Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Why does she insist on wearing those leggings that she thinks makes her arse look peachy? Why does she position her arse as if she’s asking to be backscuttled all the time?

She can stick her vacay vibes up her peachy backside.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
She’s using Ronnie’s autism for content. Very odd wording in her caption.
I’m watching the likes count slog it’s way up. Huns commenting about what a great parent she is. She’s exploiting her kids! She lied about what Ronnie could do until only a year ago! She called him naughty in every interview. And yet now she’s claiming some nusty troll told her he was autistic in her messages and she listened to it? Yeah right.
and NO mention of her own supposed autism? Or is that gonna be a separate grid post 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
So HB have deleted all the negative posts from Facebook😂😂😂😂😂 it’s left about 6 comments now…..Hinch is so yesterdays chip paper😂😂😂😂

• Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
The irony of her stupid half name on the side of a lorry when her brand is on the road to nowhere…..

• Haha
  • Heart

pugqueen

Chatty Member
SSS doing an Iconic ad …no filter you can see her eye bags and lines which is absolutely fine because we have them it makes us who we are !! Not a fan of SSS but you can actually see the difference in the before and after how make up should be advertised not like Mrs Filter Face Hinchcunt so misleading and fraudulent she needs to be binned off by all make up and beauty companies

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Am I doing it wrong? Our egg hunts are the little plastic eggs with clues in. Each clue takes you to the next egg. The hunt ends with their chocolate that the bunny brought them.
They are just collecting chocolate.

• Heart

Mum of two

VIP Member
I started to write a rant but deleted it. We know she reads here and I refuse to feed this disgusting human being that describes herself as a mother.
Special? Those children have never been special since the day they were born. Brought up by a narc mother, a fame hungry father and a grandmother that taught her daughter all she knows?
What chance do those kids have in life? 😔

• Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Just browsing through ebay, saw this - 10 quid plus a fiver p and p for an empty box that Hinch has signed Ends today, no bids. The description could describe her content - used and a bit frayed 🤣

IMG_1489.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Don't like Ss as much as I don't like hinch they are both the same in my eyes both sell crap both use the kids etc etc however Stacey really is living her best life at the minute and I am here for it just for the fact we know soph his crying in the dog bed nightly

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Remember she used to march that boy up and down the hallway feeding Henry to the two man team song day after day I'm sure that wasn't good for him. He was like a bloody robot instead of playing educational games with him. She's never encouraged him and always done things to her tune perhaps if she'd kept him off the gram he might have developed in a different manner always had a phone stuck in his face since the day he was born
Yep and I'm pretty sure NoKnob was in the kitchen when she was filming letting Henry run first then I'm sure once we saw NoKnobs hands pushing Ronnie out the door to run after him. Those kids are just performing monkeys I can't wait for the day they refuse to perform and wear matching clothes. They are also very spoiled, rude and aggressive.

• Sad

Stacybee

Tota

lly agree and if we didn’t talk @bout SSS, Mario, Lydia Millen etc all linking to Hinch, these threads would be even duller😂
---
Excuse me I think yo

u need to go to Specsavers. Hinch is clearly in Orange 🍊😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Thinking back to Hinch starting to fallout with SSS, I reckon it’s as far back as SSS hen do in Greece when Hinch was the only bridesmaid not to go. That was soooooo weird
I bet SSS is really glad she put her on the end in all her wedding photos ✂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

tinypathers

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Soph has never been through the natural and normal process of growing up and away from your parent (s). She and Freda are still at the enmeshed toddler stage. So she can’t be a good parent to her sons because she is still at the emotional stage of a small child herself. The point of being a parent is to help your children become independent adults. That love you but don’t need you. Soph isn’t there herself. She’s still dependent on Freda. So she’s not only pushing the boys away because she’s so needy herself she’s also wanting them to be needy because she can’t understand healthy adult “child” to parent relationships. She even chose NoKnob because he was an authority figure.

• Heart

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Do you think she has paid a bit more for bots where the account names don't end in lots of numbers to try and look legit but hasn't realised they use the same profile picture??!!

1711644908988.png

• Haha

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
More landfill tat I see 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Sorry I just don’t get all this Easter hype. In my day you got one egg after church on Easter Sunday and a nice roast dinner maybe with family and that was it! Yes I’m old!! I’m not religious at all but I think all this Easter stuff has gone way too far. Far too much money being spent on tat that has no relevance to the religious festival. Not even sure a lot of people know why we celebrate it. Some of the things they say and do makes me know they don’t. I bet if you asked their school aged children they would know more than they do! Sorry rant over!
Im 35 and remember Easters like this!! Feels like since instagram existed everyone Feels the need to show off, focus on consumerism and all that crap.

Reactions: 38

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Every fucking second of their days are recorded.

She needs a right good smack , she's such a sad excuse of a mother.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Anyone trying to battle the queues to get into lakeside this morning? Traffic must be terrible with 4.8m bots trying to get in the car park.

• Haha
Guys I've had this in my head for days so putting it in now for a thread suggestion 😅
Nowhere else I'd rather be guys, every time I bake a pie, I'm telling a lie
Well done on the recap magic, I don't know how you put it all together about the daft mare 😘

• Haha
  • Heart