Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Oooohhhh……👀👀👀
Charlotte Dawson is well known for filming her kids in the bath on the regular. Just yesterday she posted her 3 year old boy naked running around in just a pair of underpants. Makes me sick to the stomach knowing weirdos are doing god knows what with the footage/photos like that. The dark web will be full of depraved monsters who manipulate stuff put out in the public domain.
And this is why exploiting children on social media for likes and comments needs to be illegal and therefore banned.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Multi-21

VIP Member
I was listening to a podcast about books earlier. They were saying if a book is being sold for less than £3 the author makes nothing from those sales. Also they go down to that price when they aren’t shifting and they want to clear them out of the warehouse

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off, we defo don't need her getting any more ideas over that shite she calls a book.

Screenshot_20240304_001838_Samsung Internet.jpg

You will be waiting a very long time then mate. 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240304_002202_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bet they all ate just chips all the time as well as not leaving the hotel like the chavs they are!
There was an answer on her stupid Q&A calling herself a chip mum and her kids like beige food. No shit!!!
Those boiiscchh will end up with bent legs from scurvy and lack of fresh food.
She already has bent legs, and buggered toes! Learned from the besshhht eh, Freda the queen of packet sauces & Aunt Bessie's.
They are obcesshed with compounds, at home or away. Can't have interaction with outsiders or other kids. They're all a bunch head the balls!

• Haha
  • Sick

boundandgagged

VIP Member
She's not autistic or suffering from anxiety and doesn't like going out she's basically socially inept, she doesn't know how to behave in social situations so does stupid fucking things like breaking that cracker thingy then thinking it's funny, she's embarrassing and this is partly just the way she is and partly down to that mother of hers, Garnier must be fucking desperate if they are having a business meeting with her

Erica24

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s just me but department store restaurants just make me feel like I’m sat in BHS cafe surrounded by old ladies undergarments and brushed cotton duvet sets.

• Haha

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
For someone who has Tism… I actually have ASD and call it my tism.. she goes away a lot and puts herself in very uncomfortable situations.. like meet and greets and lots of holidays and days out.
I can’t even put myself on live or do a video as it fills me with dread and anxiety.
The fact she willing puts herself out to the public and documents every fukin fart in her household.
Absolute bullshit.
She’s clearly done a private assessment or online questionnaire for others to be kond to her and use this disablity as an excuse to act like the attention seeking dick she is.
Hi hens btw.. been stuck on the ash thread for a while now 😂😂😂😂.
As you were lol….😜

• Heart

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Looks like a couple of followers spotted her or met her in Dubai, the place she makes out is magical and once in a lifetime destination yet down her local high street, Tesco, b&m, the prom, hairdressers no one seems to spot her 🤷🏻‍♀️ she travels to London for “work” meetings and is never spotted, literally nothing she posts makes sense these days

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Exactly this. All those I work with feel too bloody deeply. I have to constantly tell them to stop the "spiral" and over thinkjng, over analysis of everything. Innocent comments they often turn into such depths of self disbelief and sometimes self hate. Or thinking of wrong doing or "not gettingnit right".
And often half our problem is when trying to help,is them feeling they cant understand or get the tone right in conversation. There's a complete fear of not doing enough for those they love or nit being able to show it. And how they feel something, and by the time it reaches their voicebox its changed and become gobblegook. One of my service users says its like a game of chinese whispers from her head to her feelings.
hinch would not be a safe person for them. At all. And is the most self centred self serving thoughtless cow.shelteree and spoilt.pandered to. A narc way above her station. And a fucking mean girl.
---
Was looking for her " colourful" home made meals. Found this. Hahaha
View attachment 2788640
This is her house twats in her cult.how.many of ypu are stuck with this look now due to spending all your money on this type of shrine look for her. Her page is her billboard.i remember when newbies thought their phone had switched on to black and white! She's a lying toad.who follows,creates and monetised manipulation. She's an absolute tit. Grey heart, grey soul, grey personality, greedy,grabby and gross.
At least one person is still stuck with their house looking exactly like this and that’s her sister Mamfa living at Greyskull. One of the poor deserving family to be gifted Greyskull, blesssh’er’arrrrt 🥱🥱🥱 I bet she’s not allowed to change anything, except with permission from Slopha 🙄

If I was her I’d change the locks 😂

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
If I took a client out for lunch and they behaved like that, I would tell them to STFU. The toasted bread over the soup gave me massive bingo with SSS vibes where she dropped the chips for attention.

Her wanking book has 2 new reviews in Feb and we're supposed to believe it's now number 1 because of mass purchase? It's all an orchestrated marketing move with her amazon boss.

I just don't know how she has followers who allegedly find her remotely interesting, let alone inspiring. She's a chav with zero talent or skill whatsoever, her husband is a lazy unattractive bum, and her kids are robots with no personality apart from being brats.

• Heart
Back to the not eating meat for 2 years ....
6th May, 2023 - LAST YEAR
1000014031.jpg

Also, Jan 2023. Pizza SAUCE wot Won doesn't like and more meaty chorizo going in her gob!!
1000014032.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
To be fair does she not have a playroom for toys?? I think it’s good not to have an overstimulating bedroom! It’s a horrible bedroom and the playroom is hideous- but it’s a million times better than the bedroom poor Ronnie has been lumbered with! His bedclothes seriously set me on edge😂
We have a playroom too - but their bedroom still inevitably has toys that have crept in. She doesn’t get that she’d be far more believable if she peeled back lonnies bedsheets to reveal he’d hidden half a dozen Spider-Man figurines in there or his pant drawer had duplo bricks tucked into each pair of pants. Or a stray costume had made it’s way in there. Yanno?
---
See those manky minky gloves-don't let yr old man use them with their sausage fingers.My Johnny just had to have ago-one wine glass knocked off my side table and 2 family heirlooms down.
OH MY GOD. YOURE BACKKKKK

Mum of two

VIP Member
Tip for you Dogpie. If you haven't got a clue what you're doing in a decent restaurant, just watch what everyone else is doing and keep your giant, uncultured mouth shut.
fick as fucking 💩🙄

Stacybee

Hasn't Stacey had two home ranges launched since Hinch announced she was going it alone and creating her own range

• Haha