Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hope none of my kids would ever spend 55 quid on an MD present for me especially bloody make up! A bunch of flowers, a card and a family day is all I want or need, and actually i don't need cards or flowers just them

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did she just word the end of that story in such a way to imply that her code would allow you to get that box for £55 instead of over £200? No Soph - your code gives a paltry few quid off where-as anyone can get the box for £60 by going straight to the website.
Yes this is exactly why I decided to go on and see whether it was her code or already the price of her box. Turns out cos I’ve subscribed as a Xmas present for my mother, I get a better offer anyway.
she’s a con artist, through and through.
Does this warrant an email to Nigel? False advertisement, surely.

Reactions: 27
That #ad 🙄
The Rituals cream is a full tub, shame I’d like one half used.
The shampoo and conditioner are in tubes, not bottles.
She’s keeping the lip mask.
But most importantly, it’ll make you feel good for about 10 minutes.
She’s so bad at this, why do people use her 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haha dots of doom is his boring rant stories, dots because he does so bloody many of them the little lines at the top of insta stories are dots rather than dashes. Kerry Katonas is his eye problem kerataoconus, but Mario being Mario, he can't pronounce anything properly!
Ahhhhhh, I seeeee, I’m fankyouuuuuu. He really is a strange little man 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Enough with the chickens and how you can't believe you live there 😒
Even the sheep must be bored of her?
And for someone who is apparently 'grateful', she's one of the most ungrateful witches around.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Haha dots of doom is his boring rant stories, dots because he does so bloody many of them the little lines at the top of insta stories are dots rather than dashes. Kerry Katonas is his eye problem kerataoconus, but Mario being Mario, he can't pronounce anything properly!
Blind nikita dog is a personal fave of mine.

Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another appalling ad 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 she is still bloody terrible at advertising something as simple as make up ...for her it's all about being filtered, on camera, sod the product she's selling
Why can't she just film an ad all the way through ..it's so stop-start and edited..very unprofessional
I'm still chuckling about all that "effort" she made for that valentines post and it completely bombed 👎🏼👎🏼🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She still cant believes she lives there?! Its been like what, 2 years now? Get the duck over it.

What she means is that she cant believe she lives there by doing so bleeping little and being a lazy, grabby, greedy bastard who happened to get lucky, and now just rubs it in the faces of others. This is why I think the friends have some what vanished now as she such a braggy bleep and probably a chore to be around. They prob all had enough and cut her lose (except Trace who was seen recently, but I think that will dissolve soon as well)
She will end up a sad old woman sat in a house full of stinking animals and plastic tat smelling of piss and lonely.

She constantly says she cant believe it as she knows she doesn't deserve it, if she had truly worked HARD and decently for it all you wouldn't be grateful, you'd be proud. I use the word grateful when I am either given something (a gift or favour or something) or avoided a bad situation and been lucky etc. I wouldn't use the word grateful for something I'd achieved by my own doing. But then shes done none of it by hard work or decency.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.