Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justapeep

VIP Member
What an absolute bitch insinuating Ron has been called out for being what she calls autistic even if he had been a bit noisy or boisterous you don't plaster that all over the internet. Nobody called her out when she was shrieking like a banshee in that restaurant I bet. She's just an attention seeking cow

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Erica24

Chatty Member
I get second hand embarrassment so much when they say ‘Oh Soph’ 🤢

Bet she’s pissed off some of them have remembered the ‘new range’ and the ‘new sheep’ she wasn’t actually allowed 🤭
The fact that someone is putting off re-decorating their house until her new range arrives is just beyond tragic!! Her house will be like one of those time warp houses that make the news in 100 years time; not been touched in all that time, full of Hinch grey tat with hearts on and rotten baaarrskitttss from Tesco.

• Haha

Chatty Member
lol at Trollomon sorting her enormous cupboard with an obscene amount of gifted dog food as part of her brand deal with pooch & mutt.

Hey, farm girl, where’s your deal with an animal feed company, Yanno, for the farm animals you just larvvvve so muchhhhhhhh.

Oh, right, you don’t have one, or even a farm. You just sit and play with your enormous laundry bag of Easter tat hunnay. And leave the influencing to the grown ups, ok sweetie? Xxx

• Haha
I think pretty much everything she has posted since Sunday is a pre record from before DUBAI.
She/they aren't particularly tanned. Nails haven't grown out, she's just changed her hair with the Vicky Pollard scrunchy.
The clothes chuck is just opening random cupboards & drawers, flinging in whatever. They're probably not chucked at all, it's just for the cam/gram and her fuck up February tick list. It's all bullshit!

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
My god she can't even remember what lies she tells. Always got to act like mother of the year when she's spotted and that she's in the middle of some drama involving one of her kids.. But next comment says they will bring chips from another restaurant. So what was it hunch..panicking because all your enablers were in charge of childcare

Attachments

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
SSS is now well on with her next Asda range.
Yet here we have Hinch who still hasn't even released her "new range" despite keeping her sheep on the edge of their seats and promising them it's "coming soon" for at least the last 18+ months. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m taking it she’s given up on the sheep if she’s screwing nesting boxes to what was meant to be the sheep shed.

• Haha
She's clearly hoping with the latest post their next holiday will be gifted. Always on the take! Not doing this q&a for the benefit of her brain dead sheep. There's one reason for all she does and that's to benefit her.
Anyone with sense would look up the many review sights with good/bad points.

londonLA

Chatty Member
Lying, Lying Cunt!
Honestly where does she stop!?

Hasnt eaten meat for 2 years? So why was she given a chopping board with a meat sausage recipe on it not too long ago (was it Christmas or something?!) Why would she be given that by anyone who knows her if she a veggie? Lies.

Ron only eats plain food now and she mentioned Pasta etc on the 'amazing' sounding buffet at her Dubaiiiiii hotel. Yet if i remember (and i cant find it now!) but she said last year at some point that the boys didn't like eating pasta so had to make other things. Lies.

Ron doesnt like Sauce? Yet he's eaten more tomato puree in his 4 years of life than i have in my 40?! Lies.

And she calling herself a Chip Mumma now. Fuck off you chav! Whats with these simpletons adding the word Mumma to anything lately?!

anniemouse

VIP Member
Never left the hotel! All that way and never even left to go and do some shopping or see the malls (especially considering she ‘forgot’ her clothes! And how can you just forget to pack stuff for yourself…for someone that has to have everything in its place, I would have expected her to unpack and repack her suitcase multiple times (which is what I end up doing!) 😂
If only she had say, a book to write lists in 🤔
---
Has to make it about herself of course and the fact she is acoustic 🙈
Yes, she looks really anxious in her photos. Wow queues and a way to book activities, mind blowing. Never seen that in a holiday resort before.

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
She always says she’s had this stuff for years. Most of it is crap she bought last year. When I use that expression it’s because I am reusing decorations I’ve had for 20 years!

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Ron only eats plain food now and she mentioned Pasta etc on the 'amazing' sounding buffet at her Dubaiiiiii hotel. Yet if i remember (and i cant find it now!) but she said last year at some point that the boys didn't like eating pasta so had to make other things. Lies.
She is full of lies.
Remember when his favourite foods included burgers and mama’s homemade meals at what, 11 months of age, when she had this board made for her first birthavesary his first birthday?

IMG_0218.jpeg

• Haha

HoratioHoohah

She won’t be able to go as she’ll be too overwhelmed and anxious
She’s made her bed… she’d absolutely cream herself to be there, she knows it, we know it, but her self diagnosed whatever the fuck it is this week, means she can’t go.
---
You think you've seen it all until you see a 34 year old woman eye fucking herself whilst holding a hen, wearing a dry robe in her garden, in a sheer desperation to hide her square jaw, while using a filter.

Ronald will have a fun time writing about 'what mummy and daddy do for work' when he reaches year 1 or 2.

View attachment 2784153
Does everyone with chickens put on a full face of make up, add a filter and then hang out with their chickens? Asking for a friend.

• Haha

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
No wonder the hinch farm book didn’t sell very well the stupid sheep can’t read, it’s the same 4-5 questions over and over again and she is answering them all to 1) up engagement and 2) look like there is loads of comments 🙄

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Re the cleaning challenges. Why am I having to throw my goods away every month. Do people have monthly clear outs? I'll have nothing left by the end of the year if I'm just legging it round the house lobbing everything in the bin.

• Haha