Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hun, the question wasn’t “what does Ronnie eat?”, it was “what do you make for dinner for BOTH”. Instead of saying “I just serve Ron chips” (huh? Since when??), try answering the with the things that you allegedly cook for Len. If Ron is on a beige diet, you should be seeing a dietician and not recommending people just serve their kids potato and pancakes all day, every day.
View attachment 2796860
Tell me you’ve googled typical acoustic traits without telling me

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I am so tempted to set up an anonymous sex doll account (in keeping with her bots followers and preferred filter), and ask away. It’s a shame the effort is beyond me right now.
I think I’ll set one up and call myself “FriskyFeathers” or “Freda Frisky Feathery Fingers” 😂 Better not tell Mr Owl though or he’ll think his luck’s in and what with me being due to give birffff any day now he’ll be lucky! Blesssh’is’arrrrt 🤭

I’ll see myself out…….

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hun, the question wasn’t “what does Ronnie eat?”, it was “what do you make for dinner for BOTH”. Instead of saying “I just serve Ron chips” (huh? Since when??), try answering the with the things that you allegedly cook for Len. If Ron is on a beige diet, you should be seeing a dietician and not recommending people just serve their kids potato and pancakes all day, every day.
View attachment 2796860
Podaydo salad, I'm fank you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s almost like someone/or her has written a list of all the failings she has and decided lets address them all so i can reposition the “poor ickle Soph who don’t know how it all happened” persona and try and re-engage with her core shoppers. Doesn’t work though because all the failings are real. And are just showing her real character. Which isn’t “poor ickle Soph” at all. You enjoy all the money Soph but remember when it all stops you’ll have sold your kids privacy FOR EVER. Sadly, your parents/grandparents will be gone and you’ll have plenty of time to lament the relationship you should have had with the two most important people who you were supposed to protect who will be grown men by then

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bless her, trying to make out that she chose not to have more animals, not that she was told no 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So basically the q and a was HER making up "tattle duck you" coverage and answer backs. Everything we've pulled her up on here she's put into things she can pass ag answer back.
You are a ridiculous little bleep Sophie dear. And it makes you look beyond pathetic and laughable that your 16 year old mean girl era is still making up scenarios for you to sell you narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
IMG_6677.jpeg

OMG, I’ve got so much to say about this ⬆

First of all what’s with saying “I’m ready for the judgemental tit🙄🙄🙄 If you don’t plaster your lies and BS online you wouldn’t have anyone commenting or being “Judgemental” which is just another word for someone having an OPINION.

Secondly, what the fuckity duck is a “Beige diet mumma” pahaahaaaaa 😂🤣😂 And shouldn’t it be Greige, hunnnnnnay? 🤭

Thirdly, you go to Dubai and brag about eating chips?? Because we all know those chips in a box were for her 🙄

Fourthly, children can be fusssy little buggersssh at times, but with the Vomfessschts she’s dished up I’m not surprised Rennie’s skeptical about food….I would be too if I was him…. plus, that should be private…..

Lastly, I hate people saying “End of” so twattish, cunty and chav 🙄
---
IMG_6688.jpeg

Wow, her, Fiddle’s and JayM’s burner phones have been very busy this morning haven’t they 🙄🙄🙄 Wonder if she’s made the beds like Super Woman yet 🙄

This is a typical narc in action….. supposed to be filling in forms answering questions about Ronnie and all she can think about is herself 🙄 My mum has a bad eye at the moment and my narc brother is tending that he’s almost going blind and needing injections in his eye 3 times a week….true story. My sister hurt her foot and my narc brother is tending that he ‘s broken his and is wearing a medical boot thingy….another true story. I’m about to give birth, duck knows what he’ll come up with to compete with that.

A narc always has to be the worst off or the best …. they feel NO compassion for anyone else and IT’S ALL ABOUT THEM. I don’t think for a second that she’s acoustic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
CREDIT CARDZ & BOTZ HUN.

Her burner phone has now become her tattle phone, absolute wanker she is.
---
View attachment 2796876

First of all what’s with saying “I’m ready for the judgemental tit🙄🙄🙄 If you don’t plaster your lies and BS online you wouldn’t have anyone commenting or being “Judgemental” which is just another word for someone having an OPINION.

Secondly, what the fuckity duck is a “Beige diet mumma” pahaahaaaaa 😂🤣😂 And shouldn’t it be Greige, hunnnnnnay? 🤭

Thirdly, you go to Dubai and brag about eating chips?? Because we all know those chips in a box were for her 🙄

Fourthly, children can be fusssy little buggersssh at times, but with the Vomfessschts she’s dished up I’m not surprised Rennie’s skeptical about food….I would be too if I was him…. plus, that should be private…..

---
View attachment 2796912
Wow, her, Fiddle’s and JayM’s burner phones have been very busy this morning haven’t they 🙄🙄🙄 Wonder if she’s made the beds like Super Woman yet 🙄

This is a typical narc in action….. supposed to be filling in forms answering questions about Ronnie and all she can think about is herself 🙄 My mum has a bad eye at the moment and my narc brother is tending that he’s almost going blind and needing injections in his eye 3 times a week….true story. My sister hurt her foot and my narc brother is tending that he ‘s broken his and is wearing a medical boot thingy….another true story. I’m about to give birth, duck knows what he’ll come up with to compete with that.

A narc always has to be the worst off or the best …. they feel NO compassion for anyone else and IT’S ALL ABOUT THEM. I don’t think for a second that she’s acoustic.
Absolutely incredible. True to form makes Ronnies entire ‘diagnosis’ all about her.

You’re bang on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
IMG_6690.jpeg

OMG, I actually thought this was a Q&A question from one of the hunzzz that someone had screenshot…. Nope just Tattle ADs trolling Sopha 🤣😂🤣

The answer….. bleeping huge 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tldr:
No more animals because she doesn't have enough space for the ones she has.
No home range because she was ditched last minute when they saw how her book and Tesco range bombed. Or her financial adviser strongly advised her not to spaff her money up the wall on crap from China that wouldn't sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She really is an astounding, fucked up, lying, NARCISSISTIC piece of sh!t.

This is her singular attempt at trying to answer evverwyfiink, from the subjects raised on here, to her few non-bot followers asking "where is your home range/new animawls/when is teeny peeny going to get you preggers again". 🤢
How embarrassing that she is still pulling "I dunno how my account got this big" and sickeningly, that she will continue "this loife" for the foreseeable". 🤖 🤥
Also, the use of 🙏 🙏 trying to be the wholesome & 😇 angelic, sweet little Sopha many of the deluded hunnz fiink she is! 🤦‍♀️
She really is a special kind of sick, and I'm not even sure HER acoustic story is true.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2796876

---
View attachment 2796912

🤣 I can’t wait to hear how your brother copes with labour pains!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do you all think this morning's narrative barrf, particularly this post, "I looked at Jamie, he held my hand etc" leading to another book? 👀
The photo shoot she did towards the end of last year, wearing a blue suit?
Just a horrifying thought, but as she more or less said, whatever it takes to "keep this life going". JayM in his prison greys, the pair of them doing duck all, the holidays, the wiggy weaves at over a grand a pop, exploitation of their children ... and the lies. She doesn't care, they don't care.
1000014102.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.