Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gave all the hare stuff to her mum, probably begged for a sewing machine to so she could give her mum a good one. Wouldn't be surprised if one of her mates or family members collect say for example "hello kitty" so hinch now picks hello kitty but ends up giving them to her friend.

Reactions: 6
Omg those lounge suits look even shittier than I first expected. The original photos didn’t look great and they looked cheap and nasty...but unfiltered photos on Ebay show how bad they really are, they already look worn and washed out. They probably stretch on first wash, go bobbly and out of shape...ugh they are awful. They also all seem to be GERY too 🤔😂🤣😂🤣
Size xxl what’s that then 14

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So I’ve been catching up on last nights stories seriously this woman is practically 30 years old! Wtaf!!

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's well. She's displaying bizarre behaviour and seems to have lost all sense of herself. It started when she started using gretel and is getting worse. Shes like a completely different person now. When she first started she was naturally funny and herself and now it's all forced. She said she uses gretel so the papers don't print her but she's using it because she doesn't have to be her and can be this 'quirky' character shes created. The lies are more and more obvious because theres nothing natural about her anymore. She's reaching for content. No way was she sat outside someones house, she was sat on the drive probably after driving to her mums. Now all this needing a collection, shes just desperate for something to say. Shes obsessed with possessions and hoarding. Buying 20 more baskets she didn't need for content but she won't buy much for ronnie. The more she forces it the less relatable she becomes. Does she really think her hinchers can afford to go and get a load of meat from a farm for Christmas? Organising veg? More and more people will start watching wondering wtf is going on. Flogging the cheapest tat from China to raise money for charity to make her look good isn't going to help her either.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She needs to get herself out of the house and do something worthwhile. Volunteering at a local charity shop, community group or food bank. Something to focus on instead of hour after hour in a boring grey box. Collecting things isn't going to help, it will just give her more tat to try and hide in more baskets.

Not even 30 and she is more isolated and lonely than many pensioners ☹

Reactions: 19
Wowzaaaaas she’s really not original at all,
Give me ideas of what I can collect?
you collect a load of tat already Soph.
I thought “your thing” was collecting things to “Hinch” your house with.
we collect magnets from all the places we travel. We have over 50 and I’m hoping it’s something my kids will continue to do aswell, when I was younger I collected post cards from different places we travelled to with my parents and I also collected those blue forces mail from my father.
sentimental things that mean something to me.

my husband collects charity badges - like a daffodil the prostrate cancer, Poppy’s etc.
something worthwhile.

no doubt Mrs Zoflo brain is looking for collectibles she can have gifted to her. She’s probably after expensive ornaments.

She’s a very sad person I think. Maybe she should take a break from social media. Find herself again and then return and use her platform to do some good rather than collecting souls & a pay cheque. she needs a good sitting down and talking too about this erratic behaviour.
she’s loosing fans and interest daily. Her world ia going to come crashing down

Reactions: 17
The fact that shes 'lost' because shes up before anyone else, if I was up before anyone else I'd be grateful for the hour to myself! I doubt she'd be going a million miles an hour either considering her child can't even move yet. Her dependency on Jamie is odd, whenever he's not next to her she can't stand it. I wonder if the driving at night thing was because he'd been out again and she was pissed off

Reactions: 19
No good starting to collect "pretty little cups and saucers" Zoph they come with all sorts of lovely patterns but rarely in grey and white. So they will certainly not be on display in the faded monochrome gifted palace.

Reactions: 12
I wish she was stop preaching about putting our clothes on a 30 degree wash when she puts just one item in because it looks dirty... it’s a bloody door mat, it’s what it’s made for... to collect dirt you absolute bellend 🙄

Reactions: 32
I need to stop being nosey and watching her stories they just infuriate me. The way she constantly looks to the side whilst holding her neck/flicking her hair about with the Gretal filter makes me shudder. Who talks to a camera like that?

Reactions: 18
Anybody else wracking their brains to think of names being with D for the dildo collection?😂 or is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she could start a collection of Jamie’s belongings. Apart from his flip flops he doesn’t seem to actually have any given the garage, loft, under stair cupboard, landing cupboard, bedroom, etc all seem to be dominated by her.

I need to stop being nosey and watching her stories they just infuriate me. The way she constantly looks to the side whilst holding her neck/flicking her hair about with the Gretal filter makes me shudder. Who talks to a camera like that?
People who are lying. It’s classic behaviour, particularly the neck thing.

Reactions: 17
I knew this would send the zoflora zombies into a spin but I didn't quite expect the level of stalker that followed. I loooove you 🙄🙄🙄
Screenshot_20191118-085815_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20191118-085712_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.