot_20240413_002434_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 17
She seems to be posting about vacay shite more than the others
P&G probably told her that if this scent doesn't sell well that's the end of it. They have probably lost a tit ton of money with the other scents seeing as that there is still a lot left on the shelves

Reactions: 20
P&G probably told her that if this scent doesn't sell well that's the end of it. They have probably lost a tit ton of money with the other scents seeing as that there is still a lot left on the shelves

Her contract is probably coming to an end and they aren’t keen on signing another one, so she’s trying to convince them that she is still relevant and people will buy products with her name on.

I don’t think they will have made money from her at all

Reactions: 23
Welcome to the latest edition of “Delusional Hunzzz tagging Hinch” 🤭

1) This hun saw the tagged “Vacunty Vibesssh” beach themed tagged photos from last week, couldn’t be arsed to go to a beach, so set up their own tend beach 🐚🤭
View attachment 2871943

2) This hun saw the above photo and thought they’d go one better and add a blow up palm tree, a “Hinch barskittttt” and some dubious looking green things… possibly wax melts/some crumbled to look like green sand 🌴😂
View attachment 2871957

3) This hun saw the two photos above and thought “Beach scene, I’ll show them” Erm, I wonder where they’ve ever seen a lighthouse that’s so much smaller than a deckchair before 😂
View attachment 2871976

4) Last but by no means least is this photo…they added a laundry sign…. just so people know what to use “Vacunty Vibesssh” for 🤭 It has to be said that I’ve never been to a beach where there’s a huge deckchair, pair of tend size 5 flip flops and a turtle hanging around…. I bet it smells of sea pisssh rather than sea press 😂
View attachment 2871985
Extra point for hun number 2 for featuring a backdrop of silver crushed velvet, the staple for all Hinch hun homes.

I will award an extra 100 points to the mysterious fish people hun if they feature Flip and Flop.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s really trying to fake still being popular. I think she’s actually embarressed.
To be fair to her This is embarrassing!!
Zero progression in 5 years. infact she’s gone back to basics coz she’s too unlikeable to do anything else (meanwhile look at SS)

& there’s that number 3 again, 3 people mocked her 🙄
Always has to be a sob story attached to her posts, especially when it’s on her grid.

when you’ve got to try and get sympathy likes it’s not a good look, it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 26
Weren’t the children wearing too many clothes at the zoo yesterday? Wasn’t it a warm day there? Definitely on holiday and posting old crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m convinced She wasn’t at the zoo yesterday -she’s just posting pictures of when they were at the zoo the other weekend. She has purposely not shown photos from that particular day out - only choosing to share one of a bear. She’s more than likely kept them to use for this weekend because I too think they are away. And why would you take Ron to such a crowded, noisy zoo when it’s the busiest time during the holidays? That does not make any sense.

Reactions: 25
6th of March she first posted about vacccccayyy vibbbessss 6th of March!!! and she's still banging on about it, tell me you have nothing else without telling me

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is such a bleep, I totally understand why she is a lonely no mate sad cow. No one, absolutely no one would like her or being remotely around her if it weren't for a monetary agenda. There is nothing fun or likeable about her. She isn't even fuckable.

Get her toldddd hen! 50p head needs to wind her filtered neck in, she's got the biggest victim complex ever. Oh poor little Millionaire, 3 people made fun of you like 100 years ago? Cry me a river, head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bought bots can’t post photos of cleaning products! She’s a fraud to even mention 5 million…. She should be worried about being publicly named & shamed one day for buying all of these fake followers.

Reactions: 26
I'll be a teeeny bit fair to her, p&g keep releasing her scents as well as their own. The market is totally saturated with synthetic scented cleaning product ranges . I wouldn't be surprised if what you've said is the case, but poor sales are of their making, she's just the billboard having no effect.

Reactions: 14
1000039962.png
1000039963.png

How much bloody recycling?????? She definitely has a problem with shopping to fill an entire VAN...also she's acknowledged they've bought a van 🤔🤔

Reactions: 38
Pretty sure the first clip of Ron putting the box into the van was reversed. Look at the movements of the box, at one point it appears to glide by itself

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.