Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs.m1974

I’m beginning to think more and more that cling on “niece” is actually hunch’s and she’s being raised as Sam’s due to hunch’s mental health. Just my thoughts! Would explain why she’s always involved……

Reactions: 34

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Surely if his post is about ‘what she’s been through’ is related to R’s alleged autism diagnosis she didn’t go through it alone he’s the Father she isn’t a single parent going it alone? It’s all BS him and her whole family need to stop enabling her!

Soapy

Chatty Member
Hinchs code gets you an extra fiver off the website price. I think I'd rather pay the extra fiver

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
New to this thread so apologies if already discussed - how does she always have so much to clean? Her house genuinely looks filthy sometimes but she literally cleans it constantly! My skirting boards never look that bad and I rarely clean them 😂
That’s why I unfollowed. I couldn’t believe someone who “cleaned” for their “job” had pink mould in their bathroom. I stumbled across this bunch not long after - she was mentioning trolls one day so I googled Hinch trolls…voila!
---
I think the everything she’s been through this year line is aimed at the companies dropping her, only thing she seems to have left are awful look fantastic ads and a new fabric conditioner coming out, no mention of new scents in spray wipe done so far and p&g recently had a day with a load of influencers all posting exciting times ahead and stuff but she wasn’t there
She’s lost friends, probably family, I still reckon her parents have split, contracts haven’t renewed, new contracts haven’t been made. I think she has had a lot on but doesn’t work hard and doesn’t behave maturely about it either. I bet she is an absolute diva to live with and they all spend their time placating her “it’s their loss babe” etc.

seen-the-light

You can see the “hand” video has been done more than once as Jimbobs hand print is already in the sand before he puts it down. So rehearsed.

• Haha

Mum of two

VIP Member
Can't be arsed to screenshot it because it's probably done deliberately for Tattle 🙄 but there are reflections of people in every one of those balloons. Looks like JimBob is bending over Fiddle in one of them. Happy Galentine's Jaim.

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Inch saying he’s “so proud” of her is his default setting. Fuck knows what she’s “been through over the past year” or what he’s actually got to be proud of her for, he never specifies.
It seems like it’s just the sort of thing he thinks he should say but always comes off kind of patronising, like he’s a father talking about his teenage daughter rather than a husband and wife.
Their whole family dynamic is really off.

JMS123

Chatty Member
I find the Abi thing really odd. I’ve never taken my nephews away without my siblings and I can think of one occasion where I went on holiday with my aunt and uncle without my parents (and only because my cousin electrocuted himself and they didn’t want his place to go unused...possibly a bit harsh looking back..). And I was as thick as thieves with my cousins who were my age, not a decade younger.

Abi seems to go on almost every holiday and is at notafarm constantly. She’s a teenager, surely she’d prefer to spend time with her own family and friends? Rather than babysitting poor little Soph and the grey twins. I wonder whether it creates tension between Hinch and her sister when Hinch muscles in on Abi’s time and buys her affection?

Stacybee

I don't think that she's getting close to running out of money, but I do believe that it is dwindling down quickly.

That house and all the animals are a huge expense and we can know they don't do the main caretaking of them. Just look at Jamie's hands.

Instagram fans are losing interest because what they once followed her for has been left far behind. Now it's just look at all I have brags and the whole how did this happen to me. Even her once popular Facebook group wanted to change its name. There are too many other accounts that just do it better.

She has lost major sponsors and the accounts that are better than hers have swooped in and picked them up.

When she first started Instagram she was an anomaly that found a niche that soared her into popularity. That's gone now and people are starting to really see it.

• Heart

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
If she wasn't such a cunt I'd almost feel sorry for her... clearly the last time she was happy in that marriage was her wedding day.

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
"Everything she's been through" 😂😂
You over privileged pair of twats. Ronnie goes to a private school, no doubt she accesses private medical care, gets the best treatment for her boy, and probably will get more support for his condition than the vast majority of her followers - but remember she's "relatable"

You have absolutely NO idea what it's like to suffer.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
I think the everything she’s been through this year line is aimed at the companies dropping her, only thing she seems to have left are awful look fantastic ads and a new fabric conditioner coming out, no mention of new scents in spray wipe done so far and p&g recently had a day with a load of influencers all posting exciting times ahead and stuff but she wasn’t there
Maybe, but it's bog standard woe is me, bang on Hunch brand fucktarditry , anyone recall Noknobbiggobshitcuntmamz walking Lardsomes around the Greyskull estate, late at night (back in the day) muttering to himself about toughing her up, because she is so kind-hearted she gets taken advantage of? While she uploaded stories at Greyskull crying in the dog bed sooking about all the meanies that are mean to her. This is of course the same kind hearted sweetums who unleashed the Hunchcunt army on a woman who said Ronniehewillhithismilestonesinhisowntime had a big head? To be fair he had a head like a giant spud, but I digress, anyway I forget the point I was making 😂😂😂😂😂 oh yes, they are always whinging about how mean and tough life is. Practice gratitude Hunches ya pair of ungrateful miserable pricks. P.s it probably was a tough year for both of them as they had to publicly admit that Ronnie was ND until they realised the potential income stream. Fucking ableists

• Heart

Homebird44

VIP Member
Everything she's been through? They're so dramatic. One of my cousins children has several learning difficulties, she's 24. She'll never be able to live by herself, still wets the bed and needs looking after. I have never heard my cousin complain, they just get on with it. Sophie has a house bought and paid for, people licking her arsehole and healthy children. The second things go slightly "off plan" she can't cope. Kids get ill, Ronnie got over his motorbike shite and seems perfectly fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 33