Mrs Hinch #687 Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she has been through over the last year? I'm sorry but what has she actually gone through? The ASD diagnosis for Ronnie and supposedly her tend "diagnosis", that's it. I totally understand the Ronnie part but I'm baffled as to what else.

Many people have been through much much worse, such as loosing loved ones, cancer, illnesses, loosing jobs, not having 2 pennies to rub together, not able to feed their children, no roof over their heads, choosing between heating and eating.

All whilst she gets to play make believe farms in her big crematorium of a house. What's proud about that?

duck off.

Screenshot_2024-02-16-14-00-05-22_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Translates : my wife has autism £££££. Our son has autism ££££££! So back off everyone and Let her continue with her web of lies, manipulation, exploitation of our boys and buying of followers. We NEED public sympathy so my gravy train doesn’t stop. I don’t want to ever work for a living.

Oh look - another filtered photo of the celebrity couple that don’t Actually look like that! And not that bloody wedding photo again! I want to scratch my eyes out and vomit loudly
The fake autism diagnosis is the gift that will definitely keep giving for the hunchlifffes 🙄🙄

In a few weeks it'll all be about Sophie's 1st Mother's day as an official autism mama 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only 200 comments on Jamie’s happy birthday post to his wife…what’s happened to the 4.8 million followers she has? Surely it should be at least in the 1000’s 🤭 is 200 the REAL number of true followers she has left?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My parents, brother, and his family are heading to the Irish center parcs today. Aka centre parcs in island. I’d keep my fingers crossed for in the wild pics. My family chat loves a “sleb spot”, however my bro and his wife are academics and my parents wouldn’t know her if she kicked them with her tend size fives. So, guess we will just have to hope for a hun to see them wherever they are for princess knobheads birthday.

Reactions: 14
Inch saying he’s “so proud” of her is his default setting. duck knows what she’s “been through over the past year” or what he’s actually got to be proud of her for, he never specifies.
It seems like it’s just the sort of thing he thinks he should say but always comes off kind of patronising, like he’s a father talking about his teenage daughter rather than a husband and wife.
Their whole family dynamic is really off.

Reactions: 34
Inch only needs just over another 100 comments to match hinchs comment tally for that valentines day gridpost flop of hers 🤭 hmmm she's got 4 million more "followers" than him though 🤔🤔😏😏
Have always suspected his follower count is actually closer to her true number 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Surely if his post is about ‘what she’s been through’ is related to R’s alleged autism diagnosis she didn’t go through it alone he’s the Father she isn’t a single parent going it alone? It’s all BS him and her whole family need to stop enabling her!

Reactions: 34
Swop Zoph - I’ll have your autism diagnosis if you have my stage 4 breast cancer👍🏻

Honestly how do they have the Gaul!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Literally there is nothing she could advertise which would make me think about buying it. She is awful at it. She’s awkward in front of the camera, says “guys” about a million times, says NOTHING about what the products do, nor shows them in real life on her face minus a filter. She’s so terrible at this.
Why do they ask her?
Oh yeah cos LF are as thick as her if they think she has 4.8m followers.
Surely if his post is about ‘what she’s been through’ is related to R’s alleged autism diagnosis she didn’t go through it alone he’s the Father she isn’t a single parent going it alone? It’s all BS him and her whole family need to stop enabling her!
They will never stop enabling her. Hinch is their cash cow.

Reactions: 17
So out of 4.8 million followers, only 13 have made a tagged post wishing her a happy birthday & that’s including Jimbob

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
So out of 4.8 million followers, only 13 have made a tagged post wishing her a happy birthday & that’s including Jimbob
Wonder how many there were in her heyday, when she was genuinely followed by so many people. Thousands I bet. Shows how far she has fallen. Bet those 13 were the Lakey 22 13

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.