Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She feels like she should maybe start collecting things cos the woman on the tv had a collection of teacups??? And she wants suggestions on what she should collect? The whole point of a collection is that itā€™s personal to you, means something, perhaps been handed down from family... Not just any old tit that your followers suggest...
I thought she already collected zoflora and cloths?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time poster long time lurker.
The childā€™s farm thing annoyed me too as I canā€™t stop using the brand as itā€™s the only thing that doesnā€™t irritate my daughterā€™s skin.
I messaged them. Still awaiting a reply. This was part of my message.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She feels like she should maybe start collecting things cos the woman on the tv had a collection of teacups??? And she wants suggestions on what she should collect? The whole point of a collection is that itā€™s personal to you, means something, perhaps been handed down from family... Not just any old tit that your followers suggest...
I have a suggestion for her. She could start by collecting Henrys poop from her garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who thinks she put her frying pan in the dishwasher? Sheā€™ll be needing a new #gifted one soon!
Knew it šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Even pans that say they are safe to go in a dishwasher, shouldnā€™t go in a dishwasher, they will die so much quicker!

368A6653-A463-4AB7-B085-DB2EFC0894F5.png

Reactions: 3
That song!!!!! I would love to meet that woman who sings it and give her a shake!! What a sad life she must have!!
And u donā€™t need to collect anything hinch u have enough shite in ur house!!! And to ask for suggestions of what to collect?? The woman has no originality at all!!

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t normally come in here but Iā€™ve just watched her stories forgive me if Iā€™m wrong but when you collect something itā€™s because you love it not because someone suggested it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
To me a collection is something you pick up maybe one or two a year that mean something special to you. I collect Christmas tree decorations (or things that can be used as that) from all the places me and my husband visit and I have quite a nice collection now. When I was a kid I used to collect keyrings from all the places my mum took us on holiday.

Reactions: 18
To me a collection is something you pick up maybe one or two a year that mean something special to you. I collect Christmas tree decorations (or things that can be used as that) from all the places me and my husband visit and I have quite a nice collection now. When I was a kid I used to collect keyrings from all the places my mum took us on holiday.
I did exactly the same when i was younger but it was thimballs from places i had visited or fridge magnets.

Reactions: 5
She already collects stuff. Cleaning supplies and cloffs. Baskets. Gifted makeup brushhhhes. The souls of her Hinchers. Our ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
exactly, collections should be personal and maybe even started by accident just through your love of something, but let me guess, she will pick something random like elephants letā€™s just say, and then she will start recieving loads of gifted elephants! Everything she posts means she has a hidden agenda behind it, always!

This whole collecting thing isnā€™t to build up anything of significance. Itā€™s just to get stuff. More things that she doesnā€™t need nor really want. I have a collection of snow globes but it started off when my Mum brought them back from places for me. I donā€™t just go out and buy them unless Iā€™m away somewhere or someone buys them for me.

She just wants things. Thatā€™s all.

Hubby and I get a penny pressed wherever we go and we find one, itā€™s childish but itā€™s our little momento of where weā€™ve been... why canā€™t she find something of her own and not gram about it šŸ™„

Reactions: 16
Hubby and I get a penny pressed wherever we go and we find one, itā€™s childish but itā€™s our little momento of where weā€™ve been... why canā€™t she find something of her own and not gram about it šŸ™„
Thatā€™s what we do too šŸ˜ If no penny machine, then a fridge magnet.

Reactions: 5
I love escape to the chateau Iā€™ve watched it since it started, if she some how worms her way onto that show Iā€™ll tit a bleeping brick I absolutely love what dick and angel have done with it,imagine if she came in a greyed it up and went mad with her fuckin label maker ffs šŸ˜”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.