Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I can't believe it's been a whole year since the hot air balloon ride that never was!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Look at that self indulgent display of cards which she mostly bought herself :LOL:

I don't know anyone who posts something like 'hey it's my birthday' in the morning, instead of in the evening to say 'thank you for your messages and cards' - she is so unbelievably narcissistic, I mean who the duck does that?!

Lastly, im getting massive fake notes vibes, long time since she graced us with one of those!! IYKYK :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She must have been up extra early to open her birffffday cards, dissshplay them and video them for the gram AND get her tend toddler twinsssh off to school/nursery….. I bet she’s pissshed off there’s no card from the camels or chickensssh 🤭

Reactions: 23
She must have been up extra early to open her birffffday cards, dissshplay them and video them for the gram AND get her tend toddler twinsssh off to school/nursery….. I bet she’s pissshed off there’s no card from the camels or chickensssh 🤭
Yep and all before the postman climbed over the electric gate to deliver them. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this another year of her being mathematically challenged? She's 34 (44) this year, so this is chapter 35. Come on Sophie, we told you this last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Question is, will Stacey Solomon be making her a special bestie bouquet, similar to the one she made for Missgreedyhome, consisting of a WKD bottle and a few fake plastic stems stuck around it??? Actually I didn’t see a card that said ‘Happy Birthday Bestie - love you to the moon and back’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just when you think she couldn’t possibly get any more boring, she totally and utterly outbores herself 😴

Reactions: 17
I pride myself on NOT getting cards. I hate the waste. Waste of trees, waste of card/paper, waste of money, time etc etc.

I do accept the beautiful hand painted ones my aunt sends or the ones from my nearly 90 year old fraiil God Mother, r and my friend who lives across the pond.

From anyone else... No thanks. Save your money or let's go for a coffee and talk, better still make a donation to charity.
I'm far more "grateful" to have you in my life and to be a healthy, happy, independent 30 something year old.

That's such a braggy narcissist post to make it's rancid! Not a single card with personality. Let's accept the fact you're done Hinch and no one really cares that much anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Cries at birthday cards every time? Is there anything this moron doesn't cry at?! Who cries at Birthday cards?!

Only time I have cried at a card was when I recently found some from years ago stored away in a box when I was having a sort out and I saw my grandparents writing in my cards from when I was in my teens/early 20's. Admittedly I shed a little tear as I miss them a lot and seeing their writing after so long hit me. But this twit, why?! why is she crying receiving generic cards on a standard birthday?
Also just to add none of my friends ever send me cards with the word Friend written on the front, usually a silly jokey one or one with cats (as i love them) She has a few 'friend' cards there, really trying hard to prove something to us on here hey?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"Everything she's been through this past year and she never gives up" according to Jaym.

My god they love a pity party, don't they.
Begging for sympathy is the only thing they've got in order to keep the sheep hanging around.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What the duck has she actually been through this past year? She has a roof over her head, 2 beautiful boys, money & a family that pander to her every need, she can buy whatever she wants, can go on holiday at the drop of a hat, I want to know why her life is so bleeping hard, because from where I’m standing she has nothing to feel sorry for!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.