Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put fake grass in the boy’s playroom because she “thought it was just a bit different for the boys”.
How the duck is it different? Those boys have grown up only ever playing on fake grass their whole lives! The entire garden at Greyskull was fake grass, the alpaca pen is fake grass, their playroom is fake grass.
For duck’s sake, if you want them to experience something a bit different you should take them out to play on some real grass but I guess that would involve actually leaving the compound with two children which we all know she is clearly incapable of doing.
Also - saying ‘oh this is fake grass…’ I mean, I know her shoppers are thick as Henry’s torso, but duck me, surely they’d know that.
---
When my kids were toddlers and tend toddlers I had their pictures they had done all over our kitchen, saying that my 16 year old tend toddler does art therapy and we have that on our fridge, not shoved on a 4x2 cork board in a dungeon 🙄 just goes to show she really isn't interested in them unless it's for her own gain.
Artwork anywhere but the dungeon or that which is not desenio tit ruins her ‘assfetic’ doesn’t it. I’ve got stuff on my fridge that my 363 month toddler did (and stuff from the 348m, the 330m and the 180m toddlers too). Because they’re not cash cows only to be wheeled out for Instagram I s’pose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She must have changed clothes during the day. You don’t think it's all pre records do you guyzzz? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long before the grief thief comes along saying how she remembers listening to Steve Wright with her sister after school, or some bullshit like that 🙄

I for one will miss Mr Angry and Silly Boi, serious Jockin'

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How long before the grief thief comes along saying how she remembers listening to Steve Wright with her sister after school, or some bullshit like that 🙄

I for one will miss Mr Angry and Silly Boi, serious Jockin'
I will miss him too. He was playing some great tunes at the weekend. Can’t believe he’s suddenly passed away. Sophie will only mention the death or event if others are. I don’t think Steve played the type of tunes she likes to clean to

• Heart
She's racing through her months list this time....also what you did today Hinch, you bleep...most of us do that daily after a bleeping full time job. She infuriates me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
If I was “the organised mum” I would be absolutely bleeping RAGING that Hinch set her followers on her that time and is now that desperate for content that she’s copying her 30 minute timer idea

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20240213-185116_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240213-185116_Instagram.jpg

The size of her feet!! 🤣🤣🤣 They literally look no different to when us nusty trolls photoshop them. Bloody huuuuuge

Edit: soz for duplicating, I'm too fick to work out how to delete one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I have been on a mission to try abs find what she’s hiding in the playroom and have noticed that in previous videos of the playroom she hides that section of the room. Hmmm. Will carry on digging. What i did find is her huge stash of books about autism. Not sure why they are kept with the toy ice hockey game. I hope she’s reading and learning….
I wanted to know what that device is next to the books.My first thought was some sort of reading aid but I couldn’t find one that looks like that online. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have been on a mission to try abs find what she’s hiding in the playroom and have noticed that in previous videos of the playroom she hides that section of the room. Hmmm. Will carry on digging. What i did find is her huge stash of books about autism. Not sure why they are kept with the toy ice hockey game. I hope she’s reading and learning….
I wanted to know what that device is next to the books.My first thought was some sort of reading aid but I couldn’t find one that looks like that online. Any thoughts?
Google lens is coming up with forehead thermometers

The way she says WHAT just lately pisses me off more than it should.

Reactions: 18
Is it a remote control for something? What’s the little bell for, do the boys need to ring it when they need let out of coronation street for the toilet?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes I just got the same result. Odd to keep that in the playroom. Maybe left over from lonnies very quick to disappear stomach bug.
Looks like a really cheap one from eBay too, brand BBlove? Not a brand I've heard of or would use on my children...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.