Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally there is nothing she could advertise which would make me think about buying it. She is awful at it. She’s awkward in front of the camera, says “guys” about a million times, says NOTHING about what the products do, nor shows them in real life on her face minus a filter. She’s so terrible at this.
Why do they ask her?
Oh yeah cos LF are as thick as her if they think she has 4.8m followers.

Reactions: 40
Hinchs code gets you an extra fiver off the website price. I think I'd rather pay the extra fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What is the point in her sharing anything Look Fantastic sends her? It doesn't make me want to buy it. She just reads off the bottle what the product is and tells you the price 😂 She should be trying each of those products out but I forgot she can't because she is filtered to duck

Her makeup mate is much better when it comes to demonstrating products, she knows her stuff, knows what she is talking about, and comes across as a lot more natural - that must kill Hinch 😂

PS I'm off to Thailand tomorrow - not a brag just I'm praying Hinch is at Heathrow so I can get some in-the-wild pics 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And since when did people write “HVD”?? Sounds like a dodgy medical condition! 🦠
Or when someone writes 'HBD' to me - I think you can't be arsed to write 2 little words? This medical condition is called cuntiness, im fanku xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You can literally see the he pound signs in her eyes. She genuinely can't believe her luck she blagged another box of free tit that she's going to keep all for herself or give with her little clone niece who will likely rub it in everyone's face at school that she's got loads of expensive stuff for free ...under instructions of aunty hunch

Reactions: 19
OMG, she is absolutely useless at advertising anything 🙄 Were there even 11 things in that box? 🤪 She may as well have just pulled out a tin of beans, a baguette and some crumpets 🙄🙄🙄 Apart from the usual price of the stuff and that it’s a “Cutttttttte little masssscara” I have no idea what the other products are like…… oh and apart from the fact Old’Fiddley-Fingers can’t wait to get her grabby hands on them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You can literally see the he pound signs in her eyes. She genuinely can't believe her luck she blagged another box of free tit that she's going to keep all for herself or give with her little clone niece who will likely rub it in everyone's face at school that she's got loads of expensive stuff for free ...under instructions of aunty hunch
She'll definitely be given more than one box, it'll be one for fiddle, one for MIL Hinch, one for her sister and one for her, minimum I'd say.

Shame LF don't do a giveaway through her, the "like and follow both pages" type affair for anyone (not just mums obviously 🙄) who might want a chance at winning one because they cant afford £55+. That might actually get her some real life engagement for once.

Also, as a side note. Who the duck spends £55+ pounds on their mum for mothers day any way?! I thought a budget for a card, flowers, bottle of wine, candle, afternoon tea at a push (delete as applicable) was OK. But is that not the done thing any more?!

Reactions: 14
How will HMRC know what these influencers freebies are though? They never bloody declare them. Or can we start reporting them with evidence - maybe there’s a Nigel over at HMRC currently setting up an office just for ickle Sophie -one of the biggest frauds on IG
My guess is that they will pick a few high profile “Influencers‘ and investigate them. Because it will only take a few high profile bankruptcies at the hand of the revenue to tip them over to having to declare stuff for fear of prosecution. It’s her duty to declare the income. Ignorance (Iknow?!) will be no defence with the revenue.

Reactions: 16
She'll definitely be given more than one box, it'll be one for fiddle, one for MIL Hinch, one for her sister and one for her, minimum I'd say.

Shame LF don't do a giveaway through her, the "like and follow both pages" type affair for anyone (not just mums obviously 🙄) who might want a chance at winning one because they cant afford £55+. That might actually get her some real life engagement for once.

Also, as a side note. Who the duck spends £55+ pounds on their mum for mothers day any way?! I thought a budget for a card, flowers, bottle of wine, candle, afternoon tea at a push (delete as applicable) was OK. But is that not the done thing any more?!
Yep my mother gets a card, perhaps flowers and we have her over for the day! It seems Valentines and Mothers Day just get worse but it isn't helped when influencers show off!

Reactions: 20

I’m the same as you and my mum would tell me off for even bothering. A plant or flowers or something.

Reactions: 14
There is not one person that I know of who would be happy that their loved ones would spend £55 on Mothers Day, let alone spend it on an impersonal box of shite like that.
£55 is a lot of money to waste.
Ps. Hinch... YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT.

Reactions: 33
Oh this! I love this!
Proceeds to read off the packet what the thing is like she's never seen it before in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Aye ma lovelie, he canne be in tae big hoose, Hunch will re purpose Weepys Workshop of Broken dreams and Splinters into a bespoke Shepard hut fur tae hired help. VIP sharte car parking will be in at a premium, vehicle optional, McGills bus pass also accepted. Dots of doom, Kerry Katonas and bleep washing on this day of dawn Virus community starter packages fur youse all. Nae debates, if youse attempt tae debate, youse wills be blocked and reported. Ma page ma rules, candy cane inspired Christmas trees will also be blocked and reported, capeesh! Never message this page again. Factual. This joab is no ma joab, but we move.
Also.
I’m fankyooooou Schweeet’arrrrrt. I think I understood until “Dots of Doom“ and was completely lost by the mention of Kerry Katona 😳😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is not one person that I know of who would be happy that their loved ones would spend £55 on Mothers Day, let alone spend it on an impersonal box of shite like that.
£55 is a lot of money to waste.
Ps. Hinch... YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT.
Exactly, and skin and hair care care is so personal too. You can't have a "one box of expiring products that are taking up space in the warehouse" fits all approach

• Heart
Up next on bankie and frenny's kitchen bench of horrors.....
bleeping grim. Absolutely would not recommend this pile of processed shite. Get in the bleeping bin and stay there.
---
I’m fankyooooou Schweeet’arrrrrt. I think I understood until “Dots of Doom“ and was completely lost by the mention of Kerry Katona 😳😂😂😂
Blocked and reported. Mop kicking ma way into living ma best life ma hens.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The sole purpose of the bastard hauls (and paid #ad). That is all she is a one big useless ad of tat
---

Yeah same, especially the accounts making Valentine's gifts for their children? I'm not a fan of Valentine's day anyway, load of old tit if you ask me, SM just shows how supercilious and mediocre some people actually are.
---

Creating tit content is her job. Useless fake arsenal hole, who sold her kids right to privacy, for likes and a tit hole house in a large field. While I'm at, who the hell bangs on about fresh air and fields and how much they lurvessssss it, only to cover the actual fields in plastic grass. Bloody dryrobzzzzzz wanker who's moved to the tend country, that's who, what a chavy slapper. Blow your tend cake out your arse, you miserable narcissistic saggy arsed turd. All the best 👍🏾
Annnnd breathe....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she just word the end of that story in such a way to imply that her code would allow you to get that box for £55 instead of over £200? No Soph - your code gives a paltry few quid off where-as anyone can get the box for £60 by going straight to the website.

Reactions: 27
She's so bad at these ads

Fiddle needs a box dedicated to be a sour bleep, she's an awful woman that one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha dots of doom is his boring rant stories, dots because he does so bloody many of them the little lines at the top of insta stories are dots rather than dashes. Kerry Katonas is his eye problem kerataoconus, but Mario being Mario, he can't pronounce anything properly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.