Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seen-the-light

I attended a small business conference yesterday hosted by Theo Paphitis it’s very inspiring, SS was the keynote speaker, she absolutely nailed it. A real behind the scenes champion of small business, she does all this with no credit to herself. Sofa Hunch is an absolute parasite compared to her tend bestie. So many business people left with a lot of respect for her. She spoke eloquently and with knowledge, she took questions from lots of people and really made a lot of friends. She makes Sofa look like the narcissistic tend anxiety ridden leech that she is. She will be back from her “family time” with more useless content of camels, fat dogs and using her kids for money. when Will the sheep ditch their cult leader and see her for what she is. A self centered saleswoman, and not a very good one at that.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Erica24

Chatty Member
Since when has Valentine’s Day had anything to do with your kids, mum, dad, granny, bin man, old man from 3 doors down or any fucker at all apart from your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend etc?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
I mean, the very fact that she's in a position to be travelling abroad just shows how out of touch she is with "everything she's been through" 🙄

Reactions: 35

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
And here we have it; public affirmation from one abusive parent to another that she is the best mum that any child could wish for! Open your fucking eyes Inch and remove the pound signs because you two are far from good parents; you aren’t even good people!
View attachment 2761107
Look at her middle finger :LOL: I will never tire of seeing her failed filters! That finger sits at a different postcode from the little pinky. Thining jimbob's chin I guess

• Haha
  • Wow

londonLA

Chatty Member
Cries at birthday cards every time? Is there anything this moron doesn't cry at?! Who cries at Birthday cards?!

Only time I have cried at a card was when I recently found some from years ago stored away in a box when I was having a sort out and I saw my grandparents writing in my cards from when I was in my teens/early 20's. Admittedly I shed a little tear as I miss them a lot and seeing their writing after so long hit me. But this twat, why?! why is she crying receiving generic cards on a standard birthday?
Also just to add none of my friends ever send me cards with the word Friend written on the front, usually a silly jokey one or one with cats (as i love them) She has a few 'friend' cards there, really trying hard to prove something to us on here hey?

• Haha

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’ve been on a much needed break from Hinch and her family. Clearly I’ve missed nothing looking at here.

She makes me sick. Her faux anxiety, autism diagnosis, everything she does is all fake. She is a liar and down right shitty person. I wondered how long it would be before they rocked up in Dubai seen as Stacey has been and so has her make up friend, more than once. Always late to the party aren’t you Hinch. Abi and Fiddle will of 100% been with them too.

You are a fucking fraud Hinch.

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
It’s the school holidays, I think the niece is entitled to go on holiday and relax for a week you bunch of slave drivers 😂

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Why does her mum and niece have to go everywher with them? I know her and jaym have a special bond but I mean come on! Doesn’t he get fed up with them being there all the time! It’s just weird!

They are the genuine article when it comes to gold standard chavdom, that's for sure! Let's also include the illiterate, foul mouthed Freda Barker under that label! 🐍 Yes! You are a massive, narcissistic, helmet headed old hag that created such a needy, poisonous brat! 🍼

You don't have to experience making memories by taking desperate, staged photos of everything. There are people who have class, experienced better, worked hard for it and keep things quiet, as it's private family time. They probably spent the whole week prepping that Reel. 🙄

The parents at the boiiieez school mostly likely give that family a wide berth and look the other way!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Not looked at her or commented on here for a long time; good to see she’s still a shy, retiring chav and he’s still a melt 👍
DA68C3F0-4550-4387-A913-5BCB8EBF2324.jpeg

• Haha
Of course she has to take the entourage consisting of her mum & Abi - they are the paid staff to look after and entertain the boys whilst princess Soph spends hours getting ready and enjoying her child free time. They will bring the boys out for the obligatory‘family’ photos where Soph pretends to be like a mum, then they will be whisked away again - we all know how it goes.
---
I think you can buy it!
You can - it’s a fast track pass and we use it too. Just helps avoid queues

AllieBee

VIP Member
Awesome Saint Stacey strikes again, meanwhile she’s exploiting her children, fleecing her followers and lining her pockets at all their expenses, but so long as she’s not Hinch she must be okay. What a load of bollocks you’ve fallen for.
It's not though is it. I mean yes of course she exploits her kids but behind that ditzy facade there is a very smart woman with an astute business brain, who knows what she wants and what she needs to do to get there. I don't think she's fleecing her followers any more than the rest of the influencers, yes she advertises plenty of products but everyone has the choice to buy or not buy. It's not about her not being Hinch, we are all aware that Stacey and Hinch are both using their kids to make money and personally I don't like either woman, but Stacey is cleverer than Hinch and that's why she's storming ahead and leaving Hinch behind. If you ever heard her talk on Loose Women you will know that she is articulate and talks a lot of sense, the ditzy facade on instagram is not the real Stacey.