Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I'm with you on this, and although I hope I'm not going to be summoned by some hens on here who understand the issue of food & autism relations better than I do, I have to also point out the same question mark I have over my head about this.

I do get it that some textures and other feelings are problematic or triggering for children (and adults) with different degrees/forms of autism, yet I can't help but think if one doesn't know the taste or texture of something, how can they demand it? I don't want to sound like a bleep but then again if I do, so be it - There are and must be alternatives to the horrific foods this soul-less witch has mentioned, surely. No child or adult can healthily sustain on a chips and bread diet.

Some foods are very adddictive and it's hard to come off it, I mean there's a whole industry to make people addicted and then to sell them programs to wean themselves off it. I do realise it's easier said than done - im a smoker so believe me I have tried to come off this addiction for decades but my point is I wouldn't have to go about it if I hadn't tried it in the first place. It's not like my parents gave me a fag! But she certainly gave her kids chips and tit food because it's easier.

I don't know, Im open to discussion although this isn't the platform for it, but my core belief is that she has a terrible diet and relationship with food so she projected it onto her kids. We all know she eats in a pyrex jug something for 99p. She hates cooking and she believes food is her enemy. There's a chav in my daughter's school and her son only eats haribos for breakfast because she claims that's all he will have. I find it impossible to believe. Anyway I rambled for a while now but I think she projected her fear of food to her child and fed it - no pun intended - to fit her narrative. If you're in your 30's and can't cook, you have a problem with food.
I totally agree that she projected her own eating experiences onto Ron.I don't believe it has to do with her weight gain pre gastric band my goes back to her early years when she was fed an atrocious diet of maccy D's or pasta in processed cheese sauce.

Reactions: 26
She even makes an autism diagnosis sound like a bleeping fairytale. Jesus Christ. You're not autistic you lying bleep.
She REALLY thought her Autism announcement would be IT didn't she. She reaaally thought she was onto something there but instead.. nobodyyy caaaresss.. so now she's pushing it and pushing it..

Listen Mrs Hunched over, you're looking even more pathetic than usual and using a FAKE diagnosis for yourself is bottom of the barrel. NOBODY. CARES. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Insta, facebook and threads all down. I am PRAYING its a bot wipe out. Hope she logs back in and has all 250 genuine followers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I totally agree that she projected her own eating experiences onto Ron.I don't believe it has to do with her weight gain pre gastric band my goes back to her early years when she was fed an atrocious diet of maccy D's or pasta in processed cheese sauce.
She had so many packet cheese sauce mixes on one of her tend pant ry sort outs recently. Remembered what you said about Fiddle's home cooking and the crap she was brought up on. That woman has clearly dominated Sopha's life. All very weird.

Reactions: 22
Just read online that it was Specsavers that pulled out. I reckon Sophie would have wanted an online business - using her outbuilding to store stock and employ staff to send out to buying customers. There’s got to be a reason for Hinch HQ… they had plans but I don’t think their plans went to plan 😂
Either of the theories could be true.Specsavers did pull out but they weren't the first to do so.Hence the owner went back to he's first plan.I agree that there was going to be a Hq at the house.
Was it ever confirmed that she was going into Online Retail?

Reactions: 15
This “I just don’t know how it happened…if I’m honest” bollocks might have washed 5 years ago but surely the sheep must see that it doesn’t wash now? The entire “poor little me - I’m just a farm girl” is ridiculous! And frankly insulting to anyone who actually runs a farm!!

Reactions: 19
How bleeping dare she?
She isn't proud of Ronnie. She's been nothing but ashamed of that little boy from day one. She's done nothing but LIE about him because she absolutely couldn't BARE the thought of Ronnie not being the perfect instagram performing monkey like Rex was. Now suddenly she can play the autism mummy card she's buzzing over him.
Nah !
I don't for A SECOND believe she's Autistic either. She's a bleep and nothing more.

Ronnie copies alot of issues his mum has. The eating being one, she's got massive eating issues and she's put it onto Ronnie.

Aww she can duck right off.

Glad she's not getting anymore animals though. Silver lining and that

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I kno
She had so many packet cheese sauce mixes on one of her tend pant ry sort outs recently. Remembered what you said about Fiddle's home cooking and the crap she was brought up on. That woman has clearly dominated Sopha's life. All very weird.
I know,as soon as I saw the packet sauces I thought it was Fiddles influence.

Reactions: 16
When I saw her Q&A , I felt a bit embarrassed for her , felt like it was a few 2013 fb status updates from a chav being snide and weak .

Still those followers of hers who read here can see why she asked herself those questions 👍🏻

Reactions: 20
Urgh at the risk of sympathising with her there was a point that struck me when she said something like: I just want to keep this going to provide for my family.
She has put herself under enormous pressure. Big house, private school, sister in the other house, supporting her parents and neice, animals, on a really shaky foundation.
Why doesn't Jimbob do anything. Not that I want more influencers but he has followers, why doesn't he run some ads and help with the upkeep. Nothing more unattractive to me than a man with no ambition.
Must be hormonal but I felt a bit sorry for her when I read that as its all gonna come crashing down at some point. I hope she's safeguarded her future.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I bloody hope so! The media section is full of hilarious delights 🤣 I suppose, the one positive is we get some laughs from taking the piss out of these scammers and the nusties are a clevaah funny lot xx
I’m only here for the laughs and the nusty trolls if I’m honessshhtt.
---
If only her account looked like this on a permanent basis! 😁View attachment 2797310
That’s just an accurate representation of her brain

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Either of the theories could be true.Specsavers did pull out but they weren't the first to do so.Hence the owner went back to he's first plan.I agree that there was going to be a Hq at the house.
Was it ever confirmed that she was going into Online Retail?
No but it would be a natural progression considering she’s an online persona. Lower costs to set up too. Retail is facing tough times and challenges. Owning a high street shop would be really risky. Plus I can’t imagine her running an actual shop -she’s just too lazy and it would be harder work. Hinch HQ is a fairly big space plus she has other outbuildings -maybe she wouldn’t store stock there but could easily create office space for staff to run her online empire of tat featuring more copy cat items from other retail outlets 😂 I personally think the financials didn’t add up and she’s been told not to go through with it or may risk losing the lot. Plus stiff competition from the likes of Stacey Solomon - whose tat would sell more easily?

Does anyone in Maldon actually see her and Jamie out and about? Genuine question because she’s never tagged yet we all know she’s spotted every now and then, usually by a tattler or friend/ relative of a tattler 😂

Reactions: 15
This is from the page of the lady selling Babydoll Sheep - Soph was never going to be sold any from her once she started to ask the relevant questions and she saw where Soph was proposing to keep the sheep. Both accounts still follow each other, though.
I suppose she got confused and thought 3 foot of space was 3 acres.
How could she show (and brag like a bleep) about getting the sheep with that little bit of the garden she prepared for their arrival and actually think it was enough! Stupid cow.
I really wish when she spurted the weather bullshit, that the sheep Lady had of replied correcting her and saying no, its actually because the space she had was inadequate and shes not fit to look after such animals.
She should be made an example of, she gets away with everything.

1709656665341.png

Reactions: 22
She REALLY thought her Autism announcement would be IT didn't she. She reaaally thought she was onto something there but instead.. nobodyyy caaaresss.. so now she's pushing it and pushing it..

Listen Mrs Hunched over, you're looking even more pathetic than usual and using a FAKE diagnosis for yourself is bottom of the barrel. NOBODY. CARES. bleep.
She drip fed for so long that it wasn’t a surprise to anyone. Even her own diagnosis. It just confirmed what everyone was thinking. I think she thought she was going to get a lot more coverage and engagement from the announcement but as with everything she does, she fucked it up. She preaches about being your own authentic self but she tries so hard to emulate SS, Christine Mcguiness and all these other accounts that she comes across as fake and she just can’t do what they do and it comes across as tit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That day on the bus and at the fair stories https://tattle.life/media/e608e0b0-c84f-4bf7-bfad-ba25c3fbfcf2-jpeg.76/ compared to today's stories. She slagged Ronnie off for tantrums and being hard work, along with showing a photo of him not enjoying HIS day out but she had the worse day of course. She doesn't know how to appreciate anything, especially the little moments from her children.
I remember reading this at the time and thinking how awful, miserable and spoilt she sounded. Reading it again afresh its just as bad if not worse. How could she actually sit there, type all that out and think it was ok to share that with everyone? She belittles and berates him more than i've ever seen anyone go on about their kid. Its like he was an absolute burden to her that day and she hated him for it. :cry:

Reactions: 21
I wonder if she’d have cried answering “yes” to the questions on a Narcissism questionnaire 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She drip fed for so long that it wasn’t a surprise to anyone. Even her own diagnosis. It just confirmed what everyone was thinking. I think she thought she was going to get a lot more coverage and engagement from the announcement but as with everything she does, she fucked it up. She preaches about being your own authentic self but she tries so hard to emulate SS, Christine Mcguiness and all these other accounts that she comes across as fake and she just can’t do what they do and it comes across as tit
Yeah, she needs to stop copying everyone else, their personality and ideas and just be her own self. Otherwise she is so far from authentic and people are sick of fake.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.