Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Q&A ends with an ad. How predictable.😴
Bore off with your fairytales Dogpie. 🥱
"It's happening" 😂. It's another smelly washing liquid. You bring them out all the time??

Try as you might hinch, it's no homeware or clothes line. Best you can muster is detergent 😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
From 2nd - 8th April, World Autism Acceptance Week will be celebrated across the UK - my guess is Hinch is gearing up to this and will use it for her own gain. She has no interest in preserving Ronnie (& Lennies) privacy. We’ve all seen how she has switched her focus to Ronnie. He’s now not deemed ‘naughty’ (Mrs Hinch’s own words) and now he’s her saviour. She’s using Ronnie and it’s disgusting, but because she’s a full on narcissist with enablers such as her mum & Jamie, she will continue to justify all the lies she spouts without giving it a second thought. Same goes for sharing her kids online - she seems it acceptable because she gains from it, but she’ll never accept that what she is doing is utterly wrong and dangerous. It’s all about her - she’s suffering from a bad case of Me, Myself & I syndrome.

Reactions: 39
Does anyone think the thing that knocked her for six and prevented the ‘big launch’ was Stacey’s homeware line 😂 😂 😂 lol good work trolloman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Does anyone thing the thing that knocked her for six and prevented the ‘big launch’ was Stacey’s homeware line 😂 😂 😂 lol good work trolloman
Yes I absolutely do! There’s no way she can compete with a range in Asda & online and she knows it. Her & Jamie probably struggled to get the investment into setting up their new online business and didn’t want to sink their pension/ savings into it. Their relationship has not been the same since. Those cryptic messages … no more daily FaceTiming and no more late night visits to pickle cottage to smell & stroke Stacey’s hair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone think the thing that knocked her for six and prevented the ‘big launch’ was Stacey’s homeware line 😂 😂 😂 lol good work trolloman
I would imagine she tried to propose a hunch x soloman range and Stacey's told her where to go and left her in the dust to cry like a seal into a blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg, she is such a bleeping drama queen! Breaking down crying filling out the forms for Ronnie. :rolleyes: Maybe im just cold or not very emotional but when we went through all the processes of getting our little one diagnosed not once did i cry, we knew he was possibly autistic and filling in all the paperwork was a slog but never made me feel need to be emotional. Hes my son and i love him no matter what, Ill never cry about him being autistic, its who he is and how we will always know him. Its not like a life threatening disease or anything. (yes, then i would sob like a baby!)

Honestly she needs help as she cries at everything! Talk about make it about HER HER HER! I can imagine her (if its true) sat there sobbing away in car all woe is me while Ronnie sits in back being ignored after HIS assessment.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
From that diagnosis story she must have gone private..to suddenly decide to fill informs and get an answer that quick…my sister has been battling for ages to get her son seen on the nhs so when he finally gets sorted she can’t suddenly decide she is Autistic too fill in a form and get the diagnosis straight away.

Reactions: 30
From that diagnosis story she must have gone private..to suddenly decide to fill informs and get an answer that quick…my sister has been battling for ages to get her son seen on the nhs so when he finally gets sorted she can’t suddenly decide she is Autistic too fill in a form and get the diagnosis straight away.
Either that or she’s talking utter shite out of her chuff as per usual. Sloppie Rose & Ronald, Dr Google will see you now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg, she is such a bleeping drama queen! Breaking down crying filling out the forms for Ronnie. :rolleyes: Maybe im just cold or not very emotional but when we went through all the processes of getting our little one diagnosed not once did i cry, we knew he was possibly autistic and filling in all the paperwork was a slog but never made me feel need to be emotional. Hes my son and i love him no matter what, Ill never cry about him being autistic, its who he is and how we will always know him. Its not like a life threatening disease or anything. (yes, then i would sob like a baby!)

Honestly she needs help as she cries at everything! Talk about make it about HER HER HER! I can imagine her (if its true) sat there sobbing away in car all woe is me while Ronnie sits in back being ignored after HIS assessment.
I did cry when my son was diagnosed with ADHD as it was like a huge relief and finally proof that he wasn’t naughty like nursery/school/every other judgemental adult had tried telling us! But not once did I look at the forms and think of myself. I would imagine most parents just focus on the child rather than trying to turn it around on themselves/turn it into an opportunity to garner sympathy and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really want to dwell more on this “knocked for six”. What are our options?
HER diagnosis?
Big Al?
Trollomon?

if she’s put a hold on the home range herself then why can’t she celebrate her best friends home range? Makes no sense. It’s not like there’s a conflict of interest.

Reactions: 29
So hinch is nearly at 5 mil and solomon is nearly at 6, who's going to win battle of the bot buying!!?
Imagine if solomon waits until hinch is a few from 5 mil then bulk buys to beat her and puts a 7pm grid post up 🤣🤣🤣 hinchs big 5 mil retirement reveal will be sabotaged aswell 🤣🤣 Jamie short for James better get that plastic burning over the next few weeks if they're in the red today 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I did cry when my son was diagnosed with ADHD as it was like a huge relief and finally proof that he wasn’t naughty like nursery/school/every other judgemental adult had tried telling us! But not once did I look at the forms and think of myself. I would imagine most parents just focus on the child rather than trying to turn it around on themselves/turn it into an opportunity to garner sympathy and attention.
Yeah, it is a relief and I'm glad you got a diagnosis for him. We wanted a diagnosis in place for school as its obvious he a little behind and his speech was very delayed too (Not invisible speech as per Hinch's description :rolleyes: whatever the hell that made up symptom is ) which led to meltdowns due to him not being understood and the stimming was and still is very obvious too. I didn't want him being that 'naughty kid' either and accused of disruption when he isn't, he just cant communicate it clearly but as his speech improves thats gettiing better. I understand where you coming from, its horrible when people judge and assume right away your child is naughty when it couldn't be further from truth.
But yes for us (and many other parents too) to have sat there thinking about ourselves doing the forms just doesn't even cross my mind. She really is something else. A cretin. It would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Never commented on this thread, but for all her faults I’m glad she brought me to Tattle 🥰

Poor Ron

IMG_0446.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So......all that BS on her stories was timed perfectly for a new thread 🙄 we know you read here Sophie 🔍🔍🔍

Reactions: 18
🤣 I can’t wait to hear how your brother copes with labour pains!!
To be honessssscht the way he’s carrying on he’ll be trying to push a big watermelon out of his arsenal hole that I’ll shove up there 😂 No doubt there will be some drama with him, probably tend appendicitis 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'I would rather sleep at night knowing I've been myself'

View attachment 2796820
Wish this and the pic could be a thread title.
" so to get my diagnosis,I swotted up on Ronnie's assessment sheets, and like any high school mean girl, I copied and cheated to get my score!"
So she burst into tears. But held it all in. Broke down in the car. Held no knobs hand and ... 🤔 duck off, didn't happen. We aren't in the am-dram honey. duck off.
---
"P.s.im doing all this, as Q and A garners views,clicks and my profile to be circulated. Why you ask? Why I'd do all this for that reason?...oh I don't know. I suppose it could be because I need as many viewers as possible to get people seeing my new schhhhent.
But that would mean I'm a shrude manipulating selling twit..."
If the size 10 shoe fits twatface.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So….. to sum up Q&A….. she definitely does read here 🙄 Hi Slopha, hunnnnnnnay! ATV.

◼No new home range - idea scrapped after ex-tend bestbubs4eva’s ASDA successful range ✌🏻
◼No babydoll sheep - the breeder told her to feck off 🤭
◼More chickensssh (To replace the ones that disappear into Fiddle’s oven) 🤭
◼No 3rd baby, but they’d loveeee one….just to add pregnancy speculation 🥱
◼Acousticness, she isn’t and we shouldn’t know if Ronald is 🙄🙄🙄🙄
◼Beige food mummaz 🙄🙄🙄
◼Mentioning the Atlantis Hotel AGAIN - in the hope of a freebie holiday there 🙄
◼Leonard is the curly haired golden child…. he always has Ronald’s back 🙄
◼Social media…. It’s dog eat dog - probs a dig at SSS 🙄
◼How to build an IG account …… Just be YOU… Who’s SHE? New face every day 🙄

Thank feck she didn’t show a photo of the frothy wedding frock again 🙏🏻

ETA: spelling fail, iPad bring an arsenal hole

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What type of questions do they ask on the forms to make her think she is the same? not wanting to sound ignorant I genuinely don't know alot about autism

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.