Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not so sure. So far, it's either been Centre Parcs or no more than a 2 hour flight on a cheap airline. Mummaz will of course be there and probably Cling on. Weird family!

I would be surprised if they were to be more spontaneous and go for a big, long haul trip to a luxurious All Inclusive resort.
Will she try and hide that fiddle is,of course, on holiday with them...it'll be so blantantly obvious she is ... we'll hear her in the background off camera in one of inchs stories probs 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought today was Valentine’s Day but clearly Sofa thought it was St Braggy Day. Look at my flowers and my Android jumper (I like that phrase). Look at my air tags that I can afford to sew into a toy. Look at the money I can spend on tat. Look at the meal I can go out for, with my husband, on a school night because my mum lives with me. So braggy. I couldn’t listen to anything either of them have said. Instead I just laughed at her cake topper.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Funny how she loves doing home bargin hauls. She writes it all off for content creating then
The sole purpose of the bastard hauls (and paid #ad). That is all she is a one big useless ad of tat
---
Sorry don’t want this to go down like a lead ballon but your children are not your Valentine!!

the amount of shite I have saw over different platforms today is unreal and unnecessary!
Yeah same, especially the accounts making Valentine's gifts for their children? I'm not a fan of Valentine's day anyway, load of old tit if you ask me, SM just shows how supercilious and mediocre some people actually are.
---
Tell me you don’t have a job without telling me you don’t have a job……
Creating tit content is her job. Useless fake arsenal hole, who sold her kids right to privacy, for likes and a tit hole house in a large field. While I'm at, who the hell bangs on about fresh air and fields and how much they lurvessssss it, only to cover the actual fields in plastic grass. Bloody dryrobzzzzzz wanker who's moved to the tend country, that's who, what a chavy slapper. Blow your tend cake out your arse, you miserable narcissistic saggy arsed turd. All the best 👍🏾

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this offends anyone on here but I just don't understand why Valentine's Day has gone from showing your love to your partner to now making it all about your kids???? 🤷🤷🤷🤷
It honestly is baffling me why people, including Hinch, are going to the extremes of setting up Valentine's balloons and cakes etc just to show off on social media. Since when did sending a card to your child(ren) become such a thing?
I just find the whole thing weird and uncomfortable. It just doesn't sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I can't say anything nice about her. Not one single thing.... Literally not a THING.
I can, she is a hard faced, fake chavy bleep who fails to safeguard her children and has unnatural relationship with the fat mutt (and Jaymeeeeeeeeee).
Oh hang on...... wait

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God they are so cringe worthy going on about the beaver thing.
Newsflash Hinch and Inch: it ain't even that funny. Childish pair of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If I see another of their wedding photos I swear I will personally go to her house and burn the bleeping album and photos she has strewn around the crem. 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve never seen that angle on her dress before. How many net curtains did it take to create that ultimate chav monstrosity?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I see another of their wedding photos I swear I will personally go to her house and burn the bleeping album and photos she has strewn around the crem. 😩😩😩😩
You obviously haven’t seen yet the sleep suit with ‘Happy first valentine’s day Freebee’?🙄🙄🙄bloody twp all of them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, it's former school bully's burfday on Friday. Bragging will be in full force.
Everything has to be filmed. Surely if you have anxiety, it's good to take breaks from SM or do away with it. She seems to revel in maximum attention.
How many hours a day is she pointing her phone at her kids, herself or bleeping about with filtered edits?
Sad woman. Live in the moment you grabby twit!!

Reactions: 29
I wish she'd burn that bleeping meringue of a wedding dress! I'm sick of seeing the bleeping thing! Jesus Christ, mines been in the attic for 14 years and I have never felt the need to even look at it. That stupid prick probably wears hers once a week. My God, shes so pathetic!!!!!!! I wonder if shes had a 30 second shag with Jayyyyyym tonight or did he get stuck into Ma Barker while she wanked Hennerzzzzzzz blessssss hisssss arrrrrrrrrt off on the gifted sofa. Sad bleeping cow!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So, Nusties….. bit of a change of subject, but do we think Mario will actually stay at tend farm when he visits next month 🤔 Maybe he could bunk up with Hennerz or Fiddle 🤭 To be honessssscht I don’t know much about the geezer, apart from the fact he looks like he has a dick stuck on his face where his nose should be and he seems like an absolute plonker.

I had a little look at his thread and given that two of my besties are Scottish I get some of what is being said there…. but I guess it’s like here, unless I joined in here I wouldn’t have a clue about bumbuminnit, blessshed be, crunky snacksssh etc.

I just hope it’s not when I’m giving birth as I’d really like to see her trying to explain that actually RoyOiOi and the others do actually spit like they’re chewing tobacco in good old West Virginia…….. straight at Mario 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe people with more than one child can clarify this for me but is it likely that two children of DIFFERENT ages and DIFFERENT personalities would both be obsessed and inseparable from the SAME toys?
I suspect that this is just another case of her projecting her narrative onto those poor lads. I can’t imagine, left to their own devices, that they’d actually give a tit about those bunnies.
For the robot twins I'd agree. However, my 8 and 5 year olds both have "bun buns", Jellycats that they've had since birth that neither can sleep without. I doubt Ren & Lon would give a tit though and it's all in acoustic Slophs head!
---
For the robot twins I'd agree. However, my 8 and 5 year olds both have "bun buns", Jellycats that they've had since birth that neither can sleep without. I doubt Ren & Lon would give a tit though and it's all in acoustic Slophs head!
Sorry to be an arsenalhole and quote myself, edit limit had expired but Just to add my eldest toddler is 9 next month, and we have called our bunnies bun buns since well before the huns started spawning!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.