Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the cobbled street flooring that makes it so dark and cold. I still don’t get why she put grass, cobbles and tropical pond together - you don’t see that combo on coronation street do you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This morning's slow mo tit show!
🔊 **WARNING** NASTY SHRIEKING**
she sounds so dumb
---
I spy with my little eye
Something beginning with PRE RECORD NAILSSS

View attachment 2753853
She’s wearing the same as the last maybeline ad and the “new phone holder” was attached to her make up case she bought before Xmas.
---
The AMOUNT of toys those 2 little boys have is horrendous!! That play room is obviously a little prison they're locked in to keep them occupied. Imagine having all that garden for them to play in and explore and instead their kept indoors with plastic toys 😏
The state of it. They have no respect for anything. Why can’t they tidy it up themselves?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I reported at least a another 100 bots again. If we could all report a few at least it may help reduce her fake numbers.
I did around 250 this morning which handily took my mind off the crazy pain my post surgery foot is in. Sod codeine, I’ve found the answer to heavy duty pain meds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The bum pads AND body reshaping filter strike again. See the wobbly line on the sign where her bum is? Ffs
D6768825-D1CC-419B-9754-9A76D99E498E.jpeg

also love how the blurry sign becomes clear when she moves out of shot
6A128798-C780-4A13-A7CF-CFBFF944417C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Why’s that bony shoulder always out when she’s “cleaning”
I hate the word “ick” but that definitely gives it me.

Reactions: 16
I don't even follow the Mario thread (probably should when he visits 😂) but just reading some of the comments from those who do crack me up if I'm honessscccttttt. Much like when SSS Dad is referred to as 'Dirty Dave' 😂
I dont comment on Mario's thread but it's absolutely hilarious over there some of the comments have me in stitches, read his wiki!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just noticed there's also a big wall mounted telly in that cell, I'm thinking the boyzzz are kept in here a LOT. They only get out when it's time to roll out a wholesome video for the gram, which will be the only time kids programs will appear on her living room TV. That room is giving flowers in the attic vibes.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Well things didn’t work out between Joe Swash and Jamie, as Joe is best friends with Lydia Millens husband 🤭 I bet Jamie really irritated Joe, probably by asking him to get him on tv -we know how fame hungry he is. Just remembered we haven’t had any thrilling community park life updates from Jamie - maybe he’ll schedule one in for this week. I want to know how large the pond has got and whether he has remembered to take his wellies this time so he can go pick up the dog poo! 😂
Would be ironic if Joe found them to be chavvy
---
Just noticed there's also a big wall mounted telly in that cell, I'm thinking the boyzzz are kept in here a LOT. They only get out when it's time to roll out a wholesome video for the gram, which will be the only time kids programs will appear on her living room TV. That room is giving flowers in the attic vibes.
It’s their version of a green room.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She talks in such a demented way, singing bits and emphasising words as if she’s a teenager.
She’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 19
Anyone reporting the make up add for using a filter also screen shot the pics of her hands as it’s smoothed the skin so well she has no lines on the palms of her hands or knuckles on her fingers

Reactions: 21
She put fake grass in the boy’s playroom because she “thought it was just a bit different for the boys”.
How the duck is it different? Those boys have grown up only ever playing on fake grass their whole lives! The entire garden at Greyskull was fake grass, the alpaca pen is fake grass, their playroom is fake grass.
For duck’s sake, if you want them to experience something a bit different you should take them out to play on some real grass but I guess that would involve actually leaving the compound with two children which we all know she is clearly incapable of doing.

Reactions: 31
When my kids were toddlers and tend toddlers I had their pictures they had done all over our kitchen, saying that my 16 year old tend toddler does art therapy and we have that on our fridge, not shoved on a 4x2 cork board in a dungeon 🙄 just goes to show she really isn't interested in them unless it's for her own gain.

Reactions: 20
People are so thick to ask where did you get a big clock from. Just search for it yaself 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.