Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've spoken about the fact she can't be left alone with sharp objects.. those 'wine glasses' where she Cheers Jimbob clink like plastic, can she not even be left alone with a glass??
I had to go back and watch it again. Defo not glass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
😂😂😂 some very funny responses from you nusty trolls after last nights tit show. But I have to say, are we not going to talk about the

“spray, wipe, done” dance 😂😂😂😂😳😳😳🤡🤡🤡🤡
Her followers are probably thinking that they are taking a well deserved day off after her 'launch party' but I like to think that they are holed up at the crem dying of shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
B&M will be gutted that hinch didn't make their launch party into a reel/gridpost like her HB one 😏
Guess cakes and a chinese don't equal ..or better.. a personalised "TrUcK" do they 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When they first chinked tha glass she had white and he had red,by the meal they'd swapped🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Don't. I'm still trying to recover from the boop 🤮
[/QUOTE]

I’m still trying to get over the lorry!!! 😂

She really is done isn’t she??? I can’t see how she can come back from this.
That party! The fake couple love. This is the ultimate cringe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mentioning her friends actually reminds me of the time she invited them all over to her house and sent them away with half used bottles of stuff; an ideal opportunity to send them away with more freebies. No one was probably free though because it was the middle of the day and people, you know, work 😂
Times change,don't they?I think alot of her original gang(I even forget what the collective noun was for them!)have moved on with their real lives,partners,babies etc.
They've all probably realised what an Influence Helmet had over Sophie when they were growing up.She strikes me as the type who would decide on a dress code for all of them,depending on the event and at the last minute take Soph to get her nails-hair done and change her outfit.
---
Don't. I'm still trying to recover from the boop 🤮
I’m still trying to get over the lorry!!! 😂

She really is done isn’t she??? I can’t see how she can come back from this.
That party! The fake couple love. This is the ultimate cringe 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Transparent dress with white knickers,and giving her timeline away with clingon in uniform😂
Boozers and mingers lodging in a lorry🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
BOOP hahahahahahahaha 😂

And the stupid cutesy shoulder shrug he does after the boop is so cringe I think MY penis and balls went inside myself and I’m a woman 😂
He reminds me of David Brent so much lmao.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The crap party has to be from before Easter surely cos of the kid in her school uniform? Essex schools ain’t back yet.
What I don’t understand is why hold on to the footage for this long? It’s hardly a bleeping launch when it’s been out for weeks?
Why does she constantly get this stuff so wrong?

Reactions: 27
The crap party has to be from before Easter surely cos of the kid in her school uniform? Essex schools ain’t back yet.
What I don’t understand is why hold on to the footage for this long? It’s hardly a bleeping launch when it’s been out for weeks?
Why does she constantly get this stuff so wrong?
1st episode of Stacey's Renovation TV programme :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They've all probably realised what an Influence Helmet had over Sophie when they were growing up.She strikes me as the type who would decide on a dress code for all of them,depending on the event and at the last minute take Soph to get her nails-hair done and change her outfit.
Tell us more Fanny. Has Fiddle done this in the past?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I had to go back and watch it again. Defo not glass!
I've got those plastic wine glasses' we use them when we go away and want a glass of wine before bed in the hotel, purely so we can take our own wine and not pay hotel prices

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So at the end of the weird Chinese takeaway for two story Hinch cuts the first slice out of the cake and then looks like she’s chewing but she hasn’t put anything in her mouth and the slice of cake is still whole on the plate. If she’s got to the point where she’s miming eating without actually putting food in her mouth then I think her eating disorder is even worse than we suspected 😳
Good spot! I love cake but not sure even my greedy teenagers would cut a piece as large as she did, which makes the faux chewing even more bizarre. Cut yourself a little slice, put it in your gob, job done.

I will never understand why she likes to deceive just for the sake of it. I think she feels she’s getting one over her detractors but she makes herself look unhinged.

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry, been out of action for a couple of days, was hospitalised with cringitis, the only cure was to take a week off Hinch’s posts but I’m addicted and have had a major relapse I think I need some counselling 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Makeup kid’s kid has drawn a picture of Auntie Sophie, Jamie, Ronnie & Lennie - love how well he’s depicted Auntie Sophie’s weave … anyway I’ll just leave it here -let’s see if Sophie reshares this -she absolutely would have if it had been from one of Stacey’s children but that’s not going to happen anytime soon 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Makeup kid’s kid has drawn a picture of Auntie Sophie, Jamie, Ronnie & Lennie - love how well he’s depicted Auntie Sophie’s weave … anyway I’ll just leave it here -let’s see if Sophie reshares this -she absolutely would have if it had been from one of Stacey’s children but that’s not going to happen anytime soon 😂
Who's the massive knob meant to be? Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.