Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That really is completely unrealistic all those ‘named’ cards. Yes maybe a wife, mummy and daughter card but who bothers buying cousin or friend cards? Truly believe some of those are blank inside. And given her children are so young it’s a nonsense they do a card each

Reactions: 33
Between the pathetic straight to landfill photo set ups and her hideous scraggly 10 inches too long hair - it’s the most unlovely unvalemtine thing I can imagine - sad

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Over 4000 followers gained this weekend and yet she hasn’t posted a thing 🤥🤥
Imagine being on holiday..with your family...and you're still buying bots to increase your follower number on your irrelevant insta account 🙄🙄
The fact that Jamie got more comments on his latest gridpost than she did on hers when she has, apparently, got "millions" more followers than him speaks volumes...how embarrassing 🤭🤭
YMU must be so proud 😏👍🏼

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
There is not one person that I know of who would be happy that their loved ones would spend £55 on Mothers Day, let alone spend it on an impersonal box of shite like that.
£55 is a lot of money to waste.
Ps. Hinch... YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT.

I’ve just realised, when she returns home there will be a new Popsa and desenio AD’s for all their new staged holiday photos. Let’s see if she tells her followers that her mum & Abi have gone on yet another holiday with them. Does she not like being with just her husband and two boys???? It’s weird because it’s every holiday, although she always tries to hide the fact that she has her babysitters with her from her followers. So funny she was spotted at Dubai airport with her mum & Abi in tow! She’ll not be happy.

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Do they all not fucking get sick of looking at each other?!

Also that hotel is about £1300pp so don’t be fooled thinking Hinch’s ££s are drying up…..

Attachments

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s having a lovely holiday - following lots of autism accounts (mostly with children who have much more severe needs than her own child) and interestingly this account - construction. It’s a brand new page so I’m thinking it’s someone she knows and is currently having some work done by them…. Not the work in the picture but bare in mind lots of garden jobs have happened over the winter.
---
15 grid posts by fans for her birthday. 15. Out of 4.8 million followers.

Attachments

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I noticed she’s started following the hotel she stayed at so I clicked on their page. Look at her reel and then look at their grid. She’s copied all the key photos on it. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂. No originality.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Enough with the chickens and how you can't believe you live there 😒
Even the sheep must be bored of her?
And for someone who is apparently 'grateful', she's one of the most ungrateful bitches around.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Again with her ma and niece. I get treating them to a nice holiday now and then but they literally live in each others pockets at home too.

• Sick

AllieBee

VIP Member
So out of 4.8 million followers, only 13 have made a tagged post wishing her a happy birthday & that’s including Jimbob
Wonder how many there were in her heyday, when she was genuinely followed by so many people. Thousands I bet. Shows how far she has fallen. Bet those 13 were the Lakey 22 13

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
It’s telling how many evening outfits we saw her in. Not many. Because she’s only showing the bits where they were all together. Not the nights - yes nights - that her and Jamie were child free.

cgl22345

I'm amazed at the many comments on here re Dubai from some nusties who clearly have never been there but only read about it or saw videos online from influencers, judging it to be the worst place in the world or whatnot. Im not defending Hinch by any means, wherever she goes she will always be a cunt, but Dubai is not what you assume it to be.

I have been going there for years, before and after children so my views are based on actual knowledge of the place - like anywhere in the world there are lovely places and other areas full of cunts (mostly british expats/tourists tbh!)
Sorry fellow nusty, I have been there too (I’m not an influenza though) a long time ago, and I did find that it does attract a certain type of demanding type. I guess not everyone who goes to Dubai is a cunt, but every cunt wants to go to Dubai.
I’m still learning guyszzzz

• Haha