Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for a second she was inundated with messages from random customers expressing their inconceivable excitement re the payday vacay voibes. She is a massive liar.

She is most likely panicking at the underwhelming reaction post her launch parteyyy. Many MLM huns must be livid as to why they weren't invited after all they are doing for the brand for money but they aren't getting any, and certainly no recognition either apart from the old tag which let's face it, is meaningless.

If a 'big flop' had a face, it would be the vacay bottle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Que the Hinch family busy on their burner phones making up arse licking messages to post 🙄..what a twit with the passive aggressive post...keep an eye on rightmove for a farm for sale in the little village of Maldon soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When you get chance, as you are a very busy Mummazzz, you must give it a whirl!
🎤 👀 👃
Oh, Mr M is just fine, "queasy".. men tend to be dramatic! Dr Hook, 70's sleaze with a ☠ patch on the eye that shook 🪇 maracas! 🕺
Get posting your favourite Helmet/Basin head pics Nusties and I will "fashion" them together (not shhhtyle 'em up).
Typical duck up Friday, just like the restaurant one time and it was closed!
---

I read that as Pooh Cat Bum Mouth 🤣 I'm obcesssshhhed!!! He's a right little ball of discarded plasticine!
I would like to nominate Velma from Scooby Doo. Her strong helmet head game is almost on par with Fiddle! 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's a bleeping cocky bastard. Playground bully is all she is, thinks she's the popular girl of the school in her latest stories.
duck off.

Reactions: 22
She's not got that many tagged lol I saw lady on there hinch has scrolled quite far down then got to her but then go on her page and look at the tags and the lady is the first scroll down lol

Reactions: 10
I like how she's not mentioned qd aka quality dump are also flogging her crap hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I remember when I started and 3 people mocked me…blah blah blah… well now look”

ahhh the ever “humble” Mrs Hinch everyone.

What a twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is that 3 times in 3 weeks that they’ve been to the zoo?
Posted one photo of a bear and one muted photo of her and Lenny from all three trips but shares 856 pictures a day of the boring buck tooth bastards that live in her back garden.

Reactions: 18
I have found the answer to my question about why she was signing Vacay Vibes cards a few days ago ... to send out boxes of the Vacay Vibes products to those sheep stupid enough to promote it for her. These are from a few of the tagged posts:

1712954579605.png

1712954632872.png

and this one is just ewwwww but Hinch still commented

1712955392012.png

---
And fixed your story for you:
Mind you I wonder how many Vacay Vibes parcels had to be sent out to get this number of tags ...

1712956167907.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The people who post the cleaning products are people with home accounts, desperate to make money doing that. Why can't she just admit that? Instead of pretending it's a normal thing to take pics of a bleeping detergent bottle and post it on the gram?

There are literally hundreds of thousands of other accounts who do it better than her, the only difference is she buys bots more than anyone out there.

You know Soph, these 3 people as you claim, have become a huge CoMmuniTy Of Hunz who created 693 threads about you and your lies, which amounts roughly to 750K posts which is more comments you ever had - Well look now...

She is such a bleep, I totally understand why she is a lonely no mate sad cow. No one, absolutely no one would like her or being remotely around her if it weren't for a monetary agenda. There is nothing fun or likeable about her. She isn't even fuckable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #694 Vacay Vibes

So when all the huns google her new range they have a slight detour 😜🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Looks like about 300 tagged pictures on her story …yes i roughly counted them! Life on edge with me on a Friday evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Welcome to the latest edition of “Delusional Hunzzz tagging Hinch” 🤭

1) This hun saw the tagged “Vacunty Vibesssh” beach themed tagged photos from last week, couldn’t be arsed to go to a beach, so set up their own tend beach 🐚🤭
IMG_7510.jpeg

2) This hun saw the above photo and thought they’d go one better and add a blow up palm tree, a “Hinch barskittttt” and some dubious looking green things… possibly wax melts/some crumbled to look like green sand 🌴😂
IMG_7511.jpeg

3) This hun saw the two photos above and thought “Beach scene, I’ll show them” Erm, I wonder where they’ve ever seen a lighthouse that’s so much smaller than a deckchair before 😂
IMG_7512.png

4) Last but by no means least is this photo…they added a laundry sign…. just so people know what to use “Vacunty Vibesssh” for 🤭 It has to be said that I’ve never been to a beach where there’s a huge deckchair, pair of tend size 5 flip flops and a turtle hanging around…. I bet it smells of sea pisssh rather than sea press 😂
IMG_7514.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
P&G - zoph hunnay, no more collections if vacant vibes flops

Zoph - buys pallets of it to set up ‘ scenes’ & increase sales

Three women aka tattle - giggles

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.