Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reaction is just so ott. Wonder if she reacts like that when Inch gets his noknob out for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That #ad 🙄
The Rituals cream is a full tub, shame I’d like one half used.
The shampoo and conditioner are in tubes, not bottles.
She’s keeping the lip mask.
But most importantly, it’ll make you feel good for about 10 minutes.
She’s so bad at this, why do people use her 😡
And looking up the info on the net while doing the ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as I can’t stand Stacey Solomon & Joe Swash, I have to say they have more chemistry and fun together than Hinch & Jamie judging by their night out (shame Sophie & Jamie weren’t invited 🤭). All Sophie does is post her bloody wedding photo repeatedly even when it’s Jamie’s birthday. It’s all about her. There’s just no spark between them, just stupid innuendos when they are acting up for the cameras. You never see them together having a good time. Their marriage is doomed - there’s three people in that marriage and that’s not healthy. Freda I’m looking at you! Such a weird family dynamic. I’m sure Jamie’s family don’t approve of Sophie & her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If that dog makes his 9th birthday I'll become a Hincher.

Ps was Tattle down for anyone earlier? I couldn't get on and was starting to panic.
Mine just went down for the 2nd time. I reckon it’s Fiddle tryna hack it to remove the Hinch threads

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She had a sewing machine that was gifted from dunelm, she made this lmaoooo. Never to be seen again!
View attachment 2757008
OMG, the thing of nightmares 😱 Thank feck it’s never been scheeeeen again….. I hope Hennerz got hold of it and gave it a good hard shake until the stuffing fell out…. Wait…..he doesn’t know how to play with toys as he’s never had any! Blessssh’im

He’s 9 this year dontcha know 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
31,868 followers bots in a week.
View attachment 2758751

---
Literally there is nothing she could advertise which would make me think about buying it. She is awful at it. She’s awkward in front of the camera, says “guys” about a million times, says NOTHING about what the products do, nor shows them in real life on her face minus a filter. She’s so terrible at this.
Why do they ask her?
Oh yeah cos LF are as thick as her if they think she has 4.8m followers.
She did a fantastic job of influencing. Don’t be green. She influenced to buy less crap, use less cleaning products and spray less chemicals.

• Haha
She’ll probably wheel out the wedding dress for Audrey’s birthday/funeral
*whichever comes first

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’ll probably wheel out the wedding dress for Audrey’s birthday/funeral
*whichever comes first
Plus a crane with a hoist attached to enable teeny peeny gunty mannz to squeeze into his waistcoat & skinny wedding trousers.
ETA: Her bloody nails tapping sound like maracas! 🪇

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, Nusties….. bit of a change of subject, but do we think Mario will actually stay at tend farm when he visits next month 🤔 Maybe he could bunk up with Hennerz or Fiddle 🤭 To be honessssscht I don’t know much about the geezer, apart from the fact he looks like he has a dick stuck on his face where his nose should be and he seems like an absolute plonker.

I had a little look at his thread and given that two of my besties are Scottish I get some of what is being said there…. but I guess it’s like here, unless I joined in here I wouldn’t have a clue about bumbuminnit, blessshed be, crunky snacksssh etc.

I just hope it’s not when I’m giving birth as I’d really like to see her trying to explain that actually RoyOiOi and the others do actually spit like they’re chewing tobacco in good old West Virginia…….. straight at Mario 🤭
Me on here the night he does go 😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If I was look fantastic seeing her #ad, apart from the filters, the lack of explanation about each product, I’d be witch slapping her with her keep mentioning how expensive each product is ordinarily , nothing like going for the quick sale with no further purchases

Reactions: 21
Soph is the school bully who made your life a misery when younger but then you find her on Facebook and she still looks chavvy, cheap and you see her for the manipulative, desperate and failure of a woman she really is.

Karma is a witch 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't realy like comparing her and Stacey but hinch if you're reading I'd love to see you and Jimbob relaxed, dancing together just actually enjoying loife! on a night out ( Hinch you may ask why should you share such personal moments? I would respond with you show your kids faces and personal moments all over so why not their mummaz and daddaz) Leave your mummaz at home though to look after the little manz so then he's not distracted and only for eyes for you hunnay 😉💃🏼

Reactions: 19
That filter. She skips in and out of it so much. Her arms go weird angles. Her having tonhandle the products weirdly to keep in filter. Its so bleeping weird. And her face. It's so different to her real one. But almost looks worse because she's tried to do it in a way you can't tell or looks real. When her whole face is a fake one.noone looks like that hunch,not even you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.