Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't. I'm still trying to recover from the boop šŸ¤®
Iā€™m still trying to get over the lorry!!! šŸ˜‚

She really is done isnā€™t she??? I canā€™t see how she can come back from this.
That party! The fake couple love. This is the ultimate cringe šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]

Itā€™s like those couples who post all over Facebook about how much they love each other, but break up every other week šŸ™ˆ. For me if you are plastering it all over social media then it is a fake relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched it and you are right - the slab of cake is intact and sheā€™s pretending to have taken a bite. Well we all know she doesnā€™t eat any of those revolting processed sugary cakes she puts together -they either get binned or Jamie eats them. The whole thing yesterday was totally staged and fake.
Why does her head look so out of proportion?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makeup kidā€™s kid has drawn a picture of Auntie Sophie, Jamie, Ronnie & Lennie - love how well heā€™s depicted Auntie Sophieā€™s weave ā€¦ anyway Iā€™ll just leave it here -letā€™s see if Sophie reshares this -she absolutely would have if it had been from one of Staceyā€™s children but thatā€™s not going to happen anytime soon šŸ˜‚
And Round NoKnob šŸ˜‚
---
Really though? She was once ON one of Staceyā€™s bleeping TV shows and she never mentioned it at all!
Has she shown the programme?

Reactions: 4
I'm casually reading and cackling at "The Staycay Vibez Crap Party" wot hApPeNeD a few weeks ago, with the worst filtering since the spectacle de merde suisse šŸŽæ ā„ šŸ’©
I'm thinking they are currently away on another break and because they only went to Duboiizz 2 mins ago, they are attempting to be relatable to the demented hunnzzz that still believe all her staged tit.
Do you think he boops her "laave'errr'arrrt filtered shhhnozz" as a signal to let her know when his teeny peeny has actually gone in?
On that lovely note, I'm back off to my detox pod!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a weirdo it's not even cute she's not a child šŸ« šŸ« 
Well done babez you done so well with your tend anxiety
He's wiping pringles egg off her face!
---
Thereā€™s no way they paid someone for that?! Looks like Tescoā€™s Finest and made the intern print out a topper on the office printer.
View attachment 2868538
Utter dogshite šŸ¤£ that cake says they couldn't be arsed to sort anything for her!
Even her sheep have had better hinch cakes made for them than this!
---
So she got changed into a summer dress after everyone else had gone home so that she could sit in the kitchen and eat a Chinese takeaway with Jimbob in his grey, prison issue joggers at a table set for four?
Make it make sense for fucks sake!
It only has to make sense to her, troll šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Makeup kidā€™s kid has drawn a picture of Auntie Sophie, Jamie, Ronnie & Lennie - love how well heā€™s depicted Auntie Sophieā€™s weave ā€¦ anyway Iā€™ll just leave it here -letā€™s see if Sophie reshares this -she absolutely would have if it had been from one of Staceyā€™s children but thatā€™s not going to happen anytime soon šŸ˜‚
Make up kid is just as deluded as Hinch! Encouraging her child to call Hinches HOUSE Hinch Farm šŸ™„

Reactions: 16
The reason for the crappy staycation ā€œlaunchā€ with no guests is simply she is not special or relevant enough, wax melt lady is busy running her business, Mario has already been down once not gonna do it again the lakey 21 20 19 18 17 3 donā€™t care anymore, Stacey is busy working, greedy just had a baby and the new girl she invited last time has well over taken over her in terms of likability and realness as many here have commented before, sheā€™s simply to scared to invite anyone because weā€™ll known people will decline and the unknown people she wonā€™t give them the exposure as they will soon aver take herā€¦again

Reactions: 24
Makeup kid is almost on par with Hinch these days!

Reactions: 16
The reason for the crappy staycation ā€œlaunchā€ with no guests is simply she is not special or relevant enough, wax melt lady is busy running her business, Mario has already been down once not gonna do it again the lakey 21 20 19 18 17 3 donā€™t care anymore, Stacey is busy working, greedy just had a baby and the new girl she invited last time has well over taken over her in terms of likability and realness as many here have commented before, sheā€™s simply to scared to invite anyone because weā€™ll known people will decline and the unknown people she wonā€™t give them the exposure as they will soon aver take herā€¦again
Oh oh Iā€™ve just had a thought šŸ’­ maybe thatā€™s why Mario & Wax melt woman were down, when this launch party actually happened šŸ¤” but they didnā€™t make the cut for the photos šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm not so sure.She knew the 'pacha looked like a Penis.
---
Move aside Jaymmm-i give you Betty boop and Henry
1000009484.jpg

---
---
1000009484.jpg

---
---
1000009484.jpg

---
That's at least 3 betty's
Boo,boo,Di boošŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This whole acoustic/anxiety angle is pissing me off big style. I just wish she'd stop bullshitting all the time.
Soph, love, you have no idea what it's like to not physically be able to leave your house through fear, or the terror of actually being on your own, the way your own brain tortures and terrorises you.
When CBT hasn't worked, and you're too anxious to take the anxiety medication. It's literal hell on earth missing out on so many fun things with your children, having your friends stop calling, constant panic symptoms.
If I could do a tenth of what she has done in the last three months, I'd feel like a free woman. I'd give absolutely anything and everything I have to be able to go on holiday with my children.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This whole acoustic/anxiety angle is pissing me off big style. I just wish she'd stop bullshitting all the time.
Soph, love, you have no idea what it's like to not physically be able to leave your house through fear, or the terror of actually being on your own, the way your own brain tortures and terrorises you.
When CBT hasn't worked, and you're too anxious to take the anxiety medication. It's literal hell on earth missing out on so many fun things with your children, having your friends stop calling, constant panic symptoms.
If I could do a tenth of what she has done in the last three months, I'd feel like a free woman. I'd give absolutely anything and everything I have to be able to go on holiday with my children.
Keep going OK. And never give uo hope of a new boundary you msnage to push agaisnt for a new moment of joy and or freedom.
Just do what you can. And that is enough. But never give up trying.
But more than anything dknt let ignorant lying cheating shitheads get you down ir make you feel your load tenfold. She has no business in your mind or your life. She's nothing compared to who YOU are to you and yours. She deserves no space in your head.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.