Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be feeling so dead inside this morning knowing that she actually bought the majority of those cards herself to make believe that she is SO popular and loved. Also that her lazy slob of a husband who according to the shite that he posts on his insta, loves her so much, couldn’t even find the time to sit with the boys and help them make cards for mummmazzz birrffday. Really living the fairytale life aren’t you Dogpie?!

Reactions: 26
Translates : my wife has autism £££££. Our son has autism ££££££! So back off everyone and Let her continue with her web of lies, manipulation, exploitation of our boys and buying of followers. We NEED public sympathy so my gravy train doesn’t stop. I don’t want to ever work for a living.

Oh look - another filtered photo of the celebrity couple that don’t Actually look like that! And not that bloody wedding photo again! I want to scratch my eyes out and vomit loudly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Guys I can't believe it's been a whole year since the hot air balloon ride that never was!
My friend tried for 3 years to book one and every time it got cancelled. Their voucher got extended because of covid but they gave up in the end because it was so unpredictable and the weather had to be perfect (like hinches microclimate perfect)
I don't think she's ever tried to book it because you know full well she would posting passive aggressive videos about virgin balloons not letting her and the hinch barker tag alongs in the sky.

Reactions: 15
Translates : my wife has autism £££££. Our son has autism ££££££! So back off everyone and Let her continue with her web of lies, manipulation, exploitation of our boys and buying of followers. We NEED public sympathy so my gravy train doesn’t stop. I don’t want to ever work for a living.

Oh look - another filtered photo of the celebrity couple that don’t Actually look like that! And not that bloody wedding photo again! I want to scratch my eyes out and vomit loudly
INTELLIGENT 🤣🤣

He’s never put that in the forced birthday posts before, I think it’s because that knobhead sheep put i for intelligent in that cringe acoustic post!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I expect a post later saying they went for lunch and the kids shat themselves and fought the entire time 'but she tried' - someone's phone might end up in a 'pint of coke' again even though it doesn't fit.

She will then say she wouldn't have it any other way but how exhausting is it to be a mum.

I can imagine how everything is going to have to be about her today :LOL: moaning and complaining 'appy fakin burfday to meee then jaymmm ugh'

A rant incoming for sure, with a fanku for your lovely messages I can't believe poor old me.

I hope she gets a card from the ASA asking her for a picture of her real face.

ETA - that post from jimbobnojob is 100% from her

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The only thing she went through last year was a cutla ‘undred grand hunnays. Pissed right up the wall on shite. Atv!x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The best mother any child could wish for, Inch?

ANY child? I think if you asked any other child they would rather their mother didn't sell them on the Internet?

These two know that they're tit parents and don't protect their kids and that's why they protest too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Nanny ROSE & get well were directed to go to card factory and buy a card for each relationship to her, must have been them because boy that’s some collection of fusty old fashioned no other person would buy cards .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
My tattle went down yesterday and when it came back the formatting is all different and so much harder to read have to keep scrolling sideways. Anywlone else or just me? And anyone know how I can fix it?

Reactions: 1
My tattle went down yesterday and when it came back the formatting is all different and so much harder to read have to keep scrolling sideways. Anywlone else or just me? And anyone know how I can fix it?
Mine is working, what are you viewing on? I’m
on iPhone

Reactions: 3
And here we have it; public affirmation from one abusive parent to another that she is the best mum that any child could wish for! Open your bleeping eyes Inch and remove the pound signs because you two are far from good parents; you aren’t even good people!
IMG_0383.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That really is completely unrealistic all those ‘named’ cards. Yes maybe a wife, mummy and daughter card but who bothers buying cousin or friend cards? Truly believe some of those are blank inside. And given her children are so young it’s a nonsense they do a card each
Don’t forget then can’t share hence the card each

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nanny ROSE & get well were directed to go to card factory and buy a card for each relationship to her, must have been them because boy that’s some collection of fusty old fashioned no other person would buy cards .
I thought the same, they all look so old lady'ish and dull (but then again that sums her up pretty much)
Considering she goes on about her animals so much you'd think there may have been a couple of jokey type chicken or Alpaca picture/cartoon cards or something, you know relevant to what the persons who's birthday it is likes.

Wonder if she will have a crappy little set up similar to the one they gave Ronnie on his birthday? Last minute caterpillar cake and some pitiful after thought decorations stuck up on the wall? (I felt so sad for Ronnie that day considering golden boy got a whole song and dance birthday party with a cake worth a few £100, even Henry got a bleeping fancy cake on his birthday!)

Reactions: 25
And here we have it; public affirmation from one abusive parent to another that she is the best mum that any child could wish for! Open your bleeping eyes Inch and remove the pound signs because you two are far from good parents; you aren’t even good people!
View attachment 2761107
Look at her middle finger :LOL: I will never tire of seeing her failed filters! That finger sits at a different postcode from the little pinky. Thining jimbob's chin I guess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Mine went down a couple of times as well but it's so just the same as it was. Maybe try rebooting your phone.

Reactions: 3
She is absolutely pathetic.

I have nothing more to add other than; how come the more they both try and push this "we love each other soooo much" narrative, the more obvious it is that they can't stand each other? I bet they sleep in different bedrooms, Inch in Fiddle's and Slopha on the Sofa rimming the fat dog scrolling Tattle endlessly. Absolute sexless marriage right there!

Also agreeing with you nusty lot, I haven't had that many cards since I was about 9 ffs. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.