Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
Ugh. The comments 🤮

IMG_2841.jpeg

also, soph, you sombrero wearing dickhead, from someone who works (yes, works, I know right, what an idea!) in hospitality, none of us aim for grumpy, rude and belligerent. Hospitality is our jobs, don’t be sooooooo fucking patronising……… I mean I’m constantly going out of my way to make my guests visits difficult…… god she’s a self righteous prick. Would love some Dubai hospo staff to come here and spill the ☕. I’d start with the lifeguard at the top of the schlideeeee the boys went down, he looked like he wouldn’t tolerate a tend sleb.
Also, LOL at the amount of huns commenting saying they’d been and it was fabulous 😂😂😂😂😂 poor old Hinch. Kate to the party once again. 😂🥺💫 #grateful

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Wize Owl

VIP Member
FFS nearly 57,000 in the last 30 days…… she’s done nothing, zilch. zero, fuck all, apart from shriek at NoNob to buy buy buy BOTS 🙄 Can you imagine being so dull and boring and such a narc liar you have to buy followers and then tend they are friends. No wonder wherever she goes there’s people tutting at her…. the three bus grannies, the woman on the plane, someone in the Garden Center cafe when she went to buy Christmas decs…..and numerous others no doubt 🙄

I think I’ll call BINGO that she’ll be back on the gram on Saturday with a story involving a real not tend camel who’s tutted at her, spat at her, chewed her straw hair and 💩 in her blanket 🐪😂

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I just find them extremely useless and massively embarrassing - I dont know how we got into a society where deception is a recognised large source of income. I don't know how we got there.
Everything they portray is so false, I find it quite upsetting - not for them but for those who watch it and perceive it as a life goal. Why are people so dumb?

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The fact she has the time to fill out a age 6 book proves everything really. She has all the time in the world to fanny about with things like that.

Get a real job Sophie. The big worlds going to put the absolute shits up here one day.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
If I see another of their wedding photos I swear I will personally go to her house and burn the fucking album and photos she has strewn around the crem. 😩😩😩😩

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I

bet Ymu try and get Hinch to attend these types of events and she runs a mile. She seems to have lost her boss babe confidence we’ve seen in previous early videos
I’m not even sure it’s her losing her confidence. I think she’s just lazy. She can’t be bothered to do her research, and that’s why her #ads are so terrible. She’ll show a product that she “just loves” but never gives any information about the ingredients, what it smells like, what it feels like, how to use it. She just wants to sit on her arse doing the bare minimum and watch the money roll in!

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
She’s more concerned about protecting those “treasured” toys the boys are carrying around in every photo than she is about plastering their names on their clothes and faces on the internet opening them up to kidnap

• Sad

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She was probably whisked away by immigration while they went through her passport, which is probably thicker than War and Peace, to find a picture that matches todays face 🙄

• Haha

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Placing a bingo she'll have her photo taken with an actual camel and then want one for her "farm"
---
Queues were huge, no idea why they got taken away…Ron in a pram and Inch carrying len.
---

Yeah I recon so…Dubai arrivals was the busiest I’ve ever seen it tbf
Ron in a pram???? Why for fucks sake he's in school?

• Haha
  • Wow

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Inch only needs just over another 100 comments to match hinchs comment tally for that valentines day gridpost flop of hers 🤭 hmmm she's got 4 million more "followers" than him though 🤔🤔😏😏
Have always suspected his follower count is actually closer to her true number 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I thought today was Valentine’s Day but clearly Sofa thought it was St Braggy Day. Look at my flowers and my Android jumper (I like that phrase). Look at my air tags that I can afford to sew into a toy. Look at the money I can spend on tat. Look at the meal I can go out for, with my husband, on a school night because my mum lives with me. So braggy. I couldn’t listen to anything either of them have said. Instead I just laughed at her cake topper.

• Haha
  • Sick

influencerbore

VIP Member
I find the Abi thing really odd. I’ve never taken my nephews away without my siblings and I can think of one occasion where I went on holiday with my aunt and uncle without my parents (and only because my cousin electrocuted himself and they didn’t want his place to go unused...possibly a bit harsh looking back..). And I was as thick as thieves with my cousins who were my age, not a decade younger.

Abi seems to go on almost every holiday and is at notafarm constantly. She’s a teenager, surely she’d prefer to spend time with her own family and friends? Rather than babysitting poor little Soph and the grey twins. I wonder whether it creates tension between Hinch and her sister when Hinch muscles in on Abi’s time and buys her affection?
I just think it’s weird that a grown man and woman are incapable of going on holiday without chaperones and assistant nieces

Listoflies

I'm going to start conspiracies if she doesn't come back.

Maybe she's just at Skegness and the tattler that spotted her was sophs account. Just making her look relevant to us.

Maybe the beach pic was from last year and she's just having to sit there 24/7 approving all those spam marked accounts

• Haha