Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I totally agree with you and you’ve got her spot on. Everybody gets anxious and I get that certain things must worry her but she chose the life she lives. She can’t on one hand say she can’t go anywhere then on the other be posing for ITS. Looks like she’s been thoroughly spoilt all her life and Jamie has continued pandering to her. She needs to get in the real world. Perhaps doing a spot of volunteering would open her eyes.
She's gone down the volunteering route before, but as usual it was all an exercise in Vanity. Anyone remember when she turned up to the Dog shelter (Dogs Trust was it?) and fannied about stroking and sniggering with her stupid laugh at a couple of dogs and posing about with them in her beige clothes and face full of make up and extensions all over place, her filming every step of it and making it into a reel. :rolleyes: I think cling on was there too with her.
Seriously, I've worked for animal rescues in past and there is NO way you have time to film what your doing the whole time you are there as its so bloody busy and hands on. Your clothes get mucky as hell. Id walk out stinking to high heaven of cat and dog and covered in fluff and god knows what. That pratt left looking like her clothes had been put on fresh and not a drop of sweat on her.
As usual we NEVER heard her mention the charity ever again.

Reactions: 29
I don’t have anxiety but I work with people who have, they find it incredibly difficult to leave the house and function ‘normally’. Having this many people in their safe space would completely send them into a panic state. Actually I think if I came home to this many people in my home with all that stuff I’d have to clear up I’d be a bit overwhelmed.
She’s such a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hmm. I don’t doubt she does suffer from mild anxiety AT TIMES, but would lay my life on it that this is because she knows full well she lies every time she opens her filtered mouth and has enough self awareness to know she’d be busted swiftly.

I am outwardly confident to all who know me, but I do suffer with anxious feelings sometimes. I would never say that I have an anxiety issue like she does though, as it’s bleeping normal. I’m just really bleeping good at hiding it.

Separately I’ve had a thought. The only time I ever see Hunch branded tit in Sainsbury’s or Waitrose is at the end of an aisle and heavily marked down. I reckon P&G are smart enough to know full well that the only people who buy into that tit are her sheep, which is why you’ll only see huge displays in the likes of HB and B&M. Then, when they can no longer flog it, the other supermarkets scoop it up for peanuts.

Also agree with others that she is almost certainly away (blesserart) and probably at centre parcs or similar as it’s been a while she she had a holiday, so must be ‘zausted what with her working 9 days a week, 73 weeks a year. Poor love.

Reactions: 21
Has she fucked off then? 🤷‍♀️
What I don't understand is that if she wants to push the whole family/home narrative.. the kids had have 2 weeks off school for Easter. She claims to miss them when they're not home but she hasn't actually spent any time with them?

Mamfa, Fiddles and Cling on took the kids to make cup cakes and they played in the astroturf prison when we had good weather.

However..
• She's launched her Lorry.
• Talked about her experience with Rons autism
• Had a launch party for her brand.

Why does she never go for a walk out? It costs nothing and you can make memories with your kids.

I think she clearly has anger issues and has at some point, had a meltdown and screamed at those kids or perhaps lashed out.

She evidently cannot be left alone with her own children, trusted with sharp objects or go anywhere with out fiddles in tow.

But well done on the washing liquid hun 👍👍👍

Reactions: 33
What I don't understand is that if she wants to push the whole family/home narrative.. the kids had have 2 weeks off school for Easter. She claims to miss them when they're not home but she hasn't actually spent any time with them?

Mamfa, Fiddles and Cling on took the kids to make cup cakes and they played in the astroturf prison when we had good weather.

However..
• She's launched her Lorry.
• Talked about her experience with Rons autism
• Had a launch party for her brand.

Why does she never go for a walk out? It costs nothing and you can make memories with your kids.

I think she clearly has anger issues and has at some point, had a meltdown and screamed at those kids or perhaps lashed out.

She evidently cannot be left alone with her own children, trusted with sharp objects or go anywhere with out fiddles in tow.

But well done on the washing liquid hun 👍👍👍
I may be wrong but I remember something a couple years back when she was alone and did a rant (not sure if it was the roller-rant) and came across as nasty as well as pissed? I wonder if something happened then to make her not able to be alone with the kids? Sure Jamie was out with the lads!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Must have been a hell of a party to show no sign of action 2 days later! :LOL:

Of course it happened weeks ago and that was posted bu her intern at YMCA. They are on hols and she will post upon their return the 'magical times they had' all part of 'Ron's juuurneyyyy'

My take on her so called anxiety is a mix of being judged, which she can't take unless it's unconditional love, being seen for who she really is aka being caught because she hid behind a persona for so long and then she started to show her face/filtered to sell make up so it is inevitable that she can't hide anymore.

I think she knows she is fraudulent, like many many people are in business but the difference is that the majority of the time no one knows who is really behind that business. She, is the face of her business so it is way to personal for her. She can't escape the hole she dug for herself.

If I were her, I'd be extremely anxious and paranoid that the world is after me, and not in a good way. I could never take an ounce of the criticism she gets, but in that same breath I would never ever expose myself like she does just for money.

Middleton to the party……perhaps the “launch party” was in fact her leaving / retirement party……haha wishful thinking 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like hinch, I’ve secretly popped off on holiday unannounced. I hope there’s a screen recording somewhere of this launch party 😂😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Has she fucked off then? 🤷‍♀️
We bleeping wish! She's just like her mam, she's like the every present fart you can never get rid of. Sophie is ALWAYS on Insta in some ways, even if she's not posting. Browsing, liking posts and following new accounts. She just can't help herself.

2 days off yet has amassed nearly 2,500 new "followers". Yeh right. 😏😏😏😏

Screenshot_2024-04-12-14-32-43-05_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

• Heart
Yeah I unfollowed her.
---

Possibly. Grim would have mentioned it if she went. She doesn’t get tagged by anyone else. Maybe that’s why old Mario is telling everyone he is leaving the app.
What, again? Bloody hell Mario, I ken this app is no your joab, ta be honest your thread is the funniest thing on Tattle, factual. Stay in ye lane, hen. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he has a case of a few dozen Wormingtons up his bumbuminnitt! 🪱 🍑
Itchy arshhhhed manzzzzz! Too much sharing the pestle with Helmet drooping flapsshh 😖
View attachment 2868753
I wondered what had happened to Wormington!!! Blesssh’is’arrrt, all this time him and his pals have been dwelling in JayM’s bumbuminnit 🤢 I think he needs rescuing and I for one am definitely not volunteering to rummage around in Itchy-Arssshed-Manzzzzz crusssty grey joggersssh 🤢

That’s Helmet Head’s job 😂

Also, I have another candidate for Helmet Head statusssh…. Delia Smith (In her younger daysssh) 🤭 Sopha could do with buying one of her cookery booksssh to learn how to boil an egg, she has plenty from the gurrrrrlssssh 🐓🥚🤭
IMG_1194.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What, again? Bloody hell Mario, I ken this app is no your joab, ta be honest your thread is the funniest thing on Tattle, factual. Stay in ye lane, hen. 😂
I can’t keep up with the Mario thread as well but every time someone types in “Marion speak” I crack up! 🤣🤣
(PS phone corrected Mario to Maria! 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like I said before, would you declare your love to a bleeping double glazing salesman, because that’s what you’re doing hunnaaayyyzzzz 🤭
Or declare your love for the guy who calls to say he can fix your computer……next time I get a call from him instead of just hanging up muttering that he should duck the duck off, I’m going to declare my love for him and say how beautiful he is on the inside and outside and that he’s so speciaaaaaaaal 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whilst perusing the aisles of my local B&M today, and after being reminded of said products by the continual announcement being played across the tannoy, I had a sneaky sniff of Vacant Vibes. I could not detect the subtle fragrance of orange blossom and I’m ashamed to admit that I have never smelt sea-press, but unless it smells of strong chemicals, I couldn’t smell that either. I was not impressed. And neither were any of the other shoppers judging by the amount of stock on the shelves and in numerous ransoms piles around the store. They also had a massive pile of Rose Chunderland which they are obviously still trying to offload!
It seems that Mrs H is not as popular as she thinks she is! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wondered what had happened to Wormington!!! Blesssh’is’arrrt, all this time him and his pals have been dwelling in JayM’s bumbuminnit 🤢 I think he needs rescuing and I for one am definitely not volunteering to rummage around in Itchy-Arssshed-Manzzzzz crusssty grey joggersssh 🤢

That’s Helmet Head’s job 😂

Also, I have another candidate for Helmet Head statusssh…. Delia Smith (In her younger daysssh) 🤭 Sopha could do with buying one of her cookery booksssh to learn how to boil an egg, she has plenty from the gurrrrrlssssh 🐓🥚🤭
View attachment 2871224
Not sure where Acorn Mannz has got to 🤔 as I can't see him dropping anchor in Poo Bay!
Delia, definitely a Helmet Head 🤣
I found another lovely shot of her and a couple of other famousshhh old Helmet do's of that generation!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's at the zoo apparently and her phone is just blowing up with vacant vibes posts.
Yeah, ok hun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.