Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
Q&A on the hotel - 100% positive comments? She's after a freebie return.
Transparent as glass this bitch.

Reactions: 33

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
That reel has bombed. Such an odd bit of content to flop out on a Friday night. Feels s bit desperate. Like she knows people will gush over dog content so she will get engagement. Hasn’t worked though.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SuzieMCR

What sort of business meeting is she off to where she’s got a split up her dress showing her thigh tatt?

MrsD33

VIP Member
Thank

Thanks lovely x
I'll have to get my head round all the new tattle language.Can we still swear or must I be content with "twit"in a hat ?
Where the fuck have you been??

Welcome back 🥳

(Hope this reply answers your question )

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Nah that's just scruffy
She shows and whinges about Jamie's pubes in the bafffff when she's doing her cleaning show, but happily shaves her legs in a room people walk in and out of? Scruffy cunt

It was only last Summer she was crying about hating summer cos she hates her legs and arms out so hides in Jumpers. She's happily got her legs out. That BLATANT weight loss surgery has done wonders for her tend anxiety ey

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I tried but seriously I cannot bring myself to watching her stories - she is unbearable, absolutely detestable. I can't and won't believe for one second that anyone likes or loves her, it's impossible.

Her promotion skills are as good as my mechanic skills to change the car brakes. Her voice, the filter, the fucking outfit, omg I find her utterly repugnant.

Surely we have the power to make an impact, if not stop all this false advertising? I can't do it alone but collectively we should be able to. It has got to STOP!

She would be so embarrassing to sit with.
No matter how much money she cons out of thick huns 'earns', she will always be a cheap, lying, thick, common tart.

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
Why is she acting like she's been on holiday to the fucking moon?!! It's so embarrassing how thick this silly 44 year old bint it.
how long will she pedal this Dubai shit for, it's so dull

InchSchlong

Can someone help me please, I'm confused...

So she got them dressed, took them out to get the eggs, in their clothes, and then when they came in to build the hen houses, she changed them back into Pyjamas, before changing them back into the clothes they were wearing to collect eggs. Hmmmmm 🤔

Why can she not just be honest? Why lie about the order you do things in? It's absolutely pointless lies!

Ron doesn’t eat sauce…….she puts tomato puree in everything! she’s such a liar. As a poster said earlier she’s literally googled autism. Funny how she’s NEVER mentioned him being a fussy eater before, far from it. I’m sure he eats perficKly well I’m fank you.
Although I wouldn’t blame him just wanting chips with the shite meals she whips up for the gram

Mum of two

VIP Member
Didn't like being filmed by her chavvy mate (looking like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards.) But happy to use her sons for content. 🤔

Chatty Member
What kind of person with “crippling anxiety” uploads a story of them waving an electric razor all over their legs?!?

a fucking fraudulent one that’s who.
She fucking loves herself. Enjoy London hun, can’t wait to see the slo mo of your boss babe meeting later. Knobhead.

pockets ✔

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
The sad interaction of 2 chavs having a chinese on a friday night and feeding it to the already obese dog. They both sound drunk in the echo of a lifeless kitchen adorned with a shitty tablecloth. Bloody hell. What a loife.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
You know what my kids are making for their grandmas for Mother’s Day? One has been busy working on some paintings they and the other will be painting a flower pot. Yes hinch. Making. We don’t need to spunk loads of money on utter shit for Mother’s Day.
hand made cards and hand made gifts here.
Of course she gets emotional about giving her mum a book that’s ALL ABOUT HER. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart