Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum of two

VIP Member
Why are those children not wearing armbands/floatation device EVERY TIME they are near water? Doesn't look Disney enough on her perfect reel/photos?
All of them are just SICK in the head. Risking those children's lives for views and money!
You disgust me!

Reactions: 11

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
She probably wants us to believe she’s in the Maldives but that’s prob fake sand at center parcs 😂
Don't think they'd put such a long flight on those 2 kids , they could just be in Turkey prob where Stacey was last year , where was that again ?????it has all the kids entertainment , evening entertainment waterpark n it's full of Russians so no one will bother her

Reactions: 10

easeypeasey

VIP Member
I've recently read on tiktok (the source of all factual information) that touching the old boat race when talking is a sign, particularly in women, that you have ADHD. Wonder if she saw the same tiktok and is pushing that one to the spotlight because noone gave a shit about the autumn (typo but I love that her huns would call it that 🤣) diagnosis.

She actually cocked right up sharing her diagnosis at the same time as Ronnay's announcement because it's easy to forget she included herself in it

HoratioHoohah

Why doesn’t the sister & her husband ever join them on holiday? It’s weird that she always seems to have the niece and her mum but never her sister or dad
She probably says to them that as she gave her house to ‘a very deserving family’ (can’t think who, not sure we know tbh), they should bide their time and be grateful they’re taking clingon.

Daintycomet

Agree with all of this except that I think Hinch is also doing well for herself. I have to laugh at the people who are convinced she's running out of money and on the decline. Her accounts prove she's getting richer and richer, and while her popularity may not be what it was, there are still enough thickos who worship the ground she walks on and will continue to give her the exposure she needs to make enough cash to live comfortably.
Oh I completely agree, she ain't going short. I just think she could've been on Stacey's level business-wise and would've had opportunities coming out of her ears had she not decided she was too good for TV or collaborations and wanted to go at it herself.

However if I was in her position, I'd have invested my cash early on, kept my nice sized house and normal cars then caught pregnant and disappeared from social media.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Haha dots of doom is his boring rant stories, dots because he does so bloody many of them the little lines at the top of insta stories are dots rather than dashes. Kerry Katonas is his eye problem kerataoconus, but Mario being Mario, he can't pronounce anything properly!
Ahhhhhh, I seeeee, I’m fankyouuuuuu. He really is a strange little man 😂😂😂

• Haha