Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh so ole Stace has got a new line in The Asdas so how can bigfuuttzz grab some of that limelight back. Ah the old tried and tested ‘the 3 tutting grannies are saying nusty fings about Ron again’. ‘He’s autistic you know. And so am I’. Fuck right off Hinch. You’ve lied about him so many times, been really nasty about your own child (ruined meals, trips to amusement park, shopping etc) and called him to hell. You’ve flashed him all over the gram, from the toilet to the bath. You’ve lied about speech and reversed videos, pretending he did things. But watch her get into OK or Hello with a pre written fluff piece about trollzzzz.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s all so farcical 🤣 forgot her clothes?! ‘so many followers’ were there 🙄 surprised there wasn’t any shit involved!

Why is she so shocked the staff were doing their jobs properly, some people have actual jobs they take pride in Dogpie. Probably thinks she was helped because she’s a sccchhhhleb

Chatty Member
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, you all probably remember how she triggers me when she dicks around like that in nice restaurants. Broke your crostini “by accident” and then squeal like a banshee. Fucking embarrassing.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She bought a carpet cleaner 2 year ago, didn't even open it to check it, threw it in her loft, FORGOT ABOUT IT and is ONLY JUST getting it out to use? It's £180.

We all knew it but she really really reaaaally has got big spending issues

• Wow
Her NOTHS ads are diabolical. For one she is the worst ambassador to represent small businesses when she only ever buys from the largest -AMAZON!!

We all know her mum only cooks frozen Aunt Bessie’s so that tin is useless

Those journal books you can buy anywhere and everywhere.

Those earring are not for a 70 something woman! You just know she’s either keeping them for herself or for Abi

The woman cannot do Ads! She’s terrible. Her voice is terrible. Her acting is terrible. Her knowledge about the products is poor. Her reading from the scripts are poor. Overall a pretty poor performance 1/10 - absolutely could have done so much better.

londonLA

Chatty Member
The Selfridges video. Firstly how rude to sit there filming while your meant to be having lunch with other people. Secondly why is she acting like she's never eaten soup or a chocolate dessert before. ''Am i meant to dip this in the soup?'' ''Am i meant to break this on the pudding?'' :rolleyes:
Also again more made up shite, Got lost in the store and her manager had to come and find/rescue her. Twat. Stop lying.
I can imagine her clomping round in Selfridges in her big boots shrieking like a cunt.

• Haha

itsonlymexxx

Sundays thoughts -
No.1 who the fuck has an Easter tree ???
No. 2 who then decorated an Easter tree ???
No.3 who the fuck cares ???
No. 4 why the fuck can’t she talk properly ???
And lastly why does she annoy the fuck out of me so much

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
What I don’t get is why she’s all dolled up in her chav dresses for dinner but her husband is wearing shorts and t shirts like the toddler twins. Could he not dress up too?

• Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
She broke that piece of crusty bread thingy on purpose as well, like when she threw the bingo counters on the floor for attention ages ago IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 34

londonLA

Chatty Member
Lying, Lying Cunt!
Honestly where does she stop!?

Hasnt eaten meat for 2 years? So why was she given a chopping board with a meat sausage recipe on it not too long ago (was it Christmas or something?!) Why would she be given that by anyone who knows her if she a veggie? Lies.

Ron only eats plain food now and she mentioned Pasta etc on the 'amazing' sounding buffet at her Dubaiiiiii hotel. Yet if i remember (and i cant find it now!) but she said last year at some point that the boys didn't like eating pasta so had to make other things. Lies.

Ron doesnt like Sauce? Yet he's eaten more tomato puree in his 4 years of life than i have in my 40?! Lies.

And she calling herself a Chip Mumma now. Fuck off you chav! Whats with these simpletons adding the word Mumma to anything lately?!
Ahhh i found it! From April 2023. Remember these god awful Pasta Pops anyone?! Covered in sauce and Ron Loved them apparently. :rolleyes:
Ron doesnt eat sauce guyyyyyysh......LYING BASTARD. Why does she make this shit up? I know kids change their minds like the wind when it comes to food but she makes out like hes never liked it, just like he never had a dummy yet there was multiple pictures of him with one in his gob as a baby.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha

WendyW

Chatty Member
Such a song and dance about going to a work meeting, don’t most people do that every fucking day??? And do you think many people get dressed, decide to shave their legs, then grab their phone to record it??? No??? Nor me, twat.

• Haha

yummymoon

I don’t know about anyone else but when I’ve been at real not tend work all day my heart is full when I see my children…

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The way she's going on you'd think it was a gifted hols

She's pissing me off, she's clearly had some sort of surgery for her weightloss , in the past year - it's been quite dramatic and she doesn't work out nor is she active, the 2 mug shots a day will only work for so long and her gastric band is unclipped unless she's went private and had it re sealed, but ofcourse she'll never admit it instead she's walks around in crop top tracksuits like she's 14

tikimelon

IMG_8923.jpeg

Size 5 my ass. My feet are actually size 5 and they’re half the size of them flippers!!!

• Haha