Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously in a shop that sells Xmas lights and has an Xmas tree displaying said Xmas lights saying ‘I’m gonna have to find some of these lights for myself this year’??! Have I gone mental myself or she is she really that effing thick!!!!
She means she's gonna have to find them on eBay for the swipe ups. Obvs.

What happened to the drawer dividers she was flogging on a swipe up? Looks pretty crap from what I saw on that video just there...
The ones that her mate Stace said are actually pretty rubbish? 🙊

Reactions: 10
I know its a Charity but I think it bleeping ironic that Hinch’s jumper say’s Safe, she’s totally oblivious to her own son’s safety around Henry.

Reactions: 9
Token Iconic brush, thrown in to prove to Tattle (😉) that she does use them. And cleaning her make up brushes tonight is code for showing off all the products she was gifted from Cult Beauty (Cleaning mat, balm, spray & drying tower) 🙄

Def not the first time as they gifted her cleaning products!
I meant not lol 🙈

What happened to the drawer dividers she was flogging on a swipe up? Looks pretty crap from what I saw on that video just there...
She said yesterday they broke but glossed over it very quickly! Bet she won't issue a warning to those she flogged them too, though.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She reeled M&S in, hook, line and sinker with her little visit last week, claiming she LOVES their PJ's. Disappointed in them, even though this is the first time they have gifted her things 😔
I didn't mean to say lobster-I'll never get the hang of this media stuff. I meant to say she was sent cleaning stuff a while ago?she hardly acknowledged it -was if gifted?
More fool them for giving her a second chance?🦀🦞🦞🦞 grabby claws

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She reeled M&S in, hook, line and sinker with her little visit last week, claiming she LOVES their PJ's. Disappointed in them, even though this is not the first time they have gifted her things 😔
At any point has anyone seen her weed anything that looks M&S PJ like? She looks like she sleeps either naked or in more off the shoulder stuff. So how does she know anything about their sleep wear!?

At any point has anyone seen her weed anything that looks M&S PJ like? She looks like she sleeps either naked or in more off the shoulder stuff. So how does she know anything about their sleep wear!?
Wear *

Reactions: 4
Where are the huge drawers full of Iconic make up that she says she loves but always look brand new and unused? Looks to me more like she favours MAC and other high end brands.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 58434
You’d think working on Loose Women where you are constantly reading notes would teach you how to spell......🙄
No chance....I've noticed she also said "mrshinchhome and me"....(it should have been "mrshinchhome and I". You would have thought being in a position to broadcast to millions she would get her spelling and grammar right...(or at least get it proof-read by someone who can!)

• Haha

Wear *
her mum probably wears M&S pyjamas so she’ll be hoping for a freebie pair she can give away as a present

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She reeled M&S in, hook, line and sinker with her little visit last week, claiming she LOVES their PJ's. Disappointed in them, even though this is not the first time they have gifted her things 😔
Sorry lovely, I read that too quick and didn't see the 'not' forgive me😪🙃

Reactions: 1
received_2220381171401113.jpeg

For a woman who claims she only uses Milton biodegradable wipes these days and doesn't buy any others that looks like a very full pack of Johnsons wipes on the table there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
0FEB2ED2-8A71-4BF2-BE87-7A18ACCD870C.png

see the cheap, copycat FM perfumes on her dressing table...? 🤢😬 The money she’s on too, can’t afford the real deal? Or has no one gifted her some perfume YET!

Reactions: 8
Hinchy playing "find the hidden gifted" again I see, such a kidder
Screenshot_20191119-175000_Instagram.jpg

Newbie! Over from the dark side...
Another nice hidden ‘gifted’ I see! Tucked away there!
Oops just saw this after I posted the same thing

• Angry
'Sometimes I use this, some times I use something else! It's whatever I'm feeling at the time.' Don't you mean depends how much you've been paid?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t see that white rubbery thing on the Iconic website. I got mine from TK Maxx ages ago, it’s pink, was literally just a couple of quid. Bet that iconic one is close to a tenner...

Reactions: 3
Shouldn't ALL of the make-up clean up stories be marked as #gifted as the dressing table was gifted?

Also the curtains are in view and their gifted, as are the window blinds?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m confused. She did this under a year ago. Has she had more baskets? More shite to flog. My god she’s a monumental yoghurt 😡
F44EEC76-484D-4B61-9962-AD4CD0B0E8B7.jpeg
C7323E25-CE39-4EAC-AC42-50376B3FFC71.jpeg
F4F4150C-EED6-4EA8-873D-3A20DFAC5D12.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Out of all the truthful insults about Hinch and you choose that? Really? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s no where near fat! If anything she’s too skinny but we’re not here to talk about fat/skinny unless it’s being implied about her bank account.
All of you lot insult her everyday so calling someone fat is pointing out a fact , no need to be dramatic about it .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.