Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg those lounge suits look even shittier than I first expected. The original photos didn’t look great and they looked cheap and nasty...but unfiltered photos on Ebay show how bad they really are, they already look worn and washed out. They probably stretch on first wash, go bobbly and out of shape...ugh they are awful. They also all seem to be GERY too 🤔😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg those lounge suits look even shittier than I first expected. The original photos didn’t look great and they looked cheap and nasty...but unfiltered photos on Ebay show how bad they really are, they already look worn and washed out. They probably stretch on first wash, go bobbly and out of shape...ugh they are awful. They also all seem to be GERY too 🤔😂🤣😂🤣
GERY OMG HAHAHAHAH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Rings - is she going to do a Annal saccone and flog crap jewellery Gleam are very cyclical after all 😂

Reactions: 5
I'd be raging if I got one. They look so tit. Notice she only shared a few photos of dumbasses wearing them. She surely must know how awful they look 🤮

Why is she not original, her house, ‘cleaning tips’ and her personality is all copied from other people I don’t even think she knows who she is.

Reactions: 15
Stacey mentioned Warren James now Mrs Hinch showing her engagement ring off...I see a collab of jewlery coming!! Just in time for valentines.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
To me a collection is something you pick up maybe one or two a year that mean something special to you. I collect Christmas tree decorations (or things that can be used as that) from all the places me and my husband visit and I have quite a nice collection now. When I was a kid I used to collect keyrings from all the places my mum took us on holiday.
I don’t even drink but Ive got a nice collection of shot glasses, (& fridge magnets) it all started years ago after a holiday to Cancun

How sad must you be inside to have to live your life copying other people

Reactions: 6
She’s never fulfilled always striving for something else to buy or fixate over this collection won’t last long and she’ll get bored, and now all her shoppers are going to start collections of random things like their really unique.. would she not rather have sentimental things, gifted crap is not personal it’s disposable I would never ever want her house or her life

Reactions: 13
I bet you none of her hinchers wouldn't risk offending their queen and tell her the suit is tit.

She is straight up starting to remind me of those weird goth type kids in school (not all goths are weird!)

The ones who would be like “I’M SO RANDOM” as they maybe ate noodles with a spoon or mixed Lilt and Coke to drink out a bottle. Offering free hugs to people in the street. Wearing odd socks. Just boring, attention seeking things no one really gives a duck about.

That’s the vibe I get when she’s like “Yes I am sitting on my dogs bed guys WHAT AM I LIKE” or “I went into a show home but I’m not even going to buy the home hahahahaha I am not right, I’m just my own little weirdo and that’s ok. WHAT AM I LIKE?!”
I just pictured the grinches as “Paul & Sam” from the Catherine Tate show after reading that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rings - is she going to do a Annal saccone and flog crap jewellery Gleam are very cyclical after all 😂
Unlike some of the tat Zoe, Sophie and others are selling, Annas jewellery was actually good quality. Same goes for Tanya Burrs make up line.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.