Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Business owner me arse, tat on the filthy kitchen mat by Pat, more like 😂
---

And so is her response, completely unprofessional. She needs to follow up Royal Mail instead of having a sook on Instagram
Completely agree. She shouldn't have taken on so many orders if she couldn't fulfil them so their crappy eggs arrived on time. Or used courier instead of Royal Mail. I would never ever order from someone who rubbished her customers publicly. The eggs were crap anyway. Maybe she should have had a go at Hinch, if Hinch had shared her page earlier instead of the week before Easter she would have had time to get everything done.
---
The party box woman has just had an insight into the lovely kind and considerate fans that Hinch has.
Also, stop now with the boring 'monthly' challenges. It's beyond lazy and tedious.
She will stop when Anna Louisa stops, she has no ideas of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Ohreallynow

Renny is literally handing that squished up slice of bread back to her. You can see at the start of the performance story, he tries giving it to his brother. He doesn't want that stuff and you're forcing him to pretend! She's actually pushed him in there with Lonald and forced him to act. Sad, sad, desperate woman. These are children not props

• Sad

boundandgagged

VIP Member
What does vacay vibes smell like? As we are english we take it that vacay means holiday so it could smell like donkey piss on the beach, fish and chips, sweaty stag do's, fried onions from the hot dog van, washed up seaweed etc

• Haha

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Oh man I have just watched the reel and I am DECEASED I TELL YOU.

Side note: pissed my knickers at how gigantic she looks running here, considering she spends her entire life folding herself in half like a pretzel to seem smaller. Who knew a home bargains lorry would undo all that hard work

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
It's bizarre taking him out in a car. Why not put a lead on Henry, stick Lonnie in his pram and all go out for a family walk. Nice and healthy and Lonnie would have fallen asleep. Or, as you say, let them run and run all around their large garden and properly wear themselves out. Oh wait. Camels.
They can't walk out of the property safely,there's no pavements or foot paths on the rat-run.Plenty of lovely walks near by but you have to drive a bit to access them.

• Wow

katesbess

VIP Member
Looks like Party Box lady bit off more than she could chew. It always makes me laugh when Hinch shares a business and everyone praises her for raising its profile as if she's done it out of the kindness of her heart 😂 That baby gate business went bust not long after she shared them, it's like she's a curse.
She shouldn't have given so many out to cunt influencers then maybe.
I saw Charlotte Dawson got one. 😄 🤣 ENOUGH said.

It's a passive aggressive 'get well' reply 🤣
---
What in the Instacuntz 'if you don't like, then don't look at it hunnnzzzy'' is going on here????
It's just me ring light, innit. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oiii oiiiiiiiiiiiView attachment 2843370
---

Nigel, you got this? 😂
What a WHOPPING LYING NARC! 🤥
I read that open mouthed! She really is sick in the head.
Any fool can blatantly see she is using a filter in this and all her ads (& every post/story). A quick Google of "Mrs Hinch uses filters" and it throws up comparisons (a huge amount from here, thanks to our @Andioooop uploading a load to our media).
Gone quiet have we Hinch? Maybe your dreams of "losing this loife" are trying to tell you something? 🤔
Liars always get caught out, your vast amount of "followers" are bought bots & it's all your own doing. Also, a massive case of lasting jealously towards a tend ex bff.
Just quit, get some proper help, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
Her mother and JayM are just as much to blame, maybe even more so?
---
Will add this to media 😄
🔊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Here she goes again, always late to the party and flogging Easter rubbish to the huns on Good Friday. She is utterly useless.

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I agree with all you nusties. Many of us here clocked certain behaviours in Ron very early on (rotating ankles very quickly is an example that comes to mind). This was before he was even a year old. We were concerned but many didn’t say anything because she would have blocked at best, named and shamed more likely and set her army upon the person. So we kept it on tattle.

These observations were completely separate from our commentary on their shocking parenting… behind the sofa, limited interaction & always through a screen, routines for the gram (Whitney Houston’s I wanna dance, 2 man team), inappropriate toys both of the dangerous and age-inappropriate variety, allowing him to go into the closet and then yelling at him for it, throwing plastic poo at him, the list goes on.

Both things can be true and separate at the same time. The overlap in what may be the root cause of behaviours is like the nature nurture concept. We won’t be able to tease it out, nor should we. The likely answer is a bit of both. But they didn’t give Ron a fighting chance, did they? Inserting him in overwhelming situations for the gram and calling him naughty for being overwhelmed. It’s unforgivable to do that to a child, autism or not, diagnosed or not.

• Heart

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
So Joy of Clean sent her a suitcase full of all the products that she then went and added to her Hinch Haul a day or so later. Well, they can't be any good if you need to use so much of them you have to buy them again that quickly?

And how can you open a store including cutting a ribbon with NO-ONE there????

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
He is verbal, but his speech is clearly and obviously delayed. And that's what pisses me off, uses him for content, to prop up whatever bullshit narrative will get her the most engagement.
I agree. His speech is not good, its improved but not good for his age. And it's off the scale wrong to use him for content.

pugqueen

Chatty Member
That mess I very much doubt is from the end of today. Those are the balloons before she blew them up!
couple of toddler cups too 🙄
Also- is that a new bouncy castle?? Looks bigger
View attachment 2848562
View attachment 2848564
Great spot 😏👀👀 we does she lie ….its pathological the amount of lies she spews
---
Pahahaha once again SSS pisses all over her 😂😂😂 a proper egg hunt with clues, Joe dressed up and being the Easter bunny the kids having great fun and actually getting muddy …Hinch fails at everything she does and I am here for it 😝😝

Last edited:

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
So she ✨ knew ✨ the wee one was autistic by the time she was saying he had ‘invisible speech needs’ then 🙄
She was probably told by her HV to see a paediatrician and given an initial diagnosis - there was also the mention of sensory processing but she’s forgotten this now. Speech and language may have given targets - hence all those resources we saw for a while. Then Covid hit and wait times increased exponentially, even higher than before so they waited. Possible they went private in the end. They have known about this potential diagnosis since his sensory and speech delay diagnosis and we’re waiting for the appointment. She talks about it like she had the idea one day and got the diagnosis. It’s more likely her poor health visitor had to guide her through. No way she’d listen to a follower, she’d jump to “troll” if someone said he moved his hand differently. 😂

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The Henry reel. Didn't she post one not so long ago and people thought he'd died/was dying, then she deleted shorty after? I'm positive she did as I'm sure it caused some issues and that's why she DD. 🤔 Wasn't it to deflect from something she'd been caught out on? Seems all too familiar.

Reactions: 33

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Corrected the article...

'I WILL FIGHT' (for followers) Mrs Hinch admits she was 'selfish' with her son's autism diagnosis

Mrs Hinch has opened up about how she can best use her son Ronnie's autism diagnosis to increase her engagement on Instagram...

Reactions: 33