Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a really cheap one from eBay too, brand BBlove? Not a brand I've heard of or would use on my children...
I know right. Im paranoid about that kind of stuff so bought the Braun one after it came out on top In reviews.
What always makes me sad is the lack of books and drawings. My kids have a playroom and the volume of books in there and their bedroom is verging on ridiculous. However we buy our books from charity shops and I’ll never say no to a book. I highly doubt Ronnie is reading guides to autism. Where are all his fact books about vehicles/dinosaurs/ the police. Isn’t that what he loves? Where are the longer chapter books that he might be ready to engage with? It’s the same old picture books from when they were both babies. Step it up hinch.
they clearly don’t draw either. Ive always assumed they spend 95% of their time on iPads and the other 5% forced to act out play for her content.

Reactions: 25
Cheap thermometers for her children’s health but spunks all the cash on ugly fake hair and fake followers, great priorities there 👏

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Agree about the lack of reading books. It’s insulting that someone like Hinch gets book deals yet admits to not reading. It’s insulting that this woman was given a full cooking range in Tescos, yet freely admits she doesn’t know how to cook and therefore doesn’t. It’s insulting that this woman was given a home range yet can’t style. It’s insulting that this chav was given a clothing range, yet wears some really bad outfits, most of which suit teenagers but not a nearly 40 year old woman. Companies are stupid. They are blindsided by this blond air head whose overinflated stats are actually a false representation of her true following. Does nobody these days really look into the people they are hiring to represent them? NOTHS should absolutely cancel her & Jamie - they were unprofessional together, she had to read a card off screen as she could t remember the products, and worst of all, all of the Xmas products she claimed to love eg wooden advent calendar and the boys red Xmas pjs were never seen again. If any of her followers bought anything from her they should be questioning this.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why does SHE need that clock ⏰ She has a timer on her Apple watch, she has a minimum of two phones, one being her burner phone and they have timers……and she has Freda Fiddly Fingers following her around like a bad smelling veg casserole… who also has a “Get Well“ burner phone 🙄 I’m sure that would be easier than faffing around with the clock ⏰

Guysssssssh, she won’t need to set a 30 minute timer for any Valentine’s ssshexy shenanigansssh tomorrow night with NoNob…. a couple of minutes should do…. and that includes getting undressed and foreplay 🤭🤭🤭 He probably thinks her G-spot is that zit she keeps referring to on her face 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t say much on here but love all the banter and chat…. But I was suggested this group on FB and it made me chuckle 🤣
IMG_9494.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ffs they all wanna eat their meals, and she's got her lanky arms hanging over them all taking a video

Can't stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.