Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not so sure. So far, it's either been Centre Parcs or no more than a 2 hour flight on a cheap airline. Mummaz will of course be there and probably Cling on. Weird family!

I would be surprised if they were to be more spontaneous and go for a big, long haul trip to a luxurious All Inclusive resort.
Something is saying Portugal to me.. like Albufeira, somewhere nice that they can turn up a look chavvy and rough as hell 🤢

Reactions: 12
Few things to say.
Firstly, does she have her nappy on in the putting up balloon video?
Secondly, have we spoken about the fact she has clearly told the twins to raise their hands to look like they are catching the balloons.
Lastly, has fiddle even got a needle in her hand? 😂 does anyone remember when someone there had something in their hand but wasn’t really holding it? What was that? Not the red gloves 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Using her children for money,likes gains again.
Stop pouring over her. Ffks the comments. She's literally set up a photo shoot! This isn't some off the cuff capture of a moment of joy. It's set up.

Reactions: 22
If she wasn't such a bleep I'd almost feel sorry for her... clearly the last time she was happy in that marriage was her wedding day.

Reactions: 34
Why has she confused valentines day with a wedding anniversary. The amount of cringe from her showing that rancid gypsy dress yet again is off the charts.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
As was said yesterday, it’s going to be hilarious when HMRC makes influencers pay tax on their freebies. About time.

i was just reading up on the rules (as you do when you’re bored). Any deductible expenses have to be used solely for the business and not for personal use which i guess is a grey area when your business is home related like hers. But even if she claims some expenditure, I think corporation tax is 25% so she’s still paying 75% of the cost of her purchases.

Short answer: her huge credit card bill must be making a serious dent in their funds and the change in the tax on gifts could be a shocker for her.

Reactions: 26
So If when they are sat in the frankie and bennys boooof they really are just facing a bland panelled wall, i was sure there would be a big tv there, what an absolute waste of space that kitchen is

Reactions: 21
As was said yesterday, it’s going to be hilarious when HMRC makes influencers pay tax on their freebies. About time.

i was just reading up on the rules (as you do when you’re bored). Any deductible expenses have to be used solely for the business and not for personal use which i guess is a grey area when your business is home related like hers. But even if she claims some expenditure, I think corporation tax is 25% so she’s still paying 75% of the cost of her purchases.

Short answer: her huge credit card bill must be making a serious dent in their funds and the change in the tax on gifts could be a shocker for her.
How will HMRC know what these influencers freebies are though? They never bloody declare them. Or can we start reporting them with evidence - maybe there’s a Nigel over at HMRC currently setting up an office just for ickle Sophie -one of the biggest frauds on IG

Reactions: 14
I do wish this new rule for influencers had come around so much earlier. Soph would have paid out loads on the contents of both Greyskull and Tend Farm. Think of all the furniture, carpets etc, her downfall would have already happened because we know she wouldn’t have prepared herself for a much bigger tax bill

Reactions: 17
No palentines with trollomon. No meet up since when now? Since the dancing on tables and wearing the ITS holey dress?
They’ve had one awkward insta live chat which was definitely an ad for L’Oréal and I’d imagine hinch got paid to be part of that. But that’s it.
come on. The huns are surely going to question now why the two besties who live reasonably near to one another don’t see each other anymore…..

Reactions: 26
So, it's former school bully's burfday on Friday. Bragging will be in full force.
Everything has to be filmed. Surely if you have anxiety, it's good to take breaks from SM or do away with it. She seems to revel in maximum attention.
How many hours a day is she pointing her phone at her kids, herself or bleeping about with filtered edits?
Sad woman. Live in the moment you grabby twit!!
But she does take breaks from SM. Despite working full-time six days a week, she regularly goes off grid, sometimes for days at a time. Unfortunately, she always comes back like the proverbial bad penny!

Reactions: 13
So, Nusties….. bit of a change of subject, but do we think Mario will actually stay at tend farm when he visits next month 🤔 Maybe he could bunk up with Hennerz or Fiddle 🤭 To be honessssscht I don’t know much about the geezer, apart from the fact he looks like he has a dick stuck on his face where his nose should be and he seems like an absolute plonker.

I had a little look at his thread and given that two of my besties are Scottish I get some of what is being said there…. but I guess it’s like here, unless I joined in here I wouldn’t have a clue about bumbuminnit, blessshed be, crunky snacksssh etc.

I just hope it’s not when I’m giving birth as I’d really like to see her trying to explain that actually RoyOiOi and the others do actually spit like they’re chewing tobacco in good old West Virginia…….. straight at Mario 🤭
Aye ma lovelie, he canne be in tae big hoose, Hunch will re purpose Weepys Workshop of Broken dreams and Splinters into a bespoke Shepard hut fur tae hired help. VIP sharte car parking will be in at a premium, vehicle optional, McGills bus pass also accepted. Dots of doom, Kerry Katonas and bleep washing on this day of dawn Virus community starter packages fur youse all. Nae debates, if youse attempt tae debate, youse wills be blocked and reported. Ma page ma rules, candy cane inspired Christmas trees will also be blocked and reported, capeesh! Never message this page again. Factual. This joab is no ma joab, but we move.
Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why has she confused valentines day with a wedding anniversary. The amount of cringe from her showing that rancid gypsy dress yet again is off the charts.
Did you notice she can't even bring herself to saying I LOVE YOU so she wrote ILY - She can't stand the guy and just used the day to post a pic of her in her gyspy dress :LOL:
Remember she posted a pic of her in that dress for his bday too!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do SS was out last night with her sister, Hinch wasn’t invited so sat at home with Jimbob and posted a “there’s nowhere else I’d rather be” post.
Deja vu, didn’t she post EXACTLY the same thing when SS took her sister to the BAFTAs?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Did you notice she can't even bring herself to saying I LOVE YOU so she wrote ILY - She can't stand the guy and just used the day to post a pic of her in her gyspy dress :LOL:
Remember she posted a pic of her in that dress for his bday too!
And since when did people write “HVD”?? Sounds like a dodgy medical condition! 🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.