Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Eee gads. I’ve been living with my mother in law for the last month and a bit due to our collective relocation down under (she has no other family in the UK so it would have been unfair to leave her behind). We’re all getting our own places very soon but the last couple of months have seen me reach the end of my tether a couple of times. I don’t know how Inch puts up with having his mother in law there for every second of every day. I’m genuinely amazed he hasn’t divorced Sophie and her mum yet. I couldn’t cope.

Reactions: 32

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Everything she's been through this past year and she never gives up" according to Jaym.

My god they love a pity party, don't they.
Begging for sympathy is the only thing they've got in order to keep the sheep hanging around.

• Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Firstly, when was the last time she wasn’t wearing those black Android leggings or whatever they are?
Secondly, why is she ALWAYS wearing gym clothes when she’s never stepped foot in a gym in her life? (Probably the same reason she owns a Dryrobe when she’s never stepped foot in a body of water in the UK outside of a hotel resort’s heated pool)
Thirdly, how does a “world famous cleaning influencer with 4.8 million followers” not know how to iron her kids pyjamas?
Fourthly, and I know I’m repeating myself here, but what have two small children in pyjamas got to do with Valentines Day?

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I've never been to Dubai but I know they are a little more strict on dress there than some places. Anyway I googled and got this, if this is true then poor old Hinch won't know what to do with her shoulders will she? 😅
I go every year and you can wear what you want, it's not as it is portrayed re dress code. Most shopping malls require some modesty but it's generally relaxed. I'm assuming they are in a resort anyway where you can wear and drink whatever you want. Every hotel has a kids club so im also assuming the kids will be dropped off in the morning for the day, minus 1hr in the afternoon for some IG shots.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Ffs. Fiddle and cling on tagged along AGAIN!!!!!! Is it nice she can afford to take her sour mam and cling on niece on holidays, ofcourse it is but have a fucking holiday just you, your husband and kids. For once. Jamie should be opening his mouth. They've not had a single holiday just them 4 yet. She sees her mam EVERYDAY, it's embarrassing.

When her mam dies, because that's life. She will, she's getting on and people die, she's gonna seriously not be able to function because she's used to mummy being there 247 , morning til night instead of a couple of days a week like normal working adults.
I think she takes them along because 1) they wouldn't cope with the kids by themselves and they have nothing to say to one another so they need company 2) expense claim before April, if she doesn't spend that kind of money she will have to pay it in tax. She will make that holiday her content for a while now to justify it as a business expense.

If only her sheep could wake up and smell the coffee..! Because none of them could afford what they are providing her: she sends them to home bargains to fill their houses with unnecessary tat while she treats herself to the Altantis is Dubai. Crazy world.

WendyW

Chatty Member
I’ve just had a thought…….

What do we think to the possibility that…..

She’s going into the Celebrity Big Brother House???

OMG can you imagine? We’d have jam packed, fast moving threads for weeks…Please someone make it happen!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

nickgrimshaw

I see I’ve missed absolutely nothing in the 5 days spent away from this thread 😅

Could we have a poll at the start of the next one to see where all of us nusties ended up migrating to while this witch has been awol? Be curious to see which threads we all move over to when the inevitable demise of Hinch arrives.

I’ve found myself over on the Ashley James thread - she rivals Hinch in levels of narcissism and neglectful parenting.
Also a bit on Miss Greedy / Trolloman threads but they are pretty dull in comparison. The downright hilarious nusty hens on here are what make this thread worth reading.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Using her children as valentines day props for a gridpost on her bUsInEsS account 😳
Shame on you hinch ..those poor boys 😣

• Sad

Stacybee

She misses every opportunity to gain actual followers. She could show packing her luggage, I mean she does love lists. She just always gets everything so wrong.

And no one will ever convince me that she doesn't but followers every single day. Jimbob consistently is in the red and she does nothing new or exciting. She hardly does anything at all

Soph has her family on the payroll - she’s gifted her last grey, soulless home to her sister - they are all at her beck and call. No doubt she keeps Abi and her mates sweet by giving them all the endless makeup / skincare gift sets/ clothing etc she gets sent (we only see a few but I bet she receives lots of products). She controls them all -even Jamie.

Loulouj

I could never keep up with the threads because of my not tend job. I would have to dip in and out and catch up when I could. Now I’m on maternity leave and have loads of time, she does nothing 😂

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Saw this and thought of Sopha pahahahahaha. Dryrobe wanker. 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31

anniemouse

VIP Member
What exactly has she been through in the past year? Surely she’s been acoustic for the last 46 35 years, it doesn’t just develop overnight.

• Haha

Inmyday

She won’t have been fast tracked thru security, we go regularly and families are whisked thru a separate security area, standard for all families with young kids
She won’t have had any special treatment there 🤣

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh FFS…. there doesn’t need to be a heart shaped foil balloons with glasses on Valentine’s Day photo opportunity for the boyssssssssh….. and that cake is going to be as dry as her hair extensions by the time anyone actually eats it 🤢

After today none of this shite including the “Grow Your Own Ratmanzzz” will ever be scheeeeeen again 😂

• Haha
She got the window seat then.
I’ve traveled loads ALONE with my one of my toddlers from an actual toddler, and I always make sure she gets the window seat 🤣

Dogpie will say it’s because she’s acoustic but it’s actually so she can leave all the parenting to Jim Exotic and Freda Yahooooo is most likely there 🤭

• Haha