Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive decided Iā€™m not watching her stories until at least after Christmas! I can not believe how much she gets! My business is failing, I canā€™t afford to get my kids anything for Christmas and little miss bleeping perfect is over here brand new ugg boots (in the video of her In Henryā€™s bed), spending money on tat! I wish I could make money by being a boring bint, walking around my clean house and prodding people/ things!
Maryanne - where abouts in the country are you? Can I/we help you out? Not sure if you can dm via this forum? X

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I miss the old miss hinch before all the tat and sit. I used to actually enjoy the cleaning tips. Weā€™ll basically the spray Fabreeze and wash everything down with zoflora

Reactions: 8
ive decided Iā€™m not watching her stories until at least after Christmas! I can not believe how much she gets! My business is failing, I canā€™t afford to get my kids anything for Christmas and little miss bleeping perfect is over here brand new ugg boots (in the video of her In Henryā€™s bed), spending money on tat! I wish I could make money by being a boring bint, walking around my clean house and prodding people/ things!
Itā€™s not fair is it šŸ˜© the thought of Christmas fills me with dread every year. I can barely afford to live let alone have money spare for luxuries. Christmas is always a strain. Makes me sick to my stomach this woman hasnā€™t worked her arse off and built a business from scratch but is living as a lady of leisure! Doesnā€™t sit right with me but then I was raised with morals and work ethics from the start. Oh Iā€™d love to have a lay in and saunter around shops buying whatever the hell I like. Sheā€™s buying for the sake of it half the time šŸ¤¢ and sheā€™s receiving gifts upon gifts on a daily basis. Thatā€™s not reality for anyone I know. Why doesnā€™t she use her situation to do some bleeping good and quit this bullshit sheā€™s constantly posting for the gram šŸ˜¤

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry to rant... but Iā€™ve got two boys and Iā€™ve NEVER had my bloke around full time in the early weeks/months. I know men are entitled to 2 weeks paternity leave? But I told mine to go back to work when my youngest was 3 days old šŸ˜… same with the first born. We couldnā€™t afford the break. Why isnā€™t he working anymore šŸ¤” (I mean obviously he doesnā€™t need to) But for his own sanity surely heā€™d rather work than sponge of his missus?

Reactions: 23
I don't think she's well. She's displaying bizarre behaviour and seems to have lost all sense of herself. It started when she started using gretel and is getting worse. Shes like a completely different person now. When she first started she was naturally funny and herself and now it's all forced. She said she uses gretel so the papers don't print her but she's using it because she doesn't have to be her and can be this 'quirky' character shes created. The lies are more and more obvious because theres nothing natural about her anymore. She's reaching for content. No way was she sat outside someones house, she was sat on the drive probably after driving to her mums. Now all this needing a collection, shes just desperate for something to say. Shes obsessed with possessions and hoarding. Buying 20 more baskets she didn't need for content but she won't buy much for ronnie. The more she forces it the less relatable she becomes. Does she really think her hinchers can afford to go and get a load of meat from a farm for Christmas? Organising veg? More and more people will start watching wondering wtf is going on. Flogging the cheapest tat from China to raise money for charity to make her look good isn't going to help her either.
I suspect that, apart from being a calculated money-grabbing GRINCH and an absolute idiot, she's simply running out of things to say and do even to keep the same level of attention, not to mention growth. Unfortunately for her (and her IG audience), there's never been much substance there, and now she's desperately trying to generate contents out of the shallows of her mind...a matter of time really, but will be painful to watch...she's likely to be more erratic, and might (yet again) resort to the lies about her apparent anxiety (don't believe that one for a second...).

Reactions: 7
So she was most likely gifted an awesome table that is permanently set up and they eat off the laps on the sofa. Just sums it all Up really doesnā€™t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She just hasn't been sent one yet...
She bought the same one that Iā€™ve got about a year ago. Said she bought it from eBay and provided the swipe up. I had bought mine from Amazon about Ā£30 cheaper. I did comment on her story about shopping around. Didnā€™t get acknowledged. Obvs. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
She bought the same one that Iā€™ve got about a year ago. Said she bought it from eBay and provided the swipe up. I had bought mine from Amazon about Ā£30 cheaper. I did comment on her story about shopping around. Didnā€™t get acknowledged. Obvs. šŸ˜‚
Oooo it's probably up in the loft so!! Seriously tho slow cookers are the best thing ever, especially for those of us that are crap cooks

Reactions: 10
Is it me or in those ā€œfood haulā€ stories is she really exaggerating the grim finger taps on the food? Sheā€™s really going for it...
:ROFLMAO: Sophie Hinchliffe and the finger of doom! Sounds like it should be a book! :ROFLMAO:

(Sorry, been a long day)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maryanne - where abouts in the country are you? Can I/we help you out? Not sure if you can dm via this forum? X
Thatā€™s very kind of you but honestly Iā€™m sure we will manage some how but itā€™s so frustrating when you seen her boasting about all her gifted things! I really appreciate your kindness though it means a lot šŸ˜˜

Itā€™s not fair is it šŸ˜© the thought of Christmas fills me with dread every year. I can barely afford to live let alone have money spare for luxuries. Christmas is always a strain. Makes me sick to my stomach this woman hasnā€™t worked her arse off and built a business from scratch but is living as a lady of leisure! Doesnā€™t sit right with me but then I was raised with morals and work ethics from the start. Oh Iā€™d love to have a lay in and saunter around shops buying whatever the hell I like. Sheā€™s buying for the sake of it half the time šŸ¤¢ and sheā€™s receiving gifts upon gifts on a daily basis. Thatā€™s not reality for anyone I know. Why doesnā€™t she use her situation to do some bleeping good and quit this bullshit sheā€™s constantly posting for the gram šŸ˜¤
Thatā€™s the annoying thing she doesnā€™t appreciate what she has!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Todayā€™s Hinch challenge.. inspired. Does she share a photo of Mother Theresa? Florence Nightingale? No. She shares a photo of herself at a book signing šŸ˜’ my head!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So sorry to hear this. How old are your children? I have a daughter thatā€™s 3.5. She has enough toys, if thereā€™s anything we can donate to you please let me know?

And just remember sheā€™s selling a lifestyle. Everything is posted for ā€˜the gramā€™. Doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s happy. We know sheā€™s got body issues (gastric bandit her early 20s). We know sheā€™s self conscious (never seen without filters/tons of makeup/work done). Money and things wonā€™t fix those issues. I personally would hate that life. Feeling the pressure to post 80 million times a day. Sharing every thought, memory, tit my baby takes ā€˜for the gramā€™. It might not look like hard work in the same way the rest of us have to do our daily lives but i wouldnā€™t swap it for the world. Keeping up that pretense of perfect all the time? Being torn down every story you post? No thank you! Definitely not a jealous troll here. Iā€™m just someone who I fascinated by how this is an actual thing. How sheā€™s somehow managed to amass 2.9 million followers and could sell ice to eskimos.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When she said sheā€™d put together a collection of packet mixes, I thought she was going to say for the food bank, shows how stupid I am šŸ™„šŸ˜³

Selfish cow

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.