Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She’s fucking obsessed with germs. I have tea from a work man who did jobs for her and said she’s a germ freak. THATs why she gets them washing everything. Tries to make it a game cos it’s HER with the issues.
Poor Ron and Len.
Also they’re not “hiding” with a loaf of bread WHEN YOU HAVE BUTTERED IT FOR THEM

FFS
i have to doubt that very much i'm afraid considering the filthy state of her grouting and the fact that she let the animals indoors...

Reactions: 36

Justapeep

VIP Member
Old Jimbobnoknob posting a lot about autism he's a fucking fame hungry wanker I detest him.
He's got nothing else to post about because he's not allowed unless she approves it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Looks like Party Box lady bit off more than she could chew. It always makes me laugh when Hinch shares a business and everyone praises her for raising its profile as if she's done it out of the kindness of her heart 😂 That baby gate business went bust not long after she shared them, it's like she's a curse.
Well if she stopped rimming Hinch's arse along with the likes of Charlotte Dawson and sending them freebies she wouldn't get flack. Brought it on herself if you ask me by being greedy and thinking she could make a fortune with the orders that she amassed from Soph's followers. Then has the audacity to go on a rant and moan when people message her regarding their missing unfullfilled order. What a complete idiot.
Who on earth would want to buy from her anyway, those filthy floors and fridge would put me off for a start.

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Considering she a cleaning account why not show us the process it takes to clean the hens. Oh wait it's because it wasn't her who did it 😬😬

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
And its had the desired effect because now she's showing all the arse licking comments about how they're all bursting into tears at how far Ronnie has come with his speech and how 'real' they all are.
My god they're thick.

• Sick

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Business owner me arse, tat on the filthy kitchen mat by Pat, more like 😂
---

And so is her response, completely unprofessional. She needs to follow up Royal Mail instead of having a sook on Instagram
Business owner - I have looked her up and there is zero sign of her on companies house, I obviously found her real name... In fact she also does hair extensions and sells a poxy course to become a pro at doing them :LOL:

I agree that it is wrong and rude to send such messages to a seller if you don't recieve the goods on time but that shows you the type of personalities the Hinchers have.

Her response it ridiculously unprofessional and even if there is the post office in the middle of this, she should feel accountable.

• Haha

xxDimplesxx

Think they’ve deleted the negative comments on home bargains page now!! I don’t think that should be allowed! Ban the delete button!!

Char4649

VIP Member
2 things.

1. Suddenly using basic cleaning products? You ain't Nancy, Soph.

2. I bloody love a good ASMR vid, it should be relaxing and soothing but she may as well have hit a pot with a bloody wooden spoon. Heavy handed twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Not Hinch finding out that she can’t just #EHCP #gifted and have it drop in her lap.

If Ronnie is going though that process it’s the most work Jamie she either of them has done in a long time

I didn’t see “exploit my son” on her April to do challenge. Tick that one off Soph

lucyloo11

So in other words Lennie was kicking off and Jamie is driving round in circles somewhere whilst Sophie has some Insta decor time with Ronnie. I mean herself. Because let’s be honest she cut the filming before he could actually get his hands on anything.

katesbess

VIP Member
Her body language in those videos with the boys brushing her hair so closed off and stiff, her face she looks terrified when the both came near her
Poor Ronnie's. Kids don't just automatically look to camera. They live,talk, go about their surroundings and that why we often get the best shots of them. They are not performing, just in the moment. The fact that yours are is sad.thst they clearly no what and where to direct themselves. The fact Ronnie clearly is rehearsed. You cunt. He's almost reeling it off a script. And this isn't the usual tone or mimic voice that Is Ron's natural high alter tone atm.

Note to self Sophie. Posting with your kids doesn't mean you yourself can't still be filtered. And filtered yo fuck. Noones buying that crap.
Because filters are able to literally focus on one person at a time. A few things we are now working with with filters,apps and the new ai filter assistance.
●They can be programmed to only recognise your face in order to change it.
●You can have things move into the filter and it not make much difference. This also helps if you do the edit after, as you just put an almost sweep over the whole scene.
●Sophie hunnaaaay, You've also got so many jutting cuts in that segment, its like your phone is having a seizure. So once again. Filter, edit together.
●Also one giveaway is when people go beyond you on filters their face becomes slightly smoothed. And I notice this is exactly what happens with Ron and len if they step into the slip stream.
Maybe you could study it too. It might help.
YOUR best is clearly bit good enoguh here Sophie. We've seen your face. We've even seen it recently in the wild scarecrow esque hair pics. 😳 lying like this makes you pathetic. Doing it, with and using your kids makes you a hateful cunt.
All the best. But do better. (Adds smug git, pass agg face here,because we no you just seem to larrrrve them right now)

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
She’s using Jamie’s account..reposting their Easter reel 🥱

Made sure we all saw Ronnie colouring in one single carrot on his NOTHS Easter top, but we all know that she coloured the rest in, same for lonnies. God forbid if the kids actually attempted to colour it in themselves. You can see her claw to the side of Ronnie. And why aren’t they at a table to colour in? Why always on the floor? It’s bizarre.
I don't get why the tshirt had to be coloured perfectly if my kids had that you wouldn't even see the print because they would of gone mad. But hey I like my children to have a good time. And not have insta perfect content. (My kids are teenagers now tho)

Hinch you will regret this when they grown up. Then again I don't think she will

Reactions: 34

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Little miss anxiety who doesn't like going out anywhere right there folks. That's certainly not a person who lacks confidence is it? And tha fuck is she wearing. Looks like a sack that's used in a sack race.
Making a right idiot of herself jumping up and down in a cleaning aisle. Jesus fucking christ she's off her head.

Screenshot_20240404_164640_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240404_164417_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240404_164752_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240404_165110_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Ah the autism day post she’s been waiting for this day to get some engagement on her fried up account .
if only she believed her own words and gave him the love and support she says she will!
The same mummaz who said he can talk perfectly well thank you and edit videos with fake talking, edited videos of his motor skills. Films him when he’s struggling.
As for the message from her follower we all know she’d have got a you’re a nasty troll reply and blocked!!!

Beige_hare

Fresh air and muddy wellies is her fav thing?! I dont see a speck of mud on their wellies. And rest assured she'll have them boots off them and cleaning them and putting their shhhhhhhlippers back on before locking the twin robots back in the orangery. That enough fun for one day boys!!!

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Just to reiterate re the cleaning toys in a bucket - my opinion is that she is only doing it to fit with her cleaning page agenda. Many of you have said she is obsessed with either germs of the overall idea of clean children but I don't think so. I think she's lazy dirty bitch and he house is nowhere near clean. The kids are never dirty because they are always inside with a tablet.

She uses the kids to clean farm animals because it's her Mrs Hinch charachter. I bet she only she dresses them identically for the gram or for when they go out because she wants to portray that kind of persona, but in reality I think she doesnt give a fuck what they wear and what they play with. They just aren't allowed to mess with her 'work set up'.

She is NOT a clean freak by any stretch. I truly believe she is a dirty cunt but now she has set up her business to be about a cleaning guru, she has to keep it tidy and fake the rest. She has cleaners 1000%.

The only obseshhhhiooon she has is what she looks like on camera.

• Heart