Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2796876

OMG, I’ve got so much to say about this ⬆

First of all what’s with saying “I’m ready for the judgemental tit🙄🙄🙄 If you don’t plaster your lies and BS online you wouldn’t have anyone commenting or being “Judgemental” which is just another word for someone having an OPINION.

Secondly, what the fuckity duck is a “Beige diet mumma” pahaahaaaaa 😂🤣😂 And shouldn’t it be Greige, hunnnnnnay? 🤭

Thirdly, you go to Dubai and brag about eating chips?? Because we all know those chips in a box were for her 🙄

Fourthly, children can be fusssy little buggersssh at times, but with the Vomfessschts she’s dished up I’m not surprised Rennie’s skeptical about food….I would be too if I was him…. plus, that should be private…..

Lastly, I hate people saying “End of” so twattish, cunty and chav 🙄
---
View attachment 2796912
Wow, her, Fiddle’s and JayM’s burner phones have been very busy this morning haven’t they 🙄🙄🙄 Wonder if she’s made the beds like Super Woman yet 🙄

This is a typical narc in action….. supposed to be filling in forms answering questions about Ronnie and all she can think about is herself 🙄 My mum has a bad eye at the moment and my narc brother is tending that he’s almost going blind and needing injections in his eye 3 times a week….true story. My sister hurt her foot and my narc brother is tending that he ‘s broken his and is wearing a medical boot thingy….another true story. I’m about to give birth, duck knows what he’ll come up with to compete with that.

A narc always has to be the worst off or the best …. they feel NO compassion for anyone else and IT’S ALL ABOUT THEM. I don’t think for a second that she’s acoustic.
She even makes an autism diagnosis sound like a bleeping fairytale. Jesus Christ. You're not autistic you lying bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She mentions she makes particular dinners for Len and Jamie and says Ron has a beige diet….but doesn’t mention what she eats.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She seems to be the queen of deleting at the moment. The home bargains story from yesterday has now gone too

Reactions: 18
Do you all think this morning's narrative barrf, particularly this post, "I looked at Jamie, he held my hand etc" leading to another book? 👀
The photo shoot she did towards the end of last year, wearing a blue suit?
Just a horrifying thought, but as she more or less said, whatever it takes to "keep this life going". JayM in his prison greys, the pair of them doing duck all, the holidays, the wiggy weaves at over a grand a pop, exploitation of their children ... and the lies. She doesn't care, they don't care.
View attachment 2796998
Was it a Buzzfeed quiz?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look at her begging her sheep to let her keep her lifestyle! :LOL: She's dead wood and she knows it. She's like someone being kept alive by artificial machines.

I apologise for being a broken record because i've said it so many times, but no matter how much she claims to shhtruggle with 'trolls', she is actually obsessed with the attention she gets here and she feeds tattle more and better than she feeds her own kids. This website elevates 80% of her SEO. Without tattle she is absolutely nobody, just someone who used to be a cleaning guru before the pandemic and who capitalised on it.

I mentioned as I joined you guys when and how I got to discover Hinch in 2019 thanks to my obsessed neighbour who did and bought everything she did. We had Sunday lunch together last week and I am happy to let you know that she said she unfollowed her because she was doing her 'head in'. She said her dad had been diagnosed with dementia and her son was going through some troubles, so when she scrolls through the gram in the evening to relax she can't be arsed to see camels and the dog and her moaning about her easy life. She said I used to love her but now she can't stand her! I was so tempted to invite her to join us but I didn't because I thought if she wants to vent, she can find us herslef!

Maybe that's wishful thinking or me projecting myself on others but I am quite confident my friend is a decent representation of a large percentage of her original followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If her homeware was all ready to go last year then she can't launch that now. Colour trends have changed. Last year it was washed woods, beige (hinch farm) with stronger navy blues. This year everything seems to be sage green!
---
Look at her begging her sheep to let her keep her lifestyle! :LOL: She's dead wood and she knows it. She's like someone being kept alive by artificial machines.

I apologise for being a broken record because i've said it so many times, but no matter how much she claims to shhtruggle with 'trolls', she is actually obsessed with the attention she gets here and she feeds tattle more and better than she feeds her own kids. This website elevates 80% of her SEO. Without tattle she is absolutely nobody, just someone who used to be a cleaning guru before the pandemic and who capitalised on it.

I mentioned as I joined you guys when and how I got to discover Hinch in 2019 thanks to my obsessed neighbour who did and bought everything she did. We had Sunday lunch together last week and I am happy to let you know that she said she unfollowed her because she was doing her 'head in'. She said her dad had been diagnosed with dementia and her son was going through some troubles, so when she scrolls through the gram in the evening to relax she can't be arsed to see camels and the dog and her moaning about her easy life. She said I used to love her but now she can't stand her! I was so tempted to invite her to join us but I didn't because I thought if she wants to vent, she can find us herslef!

Maybe that's wishful thinking or me projecting myself on others but I am quite confident my friend is a decent representation of a large percentage of her original followers.
Your friend is. No one is interested in alpacas or Henry. Ron and Len are carrying her account and they shouldn't be shown at all.

I really want to dwell more on this “knocked for six”. What are our options?
HER diagnosis?
Big Al?
Trollomon?

if she’s put a hold on the home range herself then why can’t she celebrate her best friends home range? Makes no sense. It’s not like there’s a conflict of interest.
oh there’s a conflict of interest. Sophie’s entire interest in herself and herself only being conflicted with everyone else’s interest in Trollomon’s range

• Haha
Guysssssh, I was just deleting some photos/videos to make more room on my phone and came across this….. I can’t remember if I ever shared it here or not…..so as Sopha said herself Fiddle and JayM have a speciaaaaaal bond 🤭

Volume needed 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What type of questions do they ask on the forms to make her think she is the same? not wanting to sound ignorant I genuinely don't know alot about autism
Based on when my child was assessed, who is a year younger, they asked:
Family history.
How pregnancy/delivery went.
When milestones were met.
What hasn't been met.
Speech.
Gestures.
Imitation.
Sensory issues.
Functional play.
Imaginary play.
Interaction with other children/adults.
Diet/food issues.
Repetitive behaviors.
Rigid behaviors.
Eye contact and acknowledgement of others.
Sleep habits.

Then it was an ADOS assessment which is play based.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just jumping in on this “beige food mummaz” thing, I understand that anyone on the spectrum doesn’t like change but surely autistic kids just gravitate towards foods that they are familiar with?
Autistic children in India or Africa would not “only eat chips, pancakes and chicken nuggets” because they’ve never had them and wouldn’t know what they are.
If she only fed Ron pastry, tomatoes, cheese and cucumber when he was growing up, as she led all of her followers to believe, why would he suddenly decide that he wanted a diet of solely chips and nuggets?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2796876

OMG, I’ve got so much to say about this ⬆

First of all what’s with saying “I’m ready for the judgemental tit🙄🙄🙄 If you don’t plaster your lies and BS online you wouldn’t have anyone commenting or being “Judgemental” which is just another word for someone having an OPINION.

Secondly, what the fuckity duck is a “Beige diet mumma” pahaahaaaaa 😂🤣😂 And shouldn’t it be Greige, hunnnnnnay? 🤭

Thirdly, you go to Dubai and brag about eating chips?? Because we all know those chips in a box were for her 🙄

Fourthly, children can be fusssy little buggersssh at times, but with the Vomfessschts she’s dished up I’m not surprised Rennie’s skeptical about food….I would be too if I was him…. plus, that should be private…..

Lastly, I hate people saying “End of” so twattish, cunty and chav 🙄
---
View attachment 2796912
Wow, her, Fiddle’s and JayM’s burner phones have been very busy this morning haven’t they 🙄🙄🙄 Wonder if she’s made the beds like Super Woman yet 🙄

This is a typical narc in action….. supposed to be filling in forms answering questions about Ronnie and all she can think about is herself 🙄 My mum has a bad eye at the moment and my narc brother is tending that he’s almost going blind and needing injections in his eye 3 times a week….true story. My sister hurt her foot and my narc brother is tending that he ‘s broken his and is wearing a medical boot thingy….another true story. I’m about to give birth, duck knows what he’ll come up with to compete with that.

A narc always has to be the worst off or the best …. they feel NO compassion for anyone else and IT’S ALL ABOUT THEM. I don’t think for a second that she’s acoustic.
I want to know what your brother is going to come up with. Maybe he’ll need an episiotomy so big his arse will consume him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she managed to cover everything that’s been mentioned on here guyzzz. Q & A my a**e

Reactions: 17
Hahahah no more animals (apart from henzzz) because baby doll sheep owner said no didn't she soph...not because you don't have enough time or hired help 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Owww did they actually say no to her??? Do we know the reason?? I remember having a look at their page when she mentioned them and dont think the space she created was big enough for them!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.