Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_7189.jpeg

Wow…. I’ve just fed baby Owlet and thought I’d have a look at madam’s stories and someone’s pissshed her off 🤭 Would that be SSS by any chance? Saying on her stories that she’s been out with her sticker sister and her BEST FRIENDS 🤭

ETA: Sorry @HoratioHoohah I’m not plagiarising, we posted at almost the same time 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Parry1988

VIP Member
She turned the likes off yesterday but has put them back on today 🙄

She must realise she’s on the way down. Once upon a time, a big content post like this would have seen her get anywhere from 600,000-1mill+ likes on. Her “normal” content would be getting 300,000 likes.
Imagine knowing the only way you can get attention is to USE your child. She wouldn't put her niece on only fans so why does she think it's OK to pimp her boys out
Fucking waster

• Sad

RamonaRiva

I haven't posted on here for ages as she is so bloody dull. But I read on someone's post that her engagement is down and I think there is something going on with her account.
I thought I had stopped following her. But it turns out she just no longer shows up in my follow list. So her stories never show at the top of my Instagram page. I went onto her page and I am still following her but she just no longer shows on my Instagram. I unfollowed her and clicked follow again, just to double check it wasn't a glitch and the same thing happened. She just doesn't appear on my Instagram anymore. To view her stories I have to actively go onto her page.
If this is happening for me then maybe it's happening to other to and will 100% be affecting her views and engagement. Fingers crossed, we can only hope. 🙏🏼

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I don't really know what she is trying to imply with that fake mess in the kitchen - it's only a few balloons waiting to be blown, a banner on the floor ready to be hung and a sack of easter tat for the gram.

Is that a mess? Are we supposed to be shocked by it? Well, I am shocked by what little goes on i that house with 2 little kids - we only have 1 and by the time we had played and cooked and eaten even before our real not friends came over, my house looked like we were moving out! And I am guilty of OCD so imagine...

She is so used to her house being empty of any form of life that she thinks posting this level of 'mess' is worthy of claiming 'this is what easter looks at ours'.

I've said it a million times but that round table for 2 for a family of 5 4in the booth, adorned with a 1970's table coth awakens my exhausted humour every time! I wouldn't say a thing if she had inherited it from the old house but the fact is, she had it newly designed even before the new ULEZ tax. That's how new it is.

As for the cars posted earlier, she prob bought them before April tax return otherwise she would have to pay tax on her income.
---
Why has she deleted the filter garden trap her sons have 🤣🤣
BECAUSE SHE READ ON HERE AND REALISED THE NEW CARS ARE ON SHOW

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Very much trying to make it sound like it’s just her and Ron at home but you just know Fiddle is lurking just out of shot

AllieBee

VIP Member
Sorry I just don’t get all this Easter hype. In my day you got one egg after church on Easter Sunday and a nice roast dinner maybe with family and that was it! Yes I’m old!! I’m not religious at all but I think all this Easter stuff has gone way too far. Far too much money being spent on tat that has no relevance to the religious festival. Not even sure a lot of people know why we celebrate it. Some of the things they say and do makes me know they don’t. I bet if you asked their school aged children they would know more than they do! Sorry rant over!
That's all I ever do. I think easter eggs are a massive waste of money so mine have one of those little £1 cadburys ones each, some small eggs for an egg hunt, and we will have a delish family roast. And that's it, no gifts, no decorations, just family time and hopefully not too much choc overload. I detest consumerism and waste, I don't and won't buy plastic tat.

• Heart

HoratioHoohah

I think the rest of the day’s posts from her are going to have me screaming FUCK OFF at each and every one. She makes me sick.

• Heart
When did she plagiarise Eileen lambs post (autism cafe) about her autistic son and use it for Ron? That was such a low thing to do to another mother of an autistic child

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
View attachment 2845425

Wow…. I’ve just fed baby Owlet and thought I’d have a look at madam’s stories and someone’s pissshed her off 🤭 Would that be SSS by any chance? Saying on her stories that she’s been out with her sticker sister and her BEST FRIENDS 🤭

ETA: Sorry @HoratioHoohah I’m not plagiarising, we posted at almost the same time 😂 xx
Ahh, has SSS upset ickle Sophie Rose 🌹 AGAIN!
Unprofessional posting that on her business page!
Get over it Hinch, you're middle aged not a teenager!
It's Easter, rejoice and be thankful you miserable twat!
Stop bringing the mood down with your followers!

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
I don’t speak to my parents, after going through a marriage breakdown (I didn’t tell them for a month after I split with my ex) & then a mental breakdown my mum doesn’t believe in mental health problems, she told me I was a selfish bitch & to think of others, my dad just does as she says (probably like Jamie does with Hinch), so I broke contact with them over 2yrs ago, my mum just threw money at us when we’re kids, they both had ok jobs, there was no love in the home, my mum was obsessed with cleaning, nothing in the house was out of place, I never spent time with my mum like going shopping or to the park for instance, never had bedtime stories, I was the naughty one blamed for everything, when my younger sister cut her hair I was blamed for that, I was glad to get out at 16. I learnt to be quite independent from a young age, was told that I shouldn’t tell people my problems as other people had their own & didn’t need to listen to me, I find it hard now as an adult to tell people how I feel so I just bottle things up.

• Heart
  • Sad

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I know people get pissy when SSS is mentioned on this thread but come on! Shots fired from SSS last night it has to be mentioned.

Their friendship is like that of two snarky 14 year olds. SSS last night saying she was out with “best friends” and using a clip with the song Hinch used for her Memoir “This is me”. So spiteful but if she was called out over it she could cover it up and say it’s paranoia.

Then Hinch rolls out a quote about choosing friends wisely. She can’t help herself. Subtle as a brick 🤦🏻‍♀️

It HAS to be about the homeware range. Has to be.
I think Sofa was hoping they’d do something together and SSS ploughed on without her, leaving little old Sofa in the dust behind her. Something happened between filming SYLO and airing. Maybe Sofa thought she’d be a regular and got ditched.

Reactions: 32

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Must have set her alarm nice and early to make sure she posted in good time. Gotta make the most of the day.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Literally posting this from the grave....because that lorry has me dead.

Is that 2024 goals for her? Side of a fucking lorry that no one is going to have a clue what the fuck it means.

• Haha
Ffs! I've just watched her HB tatt haul from today.
How many times does she say "To be honnessht" every week? 🤔
Ad, boiiscchh, tatt, filters, rinse & repeat.
This woman needs to GTF & #700 would be great to showcase her wasteful ways, artificial plastic tatt collecting and lack of environmental awareness.
That Nancy tip in the Daily Fail written up as a Hunch hack is infuriating, along with her lying about not using any fiwltaah whatsoevvaah!
She is triggering, down to her awful voice and mannerisms. Time for hOLIDaYzZ wiv Helmet Mummaz and Ratmannzz again after da weekend? Coz it's been a few weeks!
Jog on the lot of ya and don't bovver coming back. Who the hell shhhtyles up? The hunnz taking Vacunt Vibezz to the beach? What's she gonna do, tip Lenor beads into a pool to see if it makes it smell nice? ARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!! 🤬

Anyway Nusties, hope you and yours have a lovely, peaceful Easter weekend 💐 🐣
We are having a creme egg(s) and a roast dindinnz in a cuntry pub on Sunday, blessed be! 🙏
People make a place, and although this is online, the same goes for here and why so many of us still bother. 😘 💕
ETA: Thread #700, our @fannysjohnny has kindly offered to do a gentle Q&A bless'err'arrt xx

😋

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_1120.png

Oh do fuck off you immature grifting arsenal hole IT DOESN’T NEED A FECKING NAME 🙄🙄🙄

I dread to think what the hunzz will come up with, but like most things probably Flip and Flop 🙄😂

ETA: OOOOOH just had a thought…… how about Sheila 😂 IYKYK 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh, ok, so now she's done a dishwasher clean using bicarbonate of soda.
No Hinch, you are no Nancy B, you never, ever will be!
Also, your music taste is utterly SHIT!!

• Heart
  • Haha