Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makeup kid is almost on par with Hinch these days!
Yeah I unfollowed her.
---
Oh oh I’ve just had a thought 💭 maybe that’s why Mario & Wax melt woman were down, when this launch party actually happened 🤔 but they didn’t make the cut for the photos 😂😂
Possibly. Grim would have mentioned it if she went. She doesn’t get tagged by anyone else. Maybe that’s why old Mario is telling everyone he is leaving the app.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This whole acoustic/anxiety angle is pissing me off big style. I just wish she'd stop bullshitting all the time.
Soph, love, you have no idea what it's like to not physically be able to leave your house through fear, or the terror of actually being on your own, the way your own brain tortures and terrorises you.
When CBT hasn't worked, and you're too anxious to take the anxiety medication. It's literal hell on earth missing out on so many fun things with your children, having your friends stop calling, constant panic symptoms.
If I could do a tenth of what she has done in the last three months, I'd feel like a free woman. I'd give absolutely anything and everything I have to be able to go on holiday with my children.
I see you ♥ and totally agree, the Anxiety/Autism she 'has' 100% doesn't exist. She's a pathological liar and used what she could to try and gain popularity (and it didn't work). She's an insult to people who have either/both and wouldn't last a day in the life of someone who actually suffers.

She doesn't get it because she doesn't have it. She just uses other people's experiences and tries to pass them off as her own, pretending she's Maldon's answer to Beyoncé one second and an anxious little girl the next, get fucked Hunch, that's not how it works! She also walks around with her tits and arse on show 24/7, NOT something somebody with anxiety would do.

I dislike her, what a loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This whole acoustic/anxiety angle is pissing me off big style. I just wish she'd stop bullshitting all the time.
Soph, love, you have no idea what it's like to not physically be able to leave your house through fear, or the terror of actually being on your own, the way your own brain tortures and terrorises you.
When CBT hasn't worked, and you're too anxious to take the anxiety medication. It's literal hell on earth missing out on so many fun things with your children, having your friends stop calling, constant panic symptoms.
If I could do a tenth of what she has done in the last three months, I'd feel like a free woman. I'd give absolutely anything and everything I have to be able to go on holiday with my children.
I hear you! 🧡🧡🧡 my dad's anxiety ( real not tend) resulted in him drinking himself to death. He only left the house once a week to go shopping and this was a huge challenge, he rarely slept and he certainly didn't go on holiday or prance around the bleeping shops! I miss him so very very much, even the hours he would spend on the phone to me, over analysing everything over and over again (which I used to dread every day) but what I would give for one more conversation with my dad! So Hinch you can duck right off with your tend anxiety you massive bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh oh I’ve just had a thought 💭 maybe that’s why Mario & Wax melt woman were down, when this launch party actually happened 🤔 but they didn’t make the cut for the photos 😂😂
Good shout, could also be the reason they said they didn't take any photos, because they weren't allowed to.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sending hugs to the fellow anxiety suffering nusty trolls who know the REAL struggle of anxiety and keep going day after day without moaning about ‘tummy shivers’ and cold baffs and tend cleaning to ‘cure’ tend anxiety!

Now back to my crunky scchhhnacks and 10 litres of coke 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hear you! 🧡🧡🧡 my dad's anxiety ( real not tend) resulted in him drinking himself to death. He only left the house once a week to go shopping and this was a huge challenge, he rarely slept and he certainly didn't go on holiday or prance around the bleeping shops! I miss him so very very much, even the hours he would spend on the phone to me, over analysing everything over and over again (which I used to dread every day) but what I would give for one more conversation with my dad! So Hinch you can duck right off with your tend anxiety you massive bleep!!!
My dad's out of control OCD led him to alcoholism too. He drove me mad with his over analysing/obsessing over everything but I would give anything to speak to him again now (the alcoholism killed him a few years ago).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I do believe she has anxiety, but not in the way most other people experience it. I'll try my best to explain my theory (only had 1 coffee so far, so brain not fully engaged yet 😆)

She gets anxious in one sense because she has never had to do anything by herself before. She's never lived by herself, traveled by herself or looked after her kids alone. I'm sure there is a million other things she's never done without Fiddles or Jim by her side. It's self perpetuating because everyone enables her, I imagine she throws a tantrum "but Jaymeee I'm scaaaaaared, there might be trolllllls there" so he just goes along with her. Or Fiddles tells her there will be trolls there so she needs to go along? (Qui, @fannysjohnny ?) She's always been treated like a lanky woman child so she still behaves like one and blames being scared for being unable to do stuff.

Secondly, I think it's a control thing. She gets scared about new places/live appearances because she can't control how she will look or come across at them. She knows she doesn't look like the person she filters herself to be on Insta. She knows she can't gush and fawn over her sheep in real life like she does via message to them. She knows she hates spending time with her kids so wouldn't want people to see her in the wild getting angry with them or ignoring them. She knows she's terrible on live TV because she blurts out nonsense and is really thick and talking about how she wipes down surfaces or shops for tat 3 x a week isn't actually interesting as an interview subject. She knows she's a fraud with no talent or anything to say. So she calls this reluctance to do anything anxiety and just glosses over it all.

Does this make sense?

Big love to the nusties who have shared their own experiences with anxiety, gentle hugs to you all. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I do believe she has anxiety, but not in the way most other people experience it. I'll try my best to explain my theory (only had 1 coffee so far, so brain not fully engaged yet 😆)

She gets anxious in one sense because she has never had to do anything by herself before. She's never lived by herself, traveled by herself or looked after her kids alone. I'm sure there is a million other things she's never done without Fiddles or Jim by her side. It's self perpetuating because everyone enables her, I imagine she throws a tantrum "but Jaymeee I'm scaaaaaared, there might be trolllllls there" so he just goes along with her. Or Fiddles tells her there will be trolls there so she needs to go along? (Qui, @fannysjohnny ?) She's always been treated like a lanky woman child so she still behaves like one and blames being scared for being unable to do stuff.

Secondly, I think it's a control thing. She gets scared about new places/live appearances because she can't control how she will look or come across at them. She knows she doesn't look like the person she filters herself to be on Insta. She knows she can't gush and fawn over her sheep in real life like she does via message to them. She knows she hates spending time with her kids so wouldn't want people to see her in the wild getting angry with them or ignoring them. She knows she's terrible on live TV because she blurts out nonsense and is really thick and talking about how she wipes down surfaces or shops for tat 3 x a week isn't actually interesting as an interview subject. She knows she's a fraud with no talent or anything to say. So she calls this reluctance to do anything anxiety and just glosses over it all.

Does this make sense?

Big love to the nusties who have shared their own experiences with anxiety, gentle hugs to you all. ❤
Ageee with this, I think deep down she also knows she’s a charlatan and a massive fake and it could be revealed (beyond us TrOLLzzzz 🙄) at any time, some sheep are seeing the light finally.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't know why she insists on all these fake '
Ageee with this, I think deep down she also knows she’s a charlatan and a massive fake and it could be revealed (beyond us TrOLLzzzz 🙄) at any time, some sheep are seeing the light finally.
I double agree with you both, but will add that NoKnob loves the fact that she is an imbecile who is unable to navigate life independently.

Reactions: 25
I still can’t get over the comments from the sheep over these CLEANING PRODUCTS and a bloody lorry! It’s beyond cringe and if I was a nicer person, perhaps I’d feel sorry for them but all I feel like doing is screaming at them to get a life! She is a sales person! Her only purpose is to flog stuff she’s paid to promote, she’s not their mate, she’s not a rags to ditches Hollywood story, she’s just a bog standard hun. Like, do they think the ladies flogging Tupperware in the 70’s would have got all the arse lickers swooning over them? Avon sales reps? Anne Summers party hosts!? SAME THING YOU UTTER MORONS!!! Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent among my people…,as you were - have a blessed day 😊

Reactions: 25
100%! I think I'd be living on my nerves if I knew at any moment I could be exposed as a talentless nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I still can’t get over the comments from the sheep over these CLEANING PRODUCTS and a bloody lorry! It’s beyond cringe and if I was a nicer person, perhaps I’d feel sorry for them but all I feel like doing is screaming at them to get a life! She is a sales person! Her only purpose is to flog stuff she’s paid to promote, she’s not their mate, she’s not a rags to ditches Hollywood story, she’s just a bog standard hun. Like, do they think the ladies flogging Tupperware in the 70’s would have got all the arse lickers swooning over them? Avon sales reps? Anne Summers party hosts!? SAME THING YOU UTTER MORONS!!! Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent among my people…,as you were - have a blessed day 😊
Like I said before, would you declare your love to a bleeping double glazing salesman, because that’s what you’re doing hunnaaayyyzzzz 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I double agree with you both, but will add that NoKnob loves the fact that she is an imbecile who is unable to navigate life independently.
It must be exhausting though, married to a grown woman who behaves like a child!

No Soph today? Still exhausted from the tend party?

Oooh the wallets back out!!
Screenshot_20240412_105342_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon her and Jamie and are on holiday and have left the boys at home and that’s why everything has been a pre record this week. We already know the party was before the Easter Hols and there’s been little else content other than the cleaning reels wearing the same stuff as normal

Reactions: 24

Does this make sense?

Yeah I totally agree with you and you’ve got her spot on. Everybody gets anxious and I get that certain things must worry her but she chose the life she lives. She can’t on one hand say she can’t go anywhere then on the other be posing for ITS. Looks like she’s been thoroughly spoilt all her life and Jamie has continued pandering to her. She needs to get in the real world. Perhaps doing a spot of volunteering would open her eyes.

• Heart
I don’t recall them having a launch party for Poop Wonderland, Frosted Cat Piss and Refreshing Cuntylyptus (or whatever the duck they were called) so why have a launch party for Vacant Vibes?! 🤔
They probably did and she wasn’t invited 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.