Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just jumping in on this “beige food mummaz” thing, I understand that anyone on the spectrum doesn’t like change but surely autistic kids just gravitate towards foods that they are familiar with?
Autistic children in India or Africa would not “only eat chips, pancakes and chicken nuggets” because they’ve never had them and wouldn’t know what they are.
If she only fed Ron pastry, tomatoes, cheese and cucumber when he was growing up, as she led all of her followers to believe, why would he suddenly decide that he wanted a diet of solely chips and nuggets?
I have to say I'm with you on this, and although I hope I'm not going to be summoned by some hens on here who understand the issue of food & autism relations better than I do, I have to also point out the same question mark I have over my head about this.

I do get it that some textures and other feelings are problematic or triggering for children (and adults) with different degrees/forms of autism, yet I can't help but think if one doesn't know the taste or texture of something, how can they demand it? I don't want to sound like a bleep but then again if I do, so be it - There are and must be alternatives to the horrific foods this soul-less witch has mentioned, surely. No child or adult can healthily sustain on a chips and bread diet.

Some foods are very adddictive and it's hard to come off it, I mean there's a whole industry to make people addicted and then to sell them programs to wean themselves off it. I do realise it's easier said than done - im a smoker so believe me I have tried to come off this addiction for decades but my point is I wouldn't have to go about it if I hadn't tried it in the first place. It's not like my parents gave me a fag! But she certainly gave her kids chips and tit food because it's easier.

I don't know, Im open to discussion although this isn't the platform for it, but my core belief is that she has a terrible diet and relationship with food so she projected it onto her kids. We all know she eats in a pyrex jug something for 99p. She hates cooking and she believes food is her enemy. There's a chav in my daughter's school and her son only eats haribos for breakfast because she claims that's all he will have. I find it impossible to believe. Anyway I rambled for a while now but I think she projected her fear of food to her child and fed it - no pun intended - to fit her narrative. If you're in your 30's and can't cook, you have a problem with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
1. Ask me anything
2. Write your own questions
3. Beg for sympathy
4. Drop the AD
5. ....and relax...

Night following day isn't as predictable as Mrs Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Owww did they actually say no to her??? Do we know the reason?? I remember having a look at their page when she mentioned them and dont think the space she created was big enough for them!!
This is from the page of the lady selling Babydoll Sheep - Soph was never going to be sold any from her once she started to ask the relevant questions and she saw where Soph was proposing to keep the sheep. Both accounts still follow each other, though.

1709649195793.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
lol at the scavenger hunt, yet another game with the twins where Mummaz just sits on her arse.

I'm intrigued as to what happened with her range, can't quite accept she shelved it due to competition from best bubs love you to the moon and back's Asda colab.

My guess is they are not as business savvy as they think and the prototype products from their suppliers were shite.

Reactions: 21
I have to say I'm with you on this, and although I hope I'm not going to be summoned by some hens on here who understand the issue of food & autism relations better than I do, I have to also point out the same question mark I have over my head about this.

I do get it that some textures and other feelings are problematic or triggering for children (and adults) with different degrees/forms of autism, yet I can't help but think if one doesn't know the taste or texture of something, how can they demand it? I don't want to sound like a bleep but then again if I do, so be it - There are and must be alternatives to the horrific foods this soul-less witch has mentioned, surely. No child or adult can healthily sustain on a chips and bread diet.

Some foods are very adddictive and it's hard to come off it, I mean there's a whole industry to make people addicted and then to sell them programs to wean themselves off it. I do realise it's easier said than done - im a smoker so believe me I have tried to come off this addiction for decades but my point is I wouldn't have to go about it if I hadn't tried it in the first place. It's not like my parents gave me a fag! But she certainly gave her kids chips and tit food because it's easier.

I don't know, Im open to discussion although this isn't the platform for it, but my core belief is that she has a terrible diet and relationship with food so she projected it onto her kids. We all know she eats in a pyrex jug something for 99p. She hates cooking and she believes food is her enemy. There's a chav in my daughter's school and her son only eats haribos for breakfast because she claims that's all he will have. I find it impossible to believe. Anyway I rambled for a while now but I think she projected her fear of food to her child and fed it - no pun intended - to fit her narrative. If you're in your 30's and can't cook, you have a problem with food.
I have a vegetable refuser but I just blend veggies up and hide them in his food. He actually has a very varied and nourishing diet, he just doesn’t know about it 😝 also multi vitamins every day so all the bases are covered.

What I’m struggling with is the fact Hinch has always projected this ‘mummas home cooked meals’ narrative with the vegetable casseroles, spaghetti hoop pie, nasty frozen yogurt bark etc. then pops up today saying he actually doesn’t eat any of that and it’s just chips and pancakes 🤔 a sceptic might think that admission has come out as it suits the current narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

It's a difficult one to gauge and all we can do us discuss opinions and personal experiences.

My step son is autistic, and fair to say is high functioning/aspergers. We've never really had a problem with food. He's a good eater and any new foods that he didn't "like" was approached with "well how do you know if you've never tried it"
If he was open to trying it, great, if he didn't it was no big deal. Kids can be fussy. We'd try again another time.

I don't believe for one minute (based on what we are shown of Ronnie and of course Hinch constant lies) that Ronnies beige diet is because of his diagnosis.

And in all honesty we shouldn't know ANYTHING about that poor soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she thinks her page is about her being herself, why then does she feel the need to lift and shift content direct from other people's pages? Her March challenge was taken straight from Anna Louisas page.

Reactions: 27
She mentioned something about the weather not being right 🙄
She kept delaying it and delaying it. She was mighty proud of herself having had the shelter built and the fence erected around it, and was trying to up engagement with followers trying to guess what animals were arriving. However, the animals and the Hinch merchandise will not be arriving despite Miss Liar liar pants on fire stating that animals and new homeware were on their way (think she even told her followers a cosy blanket would be included in her new range and those strange Boss Babe paint tin candles..). It’s nothing to do with a change of heart. You’ve either bought the goods (from China) or you haven’t. Her narrative last year about all these things has now suddenly changed..it’s got nothing to do with autism either. It hasn’t stopped her in the past flogging tat and it won’t stop her now. She needs to face the facts: she’s a prolific liar, she’s a narcissist, she exploits her boys esp Ron now he has a diagnosis, she sees animals as cuddly accessories rather than animals that need their basic needs met ie walk that bloody dog!!!!, she owns a house with a garden, she is not a farm girl neither is she a country girl (this family never step into the countryside for any walks -weird eh?), says she’s a supporter of small business (only when they gift her or she’s paid to promote ie NOTHS) otherwise she’s always buying from Amazon, she can’t clean (that much is evident in that she only sprays and wipes already clean surfaces)…. In summary Mrs Hinch is a total fraud with zero skills or talent and does not deserve any sympathy or success nor recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have a theory as to why her own range died a death.
There's a double fronted,2 storey shop in Maldon High Street.It's not quite a department store,it's name "The Emporium" describes it perfectly,the sort of place where you can go to buy a special birthday present and a packet of moth balls at the same time.
Just before the last lock down I had a conversation with the owner.He told me that he was going to sell up after 30 plus years of trading-he hoped to rent out the building to independent traders as an indoor market.
The building was first up for rent and then suddenly for sale.
Picture this,somewhere Soph could call her own?Plenty of space for all sorts of ranges on the ground floor including a separate pet department,small garden centre and enough space for a small petting farm.
Up stairs there was an established cafe perfect for a change of name to Fiddles Famous 'uck Fry-ups and room for Frumpy Fashion and even a little space for some kind of work shop 😏.
The next thing I heard was that the whole shop had been sold,nothing happened for ages then I heard the buyer had pulled out and a fresh offer was put in but also fell through.The owners have since had a continuous clearance sale on and the owner has gone back to his original plan of creating an indoor market.Perhaps she'll just end up.with a stall and nonob can shout Oi,oi all day long.
Sorry,bit long winded but just my thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Nah, she’s a narcissistic bleep.
No seriously I can't believe I just read her reply to her q&a thing and she said that?? I must of missed that.

I'd buy it more, even though I still wouldn't believ it, if she had said she had adhd, everyone seems to be getting diagnosed with that these days but autistic?!?! Sorry if that sounds super ignorant but there's just no way.

Crying after the assessment becuase it was as if the questions were written for her, do me a favour!!

Reactions: 18
I have a theory as to why her own range died a death.
There's a double fronted,2 storey shop in Maldon High Street.It's not quite a department store,it's name "The Emporium" describes it perfectly,the sort of place where you can go to buy a special birthday present and a packet of moth balls at the same time.
Just before the last lock down I had a conversation with the owner.He told me that he was going to sell up after 30 plus years of trading-he hoped to rent out the building to independent traders as an indoor market.
The building was first up for rent and then suddenly for sale.
Picture this,somewhere Soph could call her own?Plenty of space for all sorts of ranges on the ground floor including a separate pet department,small garden centre and enough space for a small petting farm.
Up stairs there was an established cafe perfect for a change of name to Fiddles Famous 'uck Fry-ups and room for Frumpy Fashion and even a little space for some kind of work shop 😏.
The next thing I heard was that the whole shop had been sold,nothing happened for ages then I heard the buyer had pulled out and a fresh offer was put in but also fell through.The owners have since had a continuous clearance sale on and the owner has gone back to his original plan of creating an indoor market.Perhaps she'll just end up.with a stall and nonob can shout Oi,oi all day long.
Sorry,bit long winded but just my thoughts.
Just read online that it was Specsavers that pulled out. I reckon Sophie would have wanted an online business - using her outbuilding to store stock and employ staff to send out to buying customers. There’s got to be a reason for Hinch HQ… they had plans but I don’t think their plans went to plan 😂

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.