Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find valentine's so funny especially when people start gushing on their Facebook's and I so so badly want to comment "but he cheated on you?" Or "you guys keep breaking up and getting back together?" 😂

I wonder what Inch got the love of his life, fiddle, this year? Maybe some Bondage gear to celebrate their special "Bond"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So Little Miss Never Goes out has gOnE out AGAIN
My god she is so full of tit 💩💩💩 do her (few) dippy human being followers not grasp the fact that she is just duping them with this I'm so anxious and autistic I don't go out, I'm always at home crap 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
She's been out more times in the last week than I've been since before Christmas 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh gawd Jaym has now piped up. He isn't funny he actually made my stomach turn.
twats the both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just noticed I’m a muthafuckin VIP witches!! Boss witch!

I’d like to thank myself for all the hard work I do that NO ONE ELSE EVER HAS DONE, and I’d also like to thank little old me. Just can’t believe this happened ghuysssh, today of all days! I’m away to put my wedding dress on, pin my hair into a French Revolution style bow and eat a bag of sugar to celebrate.
HAPPY GALENTINES DAY you nussshty bunch!!! 😘
Congrats you’re exactly where you’re meant to be. If anyone tells you otherwise tell them don’t be green!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How awkward with whoever she was out for a meal with having to sit with their hands in their laps just waiting to eat while shes filming it all. What an exhausting prick she must be to be around
I knew someone like this (I've since rid of them from my friendship circle), it was ANNOYING! She did it more on nights out though than at restaurants. We'd be getting ready to leave and she'd have to take or have taken multiple pics of her from all angles while the rest of us waited about to go. She was vain as duck too, maybe her and Hinch should buddy up.

Reactions: 8
Jaym makes my beaver close up if I’m being honest guyshhh 😂. What a cretin. He thinks he is so funny… his sense of humour is so crass. I’m no prude but he just isn’t funny? All these innuendos… how old is he, 14?! X

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hate, and I mean bleeping hate to defend her, she is, a head of the highest order. BUT my restaurant does do vegetarian Parmesan (no rennet) for veggie pastas. I’ll see myself out. Sorry.

Just wanted to add, if she wasn’t such a knob she would have specified if that was the case, knowing there would be speculation, but she’s a total prick so obvs hasn’t, as she just loves people talking about her.
I know there is some places that do the veggie version of it, I've had it a couple of times (and its pretty nice to be fair) but nah, i doubt she asked for it specifically, just loaded it on along with her 'vegetarian' prawns and didn't give a tit. We know she isn't committed anyway, seen her scoffing down her gelatine laded sweets and marshmallows, eating fish and i bet she still sits and inhales her big macs in her car when she thinks no one watching :ROFLMAO:
---
Fiddles probs resembles a road kill badger
prob stinks like one too :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not quite sure what is so unbelievable about collecting eggs when you actively made the decision to go out and buy chickens. What did you expect to happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always find valentine's so funny especially when people start gushing on their Facebook's and I so so badly want to comment "but he cheated on you?" Or "you guys keep breaking up and getting back together?" 😂

I wonder what Inch got the love of his life, fiddle, this year? Maybe some Bondage gear to celebrate their special "Bond"
I just post this every year 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My ex-husband used to buy the biggest bouquets of flowers every year for Valentines Day, my birthday, our anniversary etc. This was back in the days before social media but it was still all for show. The other 360 days of the year he was an abusive, controlling hole.
My current partner has never bought my flowers because he knows I hate them but he’s loving, caring and supportive every single day so I guess it just depends on where your priorities lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I've got to say, I find it hilarious how she thinks she or they are so funny and quirky when in fact they are boring AF! I'm laughing at her, not with her. That beaver box of crap is something she is going to promote any minute. Jamie gives as much duck about her as we do. And vice versa!

Her voice OMG, the fake laugh, the claws, the rings, the filters, the wig, the 50p tattoos, the pilates outfit, the miserable moaning, those lifeless kids forced to sit still while she films a bleeping meal, the obese dog, the bleeping camels and 9 lives hens, the barskiits and plastic shite, the repulsive crem ugh! The Rhinoplasty nicotine fuelled fat footballer wannabe with 800k followers and 5 posts a year stayathomecunt scammer of the year husband. I know I just shouldn't look at her wanking posts like someone who is pressing on a cyst, but I do because I feel I need to get rid of that cyst!

Happy Valencunt's day Sopha! Just think we will all be vomiting when you get your annual nonobing tonight! ATB&W xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you think about it. Jamie bought her those presents with her own money. He doesn't do anything so it is her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jaym makes my beaver close up if I’m being honest guyshhh 😂. What a cretin. He thinks he is so funny… his sense of humour is so crass. I’m no prude but he just isn’t funny? All these innuendos… how old is he, 14?! X
He's one of those blokes that likes to think he's all muscle, but if he went for a DEXA scan it would be all flab and a tiny brain. Plus it would confim he's a eunuch ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On Jamie's story,

If you watched his story prior to Sophs...

This makes duck all sense and sounds inappropriately gross.

Screenshot_20240214_121754_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
On Jamie's story,

If you watched his story prior to Sophs...

This makes duck all sense and sounds inappropriately gross.

View attachment 2756467
He’s just full of innuendo’s- I’m not a prude by any means - just ask my husband 😂 I have a very dirty sense of humour, but sexual innuendos on a cleaning/ home / family account is a no no. Unfortunately, Jamie thinks he’s something, a bit like Stacey Solomon’s dad who is cringe and pervy - in fact I think the two of them would get along quite nicely. They are both utterly repulsive. At least Joe Swash bought Stacey red roses and a Tom Ford Candle…I’ve noticed that Sophie is starting to actually say she loves Jamie a bit more..has she been reading here perhaps, or is it because no one else puts up with her endless crap?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.