Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will we get a story of her on her arsenal hole on the sofa with the boiissccchhh looking bewildered delivering gifts? All suspiciously around the theme that she’s the best mummaazzzz and wife in the world, and a pair of size 10 5 trainers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IT'S CHAPTER 35, YOU SIMPLETON!
34TH BIRTHDAY = 35TH YEAR OF LOIFE 🙄
#STUPIDISASSTUPIDDOES

ANOTHER YEAR OF YOUR SELF APPRECIATION BULLSHIT! 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
There’s no point sending Soph a generic birthday card then. If it doesn’t state Daughter, Wife, Auntie, Mummaz etc it won’t make the gram 🙄
How is she only 34 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t know anyone who as an adult lined their cards up like that and videos them as evidence of their self worth, or for any reason actually. You’d feel sorry for a child who measured how loved they are by material goods/numbers = popularity but as an adult that’s still how she defines it. Hence the bot buying, that’s what she equates her worth with

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Is it just me who gets one shop bought card from all 3 kids,
Not a single handmade card in sight either ey. Jamie couldn't find 10 minutes to sit with them to make some cards and get the crafts box out?

I always get handmade ones from my kids, as does my husband. They're our favourite.

The Henry card is pathetic.

I don't say happy birthdays to rats soz soph x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
That really is completely unrealistic all those ‘named’ cards. Yes maybe a wife, mummy and daughter card but who bothers buying cousin or friend cards? Truly believe some of those are blank inside. And given her children are so young it’s a nonsense they do a card each

Reactions: 33
I reckon she’s just bought them all herself. She’ll dirty delete when she’s read Tattle this morning and nip out to grab a daughter in law one so she can redo.
---
That really is completely unrealistic all those ‘named’ cards. Yes maybe a wife, mummy and daughter card but who bothers buying cousin or friend cards? Truly believe some of those are blank inside. And given her children are so young it’s a nonsense they do a card each
ETA I’m plagiarising so early this morning.

Reactions: 30
Well that’s something I have never ever done on my birthday - line up my cards and film them all 😂 Maldon’s Biggest Narcissist! Her life is empty despite what she says! The signs are all there.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Absent Mummy
Disresepectful Wife
Privileged Daughter
Spoilt Sister
Pathetic Auntie
Insufferable Granddaughter
Demanding Niece
Weird Cousin

Who's friend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Is it just me who gets one shop bought card from all 3 kids,
Not a single handmade card in sight either ey. Jamie couldn't find 10 minutes to sit with them to make some cards and get the crafts box out?

I always get handmade ones from my kids, as does my husband. They're our favourite.

The Henry card is pathetic.

I don't say happy birthdays to rats soz soph x
One of my toddlers has moved out and I still only get one card from my two! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what kind of adult in their 30s 40s...
A) lines up all their birthday cards
B) FILMS IT
C) posts it on the internet with the song 'unconditional' playing over it 🤢😂😂

LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE ME

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I'm surprised Sloff didn't have 6 individual cards from the chickens, a dozen from the floor laying guys and a special personalised one from sexy daddy pig

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.