Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does SHE need that clock ⏰ She has a timer on her Apple watch, she has a minimum of two phones, one being her burner phone and they have timers……and she has Freda Fiddly Fingers following her around like a bad smelling veg casserole… who also has a “Get Well“ burner phone 🙄 I’m sure that would be easier than faffing around with the clock ⏰

Guysssssssh, she won’t need to set a 30 minute timer for any Valentine’s ssshexy shenanigansssh tomorrow night with NoNob…. a couple of minutes should do…. and that includes getting undressed and foreplay 🤭🤭🤭 He probably thinks her G-spot is that zit she keeps referring to on her face 🤭
Didn't she also set it in the corner in the kitchen and then walk back through the utility, hallway and then into the playroom? 🤣

Hens, please forgive me, for today I have sinned. I had to wank my tap, it was a bit grim after real not tend painting with my not toddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But that wasn't a timer was it,not a true one. Because very bleeping angle we see you in men's a change in position of the camera. There's at least four different view points. So that'd be at least 10 minutes off to get the " just right" angle. So another lie.
On top of that I bet you did it for more or less than that simply because you had to skip together the for camera clips suitable which I don't doubt there was more erased than worthy!
---
I know right. Im paranoid about that kind of stuff so bought the Braun one after it came out on top In reviews.
What always makes me sad is the lack of books and drawings. My kids have a playroom and the volume of books in there and their bedroom is verging on ridiculous. However we buy our books from charity shops and I’ll never say no to a book. I highly doubt Ronnie is reading guides to autism. Where are all his fact books about vehicles/dinosaurs/ the police. Isn’t that what he loves? Where are the longer chapter books that he might be ready to engage with? It’s the same old picture books from when they were both babies. Step it up hinch.
they clearly don’t draw either. Ive always assumed they spend 95% of their time on iPads and the other 5% forced to act out play for her content.
We've still got some of our precious books from childhood!
---
Agree about the lack of reading books. It’s insulting that someone like Hinch gets book deals yet admits to not reading. It’s insulting that this woman was given a full cooking range in Tescos, yet freely admits she doesn’t know how to cook and therefore doesn’t. It’s insulting that this woman was given a home range yet can’t style. It’s insulting that this chav was given a clothing range, yet wears some really bad outfits, most of which suit teenagers but not a nearly 40 year old woman. Companies are stupid. They are blindsided by this blond air head whose overinflated stats are actually a false representation of her true following. Does nobody these days really look into the people they are hiring to represent them? NOTHS should absolutely cancel her & Jamie - they were unprofessional together, she had to read a card off screen as she could t remember the products, and worst of all, all of the Xmas products she claimed to love eg wooden advent calendar and the boys red Xmas pjs were never seen again. If any of her followers bought anything from her they should be questioning this.
I no we are more in the sm and digital way of doing things now. But books at that age were and are amazing. The escapes and adventures into different world. Biff and chip anyone? I loved seeing characters they loved, and bedtime reading,anytime reading. Books were just so cherished and loved and we bought the characters to life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Careful everyone. Was she besties with Steve Wright?Will there be a dark screen tribute post?

Reactions: 7
Is that parmesan on her risotto? Deffo not vegetarian if so. She really needs to go educate herself on how parmeasan is made.
But then it looks as though prawns are there too on her side so whatever. She's a fairweather vegetarian. Eating a Greg's vegan sausage roll to save the cutesy pigs yet is happy to eat a cheese containing calf or lamb stomach in the rennet? OK then.....🙄

I wonder if the restaurant made her risotto with 4 stock pots too? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who has she gone to the restaurant with? Her mummy & Jamie or the girls she went out with the other night but didn’t tell her bought followers. She’s clearly fine to go out, no anxiety. She’s out all the time. She’s full of bull

Reactions: 17
This was a post on an anti Hinch group on facebook. I’ve blocked out the person’s name and business name. Obviously talking about the grinch herself

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely having an Aperol spritz like the person next to her is. You see the segment of orange as she desperately tries to hide her drink. Who are the unlucky couple she’s double dating with? Trace? Mamfa and her husband? Who cares. Will there be a galentines wjth Stacey as she gets ready for her night out with joe

Reactions: 16
When you look at that restaurants IG it looks quite crammed with tables and chairs. Clearly no one cares that Mr and Mrs Hinch were in the house last night. Not quite the local celebs they want to be. Also guessing that the thousands of bots she recently purchased can’t go to a restaurant to take photos of her

you can see Jamie sitting opp her waiting patiently for the filming to stop so he can dive in

Attachments

Reactions: 11
How awkward with whoever she was out for a meal with having to sit with their hands in their laps just waiting to eat while shes filming it all. What an exhausting prick she must be to be around

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This was a post on an anti Hinch group on facebook. I’ve blocked out the person’s name and business name. Obviously talking about the grinch herself
What does the last sentence mean, the bit about waiting two hours 'got read' does the poster mean the bleep kept everyone waiting while she got ready?

Reactions: 10
How awkward with whoever she was out for a meal with having to sit with their hands in their laps just waiting to eat while shes filming it all. What an exhausting prick she must be to be around
I bet she just loves to remind them who paid for the meal. She owns them! 😏

That post with the 'cake' and wedding pic (no idea she was married) looks like someone has died.

We can start a competition but I genuinely don't believe anyone hates her voice more than me! There is no way in hell she has any friends, she really is unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That post with the 'cake' and wedding pic (no idea she was married) looks like someone has died.

We can start a competition but I genuinely don't believe anyone hates her voice more than me! There is no way in hell she has any friends, she really is unbearable.
Does her voice make you want to stick burning flame throwers in your ears while simultaneously playing Cliff Richard songs at full volume while you are running around the house screaming? If not, then I’m afraid I dislike her voice more then you @teshhco-tart xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I admit, I too love going out to collect eggs from my chooks. However, I don't think I'm anything special for doing that. I'm just one of many thousands of people up and down the country who keep chickens. Why does she have to act like she's the first and only person to have ever done something?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
By the wording on the post and active promotion, I’m guessing she didn’t pay full price 🤷🏼‍♀️
Olios are a decent restaurant. They’re well known locally but this is a new location that they’ve only just opened a couple of weeks ago so she probably did get a promo deal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.