Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sat down on the floor in my kitchen to check my undersink cupboard 🙄 It contains washing up liquid, a bottle of fabric conditioner, a box of washing powder, a bathroom spray and a kitchen spray. I could be here a while trying to get it Insta perfect. Could someone please send me some crunky snacks and some full fat coke to shove down my fat thriat whilst I tap on it all and grab at it?? I'm fank ooo
If I sat down on my kitchen floor to check my cupboards I'd still be there an hour later still trying to get back up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry, happily child-free over here, what's the problem with the set up in their car? (Apologies if it's obvious)
The boissccch seats are front facing, it’s much safer to have them rear facing as long as you can. She’s had them front facing from a young age as far as I remember from it being mentioned here.

Reactions: 11
This is my argument over her ‘diagnosis’. It’s a trend these days to acquire one.
---

Am

Am I missing something? Don’t 90% of able bodied adults and children sit in this position regularly?!?!
The W position isn't great for your core strength, hips and overall posture so, yeah people do but it's not recommended

To keep it to hinch, her posture is shocking anyway with all that hunching over so doesn't matter really.

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised there was any quaversssh left whole to eat in the pack the way she chucked the bag on the floor and then grabs at them with her claw 😳 In my experience with quaversssh I open the pack and there’s usually just bitsssh and crunky schnack dusssht 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, happily child-free over here, what's the problem with the set up in their car? (Apologies if it's obvious)
R and L should still be rear facing (best evidence is minimum 4 years) or at least, R shouldn’t be in one of the cheapest booster seats going. Really poor safety scores. Particularly given R’s autism, he is unlikely to be old enough to get a continued good, safe fit in a seat like that.

But those of us that follow her know she doesn’t care. Will happily splash out on expensive things for her, but bargshhhhhh for the most important bit of child related kit you can buy.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She still a woman I see. I’ll pop back in a few days for a recap as I can’t be arsed with her one bit anymore. ATV!x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn't that the exact same mess that the boiz helped tidy the other day? Chair, plastic cups, carrier bags all in the same position.

Lon cramming the biscuit in and talking with his mouth open gave me as much disgust as hunch cramming in quavers

Reactions: 13
R and L should still be rear facing (best evidence is minimum 4 years) or at least, R shouldn’t be in one of the cheapest booster seats going. Really poor safety scores. Particularly given R’s autism, he is unlikely to be old enough to get a continued good, safe fit in a seat like that.

But those of us that follow her know she doesn’t care. Will happily splash out on expensive things for her, but bargshhhhhh for the most important bit of child related kit you can buy.
Oof thanks, that's not good. Can't wait for her to cry troll when someone points it out.

Reactions: 7
Nice to see the boizzz have a play shed finally, just need some proper swings and slide 🛝

Reactions: 4
Cleaning out the fridge while Jamie 'collects' their Tesco shop. They don't have jobs yet still can't be bothered to do their own shopping.
Worried that the fans will want autographs down the Mug Shot aisle, are we?

Also how much squirty cream does someone need? Maybe Inch has something going on on the side...🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This is my argument over her ‘diagnosis’. It’s a trend these days to acquire one.
---

Am

Am I missing something? Don’t 90% of able bodied adults and children sit in this position regularly?!?!
It's not a recommended position, but yes it's another perfectly normal behaviour that people are mis-labelling as an autism thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In today’s stories of the boys being outside - she’s still got the Xmas trees in the front porch -I thought that had all been cleaned away a few weeks ago or am I imagining it?

I hope that febreeze bottle is closed otherwise if the kids start getting hold of that and pretending to be Mrs Hinch they could have a nasty shock if that stuff gets in their eyes! I certainly wouldn’t have it lying around where they could pick it up and play with it.

Wonder when the new playhouse was installed? What’s the green canopy all about?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh look she’s taken all the ‘food’ out the fridge to clean it……there is litteraly nothing there. Okay she says jaaammiiiiieee is off to collect the schopping but I can categorically say it won’t have much more than she’s taken out already
---
In today’s stories of the boys being outside - she’s still got the Xmas trees in the front porch -I thought that had all been cleaned away a few weeks ago or am I imagining it?
She’s a liar liar adanoloa pants on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Boy's in matching pyjama tops this morning but Len's got mis-matched bottoms again. The make up kid mate was on her stories yesterday telling the world that her son had wet the bed so I guess at least Len's lucky that Hinch isn't broadcasting that to her 5 million bots followers.
Why is the pantry door wide open?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I know everyone is fed up with the "has she, hasn't she" about her autism diagnosis but I would be far more convinced if she'd said that she had ADHD rather than autism. The obsessive behaviour (anyone else have 20 cans of apple Tango in their fridge?) and compulsive spending along with the intense and very short lived interests all scream ADHD.

Reactions: 22
She clearly eats and drinks junk. The kids have a big packet of digestives in the floor along with what looks like a biscuit barrel, and some beef monster munch…she probably tells them to go in the pantry and help themselves to snacks - she’s super lazy. Goodness knows how much sugar is consumed in that house.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.